• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOW wrestling/tickling (part 14) F/F

primetime

Verified
fellas, love the comments. i am glad there are people out there enjoying this series. i only wish it really happened. anyway, this is the last episode before the pay per view. i am going to try to include everyone who commented in the pay per view in some manner. anyway fans, here is the next chapter. it isnt going to be very long, as the pay per view itself will be longer chapters. so forgive the short chapter, but also get ready for the pay per view chapters!!!

Thug vs Lotus

Lotus made her way to the ring, dressed in her yellow wrestling attire, smiling and waving to the crowd. she knew she was going to be in for a battle tonight against the monstrous Thug. Lotus needed a victory heading into the pay per view. like her partner Jade, she often found herself on the losing side. she entered the ring, then she heard the biker music of Thug. Thug was a behemoth of a woman. no one really knew how much Thug weighed, but she was definitely no "pixie". she slowly strutted to the ring banging her fist into her hand. she was a little upset that she didnt have a match at the pay per view, she would only be in the corner of her "angels". so, tonight, she was going to take it out on poor Lotus. as soon as she entered the ring, she went right after Lotus. Lotus ducked under her sweeping arms and tried to kick Thug. she connected, and Thug got pissed. again, she lunged at Lotus and Lotus evaded her and kept kicking her in the knee, until Thug hit the canvas clutching her throbbing knee. Lotus kept trying to work on the knee. she tried knee wrenches and even tried to put Thug into the figure four, but Thug managed to kick Lotus off of her. Lotus went sailing across the ring. the upset giant got up, checked her knee and when Lotus got up on all fours, Thug kicked Lotus in the midsection as though she was trying to kick a field goal. Lotus went off the mat by 1 foot and crashed back to the canvas gasping for air.

"you little bitch!!! trying to hurt Thug huh? well, i'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget!!!" Thug then picked up Lotus by the hair and tried a chokeslam on Lotus. Lotus' body hit the mat hard, dazing her. if Thug wanted it, she could have won the match right there. but she wanted to punish the Korean flower. again, she picked up Lotus, scooped her up and bodyslammed her to the mat. she began to stomp on Lotus' shoulders, belly, waist, thighs, shins and ankles. grabbing Lotus by the hair again, she propped her up in the ring corner and began to slap Lotus across the chest with resounding "woooooooo" chops. Lotus was in serious pain. but Thug wasnt through. she slammed her again and again. she dropped an elbow. she dropped a leg. Lotus was almost lifeless. Thug wanted to send a serious message to Lotus. she smiled at the helpless body and wanted to humiliate her. she then picked Lotus up, and kneeling on one knee, she laid Lotus across her knee. she then warmed up her hand and began to spank Lotus in the rear end!! with each hard slap, Lotus' body jerked and she cried out in pain. Thug was actually spanking her and she couldnt do anything about it. after 15 hard slaps she shoved her victim back to the mat. Lotus' behind was stinging. but Thug still wasnt satisfied. she then rolled Lotus over onto her back and straddled her stomach. Lotus was worn out and know Thug was sitting on her stomach. Thug looked down and Lotus and smiled. Lotus' arms were spread out and Thug took advantage in the now exposed armpits. Thug began to gently wiggle her fingers in the smooth, soft hollows of Lotus' armpits. Lotus immediately reacted and screamed.

"NOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO N-HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Lotus was squirming madly and Thug kept tickling and tickling. Thug started to get into it by deeply pressing her fingers into the armpits sending Lotus into hysterics. she was wiggling so much, her shoulders never stayed pinned to the mat, so the referee wouldnt count her out. Thug continued her assualt and Lotus was getting weaker. with Thug sitting on her stomach, air wasnt coming in as fast as it was going out from screaming. soon as Lotus stop wiggling as fast, Thug stopped and slid her body down to Lotus' thighs, exposing the now heaving bare belly of Lotus. Thug began to race her fingers across the tender belly, and Lotus again started convulsing with laughter. Thug would tickle, then stop. resume tickling, then stop. Lotus was cackling her head off. she felt so weak. she felt like a helpless kitten under the complete control of the larger woman. she couldnt even defend herself anymore as the tickling wore on. then her ribs were tweaked.

"AAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HEEE HEEE HEEEE HEEEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (cough cough) HA HA HA HA HA HEEEEEEEE HEE!!!"

Thug was having fun. maybe this ticking thing wasnt so bad. she had Lotus under her control and this was quite amusing. how she would poke her fingers there, the quivering flesh would respond violently. or when she kneeded a rib, how much her victim screamed. Thug then remembered one more hot spot. with Lotus so weak, this should be easy. she sat down by Lotus' feet and placed her ankles between her thighs, trapping the legs of Lotus. Lotus was quivering. she knew what was coming but so so weak from stopping her bigger more stronger opponent. Thug casually began to unlace Lotus' boots and when she did finally unlace them, she pulled each boot off, listening to the "pop" off the boots coming off the heel. Thug then ripped off the thick cotton socks of Lotus revealing the smooth tender feet of Lotus.

