• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Local News Anchor just tickled moments ago

questions

TMF Regular
I was in the middle of writing my NEST intro post a few minutes ago while the local NBC morning show was on in the background. I had it on because this is the first really warm Monday and they have the pet of the week segment every Monday morning. Who cares you ask? Well, the anchor, Christine , has great feet and there are always great foot shots of her as she plays with the dogs with strappy sandals on.

I know, this is a tickling site, not a foot site. today Christine had on oped toed shoes with dark toenails. The dog of the day must have thought that her toes were candy, because she kept licking them. Christine giggled and turned her entire body violently at the first lick. Then she was licked again followed by more laughing and squirming. Then, the woman from the humanse society pulled the leash tighter to keep the dog away from her feet.

After a minute or two, the dog was released again and went right back to those toes as Christine was reading the contact information for the shelter. She burst into laughter again and said through laughter, "she keeps licking my toes." She never said that she was being tickled, but she did not have to.

The great part of this is that I e-mailed her some time ago and declined to answer "the question." Well, it was answered today. I love TIVO because all I had to do was hit one little button to save the event for as long as I want it. I will try to burn it to DVD and get it on my computer somehow.

Last edited:
You guys must have already figured this out, but to any other posters who might have just tuned in, if you go to the 'christine' section of the news station website, you can actually WATCH the pet of the week segment in question. Her reactions.... flawless. Just flawless.

nice find. thank you.

1) she has cute feet. 2) the shoes look sexy. and 3) if I was the dog I'd be licking her feet too. lOve the first reaction

Where's you guys find this?

I saw some POTW segments, but not the one referred to here.. Can someone post the link?

I went to the Morning Show segment for today and hit Pet of the Week and up it popped. Yeah...must be getting desperate to go to these lengths!! Cute segment nonetheless.

Horatio said:
I saw some POTW segments, but not the one referred to here.. Can someone post the link?

Try this: http://www.nbc15.com/morningshow

Thanks to questions (original poster) and tickleking for pointing the way.

By the way, the video is in Flash format. I found it on my hard drive in the cache for Firefox (it's 11,408 MB) and saved it with the extension .flv. You can probably do the same if you use Internet Explorer. I was able to play the Flash file using the free Wimpy FLV player .

nimrod

Christine is hot. Thanks for sharing about her tickle experience.

Mitch

Thanks for the post, unfortunately I couldn't find the said clip anywhere on the web page provided? Do you think they've removed it now?

Check under Pet of the Week 4/30/07

She also said "when I'm on Match.com!"

So she's available....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back