• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UPDATE: What happened to JPC's Comics...

JPC_Poserartist

What happened to JPC's Comics (see the truth)

EDIT: I edited this post to delete out some stuff I said about Hypnotic's World. While I was upset over how the situatiion happened, those remarks I made were not how I truly feel. They were more spur of the moment things, and I regret making them. So I went ahead and deleted them out. I'm cool with what happened. ~ JPC

Hey guys and gals....sorry that I've been lax on getting over here for more updates on my poser work, but it's been SO hectic. Not only am I starting my own live action video production company (link below...still a work in progress!), but I had a major setback just this past weekend. Let me explain.

You see, I started doing Poser artwork and comics about 7-8 months ago, and I hooked up with Hypnotic's World as a place where I could display my stuff. It was FREE for anyone to view, and I didn't request (or make) a dime off my art. I do my poser comics because I love creating, simple as that.

Unfortunately, Hypnotic's and myself decided to part ways. It's for the best, though...because as I'm opening my own site, I'll be able to put back up all my FREE comics for all to enjoy.

Re: the tickling comics, I've been talking with Daumantas for quite a while to get The Nylon Dungeon stories as poser comics, and right before I was going to post the first Issue (The Nylon Dungeon: Ann), my run at Hypnotic's ended. Anyway, these will be the first new comics that go up at my site.

Please link to my site below in your favorite places. Not only will my Poser comics (Tickling, Super Heroines, and Wrestling) be going back up for anyone to view, but I have Live Action Storyline videos (Tickling, Wrestling, Damsel-in-Distress, and Super Heroines) going up for sale starting in June 2007!!! I only work with the best in the biz (Hollywood, Tomiko, Kobe Lee, Fayth, etc etc) so expect some very hot (and affordable) videos available as downloads and dvd's going up soon thereafter.

Keep checking back at my site often. I'll be introducing a host of new features VERY SOON.

Thanks everybody!

JPC
www.enslavedheroines.com

PS - below are some blank renders from my upcoming Nylon Dungeon: Ann poser comic adaptation of Daumantas' story. Hit the expand picture button on the pic when opened, or just save them (as they're bigger than the open window when you view on this site). And yes, Always FREE.

Last edited:
BTW, I forgot to mention: not only am I doing Daumantas' original Tales from the Nylon Dungeon stories in poser, but I'm also doing my own version of brand new storylines based in the Nylon Dungeon universe!

Here are some blank renders (straight from poser, before I put the dialogue and special fx in them) from my debut issue (hitting my new site once we get the whole thing loaded up). And yes, ALWAYS FREE (sorry if I sound like a broken record saying that all the time). :)

NOTE: Save the pics and then open them, as they'll look A LOT BETTER. And please, DO NOT DISTRIBUTE any of my pics to paysites. :)

JPC
www.enslavedheroines.com

Sorry to keep bumping my own topic, but as I'm trying to put together the new site, I keep coming across different tickle scenes in my comics. Here's another one from a tickle-centric comic I did (with new issues coming) called "Have Feather Will Laugh." I have 3 issues of this comic done, with more on the way (it's an unlimited mini series). Lots more to this one...check back at my site in about a week (or two, tops). Here's one of the pics (as usual save, then open):

JPC
www.enslavedheroines.com

Great projects are on your horizon (Sorry to be talking like Yoda, but "great" started the sentence in a, well, great way!)
I hope you open your site soon to check your great material in a comprehensive way
I like your tickle scenes, I hope there's more on yuor future plotlines
Regarding" And yes, ALWAYS FREE (sorry if I sound like a broken record saying that all the time). :)" I think that's fabulous, a lot of people take for granted the amazing material we find in these forums, and whenever it's possible I, at least, try to personally thank the artists
Best Wishes
Darth Godflesh

Thanks for the kind words! Most definitely...I've got some really cool Tickling videos planned for my Live Action Video Online Store...debuting in about mid June 2007. Let's just say long, storyline-driven tickling videos involving some of the hottest women in the fetish biz today. Nuff' said!

Also just wanted to point out that I just put up a much nicer, cleaner Forum at my website. Much more user friendly, plus it's going to serve as my update area so I can post new pics and teasers before they make it up at the site. Register today (it's free, and takes a second), and participate in any discussion you'd like, or just stop by soon and check out all the pics.

JPC
www.enslavedheroines.com

BTW, while I'm here....here are some more pics from that series (same as above single pic). Not sure if I uploaded these before? Either way, save then open for best results.

Whats with your site

Hey jpc...when i tried to go to your site it kicks me to godaddy.com...
does it go down because your still working on it :D ...sorry to bother you.... :D

geeruu22d said:
Hey jpc...when i tried to go to your site it kicks me to godaddy.com...
does it go down because your still working on it :D ...sorry to bother you.... :D
Same here

Hey JPC. Glad to see you're still doing the artwork. I was beginning to worry that you might have burned yourself out. You were working pretty unstoppably for awhile there. But I'm glad you have your own site, you deserve it. Keep up the great work. You've come a long way artistically.

Where U at?

JP,
Don't really know what happened to your new site, it existed like a day. Are you returning or just taking an extended sabbatical.

Peace

Awwwwsome! I was unable to find those first few thanks!

Great to see you're back!
Finally! :bowing: :bowing:
Do give me a pm if you see me on k? Been a while since last we chatted!
Love your new piccies!

Has anyone had any news from JPC recently?

Hello, JPC fans

Has anyone had any news from JPC recently?

I chatted with JPC in early May, he seam to be very enthusiastic and looking forward to opening the new ' Enslavedheroines.com'; posting previous and new poser comics; and setting up is new live-action video production company. :blaugh:

I have sent him two e-mail (May and June), and never receive any answer which it's self is very unusual.

Last week the Enslavedheroines under construction message an web site had disappeared.

Has JPC decides to either take a break or cancel the project? :shock:

Phbdlover

I can't get that link to work. I really love your art. Are you at a different site?

I can't get that link to work. I really love your art. Are you at a different site?
I wish I knew I know when he head his stuff hosted at another site (before bad relations with site owner) he was having computer problems

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back