"no....no..please..dont tickle my feet..i beg you..please dont do th-IIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HEEE HEEE HEE HEE OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOO HEEE HEEE HEEEE HEEEEE" Lotus screamed as Thug's fingers scraped her tender foot bottoms. Lotus bucked and squirmed and screamed to the top of her lungs. her feet were violently ticklish and if Thug wasnt so strong, Lotus would have easily freed herself and ran for safety. but she was trapped and she couldnt get free. she had no choice but to have her delicate feet tortured. her toes were wiggling wildly, her whole body shook and convulsed on the mat. her eyes were tightly shut, her hair swinging back and forth as her head shook wildly in a "no" type manner. Thug played with each of her toes, and wiggled each piggy, sending Lotus into no silent laughter. Lotus could take no more. she wildly tapped both hands on the mat. she submitted. the bell rung, but Thug kept tickling some more. she liked Lotus' feet. they were so soft, so tender, so delicate, so, so TICKLISH. she kept her tickling going. Lotus begged for her life now.

"THHHHUUUUGGGG PPLLLLEEEEASSEEEEE PLEASE!!!!! NO MORE HA HA HA HA HA NOOO MOOORRRREEEE!!!!!"

Thug gave one last long cruel stroke up the sole of Lotus' feet and released her. Thug stood up and looked down at her victim. she stomped Lotus in the stomach and left the ring. Lotus laid on the canvas a giggling, exhausted humiliated mess.

David Mclane was in his office with a stern look on his face. this next meeting was going to be interesting in the least. Ice Cold and Poison walked in with a confident strut. the casually sat down and had huge smirks on thier faces as though the are in complete control of everything.

"look ladies, i am going to keep this short. i am concerned on how you two have been behaving lately. first you steal the boots of your opponents, then you cost Lana Star her chance on becoming WOW champion, you assualt Lana AND Patti, you make this tickle my foot match and finally, you proceed to kidnap Patti Pizzazz. what is going on with you too."

"Davey, wavey" Ice Cold said in a mocking tone. "We are just simply having fun. after all, our opponents are laughing and having a good time when they face us arent they?"

"You know what i mean Ice Cold. but are you ready Poison for Patti this coming week?"

"Of course you toadstool!!!! after our last..ahem.. meeting with Patti, let's just say i got everything under control."

"maybe so, but what is this bet you have with Lana, Ice Cold. what do you mean no cameras??"

"exactly what it means Mclane!!! i cant believe you actually run this company with the type of smarts you have. when i mean no cameras, i mean no cameras. in other words, let's just say my session with Lana will be too much for TV!!!"

Mclane's eyes opened up wider. he was a little excited about the prospect of watching a private session between Ice Cold and Lana Star. "so....what goes on?" he said with a smile and curious eyes.

Ice Cold looked at him and sneered. "wouldnt you like to know Davey. ask Patti Pizzazz. she knows!!!!"

David's smile went away. "what did you two do to her. she looked like she was tortured or something."

"again, ask her. Patti Watti will be alright, but trust me. after Unleased, Lana Star will never ever be the same again. let's go Poison!!"

David Mclane watched Ice Cold and Poison leave his office. he knew that the match between Lana and Ice Cold was going to be a great one. he diped his head in thought and tried to figure out a way where he could watch their private session afterwards. he didnt care who wins. he just wanted to see what happens with NO CAMERAS!!

(commercial to end show)

"That's right fans!!! next week, the pay per view of WOW comes to you!! join us for Unleashed!!! there is an exciting card that features:

1) a six woman elimination match between Jade/Lotus/Wendi Wheels vs Farah/Boom Boom/Hammerin Heather Steele.
2) Jacklyn Hyde vs Bronco Billie
3) Jungle Grrrl vs Beckie the Farmer's daughter
4) Harley's Angels vs the Beach Patrol
5) the Disciplinarian vs Paradise
6) Patti Pizzazz vs Poison
7) a special "tickle my foot match" where the winner must tickle the foot of her opponent into submission to win.
8) and for the WOW championship, Terri Gold defends against Riot in a no DQ, no countout championship match

the celebrities will be there. the whole world will be watching. fans, GET READY FOR UNLEASHED!!!!

END SHOW

that's it for now. again, i apologize for the short chapter, but it is all a set up for the pay per view chapters, which will of course be longer. are you gys ready for Unleashed???!!!!

Am i ready? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean Gene! WHooooo! :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back