• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing 'Sydney Tickling Scene'

It's a good start, alright. Such things are called a munch when done around restaurants and pubs ('cause ya can get food thereabouts).

Next consideration is for where you'd get folks together.

Got yer mail. I'll drop ya a line after work tonight. It's am here, so 'spect somethin' 8 or so from now.

dvnc

Good luck.
I'm from Melb, and would certainly give you whatever support I could from down here!!! :dogpile:

Aussie Tickling Scene

Hello Everyone,

Our names are Mark & Sharon we are from Australia too.

We think it is about time we get all us Aussie Ticklers together.

We are also thinking of setting up a yahoo group just for Australian people into tickling.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please email us at [email protected] or [email protected] or have a chat with us on Yahoo Messenger our id is Petite_Sharon

Happy Tickles,

Mark & Sharon

I joined your new yahoo group.
Looking forward to getting to know you all better!! :dog:

Ended before it began?

So I'm guessing that with the last entry over a fortnight ago this all fell through? I'm a Canberran resident and with a bit of warning and a strong tailwind could probably have made a visit to Sydney for something this momentous. No takers at all then? :dropatear

NEST started with 8, several of whom fly in for the meet.

West Coast Gathering had less (5, I think. Possibly a whole 6).

It all starts with a good core crew. Just treat people well, and they come back. You've got as many people, demographically, as any other major metropolitan area on the planet, and a good airport. Folks will visit once you get this rolling. They're STILL visiting here. Just entertained a lady from England. Again. Her choice to fly out.

Good on ya for gettin' this far!

For the time being. I guess I’ll just speak on my own behalf about the situation of there being a very little attendance to these events.

When that Australian tickling yahoo group started up..for the first few days I looked over the member list. and two things become obvious to me as I read through this list which would stop me from going to a gathering.

1. I’m 20 years old. Most on the online list where in there late 30s to 50s.
2. There’s a sorely unbalanced ratio of men to woman. Who are coming forward with the tickling kink and are interested in investigating it. I would go so far as to say 10:1.

Now. Picture a nervous 20/21 year old. Sitting in a restaurant with 7 other people. 5 other males.. 4 of them over 30. and two woman. One over 30 and one around the 21 year olds age. BUT! You feel so horribly awkward that your convocations are kept to “hi” and “Yeah…awesome”

I believe there are possibly as many tickle loving woman as there are tickle loving men. There no reason there wouldn’t be.

But as far as younger Australians go. WE are super shy about these kinks. On the news and TV we see people who have different tastes be ridiculed and humiliated.

I know for a fact I keep my fetish to myself. Hell. I can just imagine the consistent ridicule I’d get at work if it was open that I loved the idea of tying up and tickling woman.

There are lots of points to make.. but truthfully.. Like I think most people are going to think. Until you get a gathering going that has the points below your willing attendance will be poor.

1. A sizable number of people [20+ from different age demographics.]
2. A fair equality of men and woman turn outs [worse case would be 65%-35%]
3. A friendly and no obligations environment that’s easy to access by public transport in the instance someone just doesn’t feel all to good and wants to bail out.
4. A set of basic rules that everyone abides by. [If for anything.. people comfort. I doubt the rules would ever have to be enforced.]

I donno.. maybe these rules are to enforced and anal. But.. if something like that was happening. And the prospect of meeting some woman of my age and I could talk to and tickle that would be wonderful. Truthfully.. As I’d love to meet people from all sorts of ages and demographics and talk to them the first few sessions.. The hook and bait is the prospect of meeting a consented lad who would love to be tickled. or a tickler.

Just some thoughts and words.

You address many of the reasons that the West Coast Gatherings and NEST have the rules that they do.

You also cover a known situation - there are fewer women who SHOW to these. You first have to get a core group together, and get past worrying about whether your potential next partner is there. Age doesn't matter when you're just trying to meet people "like you". If you do more, swell, but first, get it started.

THEN try to go past that point.

Your responses are true of all ages and nations who are shy about our interest. Getting into groups of us WILL change that for you. It's hard to feel odd about this when there's half dozen of you there. Harder still when there's a score of you. There are always a large group of PEOPLE who are shy about a deviancy like this. We're not garden-variety normal. We're a GROUP that's not such. When you see the group regularly, you don't much care that everyone ain't like this. You find what's good in it, share it with someone outside of this, and when someone outside of this responds well... you get the idea.
Do note that the ONLY way work will know is if you show them.
Do also note that you don't HAVE to tie someone. You CAN have them held, voluntarily, by several (one per arm, one across the upper thighs, for instance).

There are ALWAYS more men than women, with exceptions proving the rule. Occasionally there are events whose male-to-female ration is better than 2:1. That's INCREDIBLY rare. To wit - there have been over one hundred "gatherings" I know about, worldwide (hosted a fair bit of them myself). The ratio is nearly always higher than 2:1.

Having said that, I've hosted events that had a 4:1 ratio that were a blast, where there was tickling play that everyone enjoyed, 20-something to 50-something.

There are couples that come about from gatherings. There are MORE of us who get confident enough to find someone OUTSIDE the gathering with whom to partner. Gatherings serve many purposes in our community, locally and worldwide.

In response to your count:
1. Don't shoot for a headcount. Shoot for making a core group that gets along, and grow that to where it's near 20. The last West Coast Gathering in LA was near 20, but got bigger when people from other kinks joined in.

2. There will ALWAYS be more men than women. I will DELIGHT when this turns out to have changed. It hasn't. It's why we seek "converts" to our interest. Read enough here, and you'll find several women who didn't seek this originally, who got into it from a lover. They converted.

3. Location is by availability. If you have such a location as you describe, you're set. If you don't, do remember that they're not free, or gov't sponsored. Hosts do so in their own homes, or by getting a collection together to host in a hotel, or by hosting in a BDSM club.

The BDSM club CAN work for some, but WON'T work for all. Some are too shy for the strangeness of it.

4. Rules are ALWAYS good. I use a set. NEST uses a similar set. So do all gatherings in the US, and I believe the events started in England and Canada do likewise. I can resend them to folks there. There's a website of mine due for an update that has rules and such, interviews, etc. Folks following links in my signature will find such.

Caroo, ya raise good points. Hope you help these to grow in Australia. There's just too many people. Would be excellent if, next time I visited, I could spend a munch with y'all, drinkin' good brews in good company.

Hope these observations help you and others!

etf said:
Hey man, thanks for your thoughts. You are right on many levels. I have chatted to DVNC in the past about these gatherings and how to host them in a way to make EVERYONE in the room feel comfortable. It involves alot of planning, coordination and connecting with a bunch of new people. I am fully aware of and support having rules. This is a must!

Well it’s more to the point of people’s comfort zones I think in the end. Again. I only speak on the behalf of myself. Because what I usually say is opinionated. But rules I think is the only reasonable way you can conduct these gatherings. For each person there is.. I think.. A mental checklist of comfort you want before you meet with strangers.

For me.. That would be a car. I’m currently saving for one of those.

etf said:
I understand that many people do keep this part of their life to themselves (including myself) and it's going to be a big thing to overcome for some. For others, not so much.

Where dealing with a topic that.. I don’t know about other people.. But I basically have to suppress and not talk about this subject. I don’t consider tickling to be a dirty or ‘wrong’ kink to have, In fact if anything it’s a good one. It is however humiliating on view of those who don’t quite ‘get’ why we can possibly see making other people smile and laugh as a ‘turn-on’ or a like. I guess my age does have some things to do with it. I would feel a lot more comtable talking to a bunch of 20s aged people then 40s aged people. Mostly for the fact that my mum and dad are that old and that..kinda makes me feel awkward. But that’s totally just me.

etf said:
I can't see this coming down to figuring out the percentages of people at the gathering because honestly I don't think gatherings will be huge. If I can imagine a situation where there are 8 people in a room and 2 of them were girls, that would be a real success. And I know girls into this stuff!

Yeah bad call on my part. I don’t really have a grasp of what a typical tickling gathering number turn out is. But 8 people isn’t really what I call a gathering.. I call that a viable poker night!

I know girls into this stuff as well. There just not in my country. Which is a damm shame. As far as Australia’s concerned. I’ve gotten in touch with one very nice woman who is into tickling. And I’ve yet to know anymore. And anyone who is.. I think are hiding.

etf said:
I can see that you could be freaked out at one of these meetings being only 21 and not very open about the topic, man I'm only 24 and very new to being a little more open about tickling. And remember all I'm offering at this stage is a social gathering (a munch) so we can meet each other, relax a bit and possibly develop more as a person (It's a personal growth thing for me).

etf

The age gap as a social aspect isn’t the thing that’s got me a little miffed. I work in a studio where I am the youngest in a group of 80 workers. SO I can hold and contain myself to a mature convocation. I guess my mind just likes to play out bad scenarios. I think at a younger age peoples eyes are more squarely focused on ‘you’ and judgement seems to come relatively at the drop of a hat from what I have seen. I wish I could simply admit and get off my chest these things and just be relaxed about it. But doing so would just give a lot of people a lot of ammunition to use against me socially.

“Hey there. I’m a tickling loving 20 year old who draws anthromorthic characters.. Could I be any more socially awkward!”

Bah! Anyway. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Chris.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back