• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tinkerbell Tickles

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Here is a small collection of cartoons where Tinkerbell is tickled.
They are all done by the same artist. The first one is my personal
favorite. I believe Tinkerbell is over 18, as fairies live hundreds of
years. ;)
webmaster joe

Attachments

• 6498_torture.jpg
    6498_torture.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2,882
  • 6919-sb68.jpg
    6919-sb68.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2,431
  • 5964-z215.jpg
    5964-z215.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2,443
  • aa-dezign69-7258.jpg
    aa-dezign69-7258.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,577
Last edited:
I agree. These are excelent and the first is my fave too. I have to ask how much each one cost and if you still have the e-mail or website for the author.

Cosmo_ac said:
I agree. These are excelent and the first is my fave too. I have to ask how much each one cost and if you still have the e-mail or website for the author.

I didn't commission them. The artist has produced thousands of pop culture/big boob illustrations. I'm not sure if he has a website. I believe he sells his work on ebay and naughtybids.com here is a wiki about him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Zimmerman

Just a note. Of the 9000 plus illustrations he's done, I've seen less than 20
that are tickling or psuedo-tickling. He doesn't appear to have any interest in the subject, but he does a good job rendering when he attempts it.
webmaster joe

Wow...

...I never realized just how much Tinker Bell was packing in that little outfit.

Wow!

Those are outstanding! Reminds me of a work by I think BZ Tickler featuring a fairy as 'lee, what with the paintbrush wielded by a normal person as the tickle source.

HisDivineShadow said:
Those are outstanding! Reminds me of a work by I think BZ Tickler featuring a fairy as 'lee, what with the paintbrush wielded by a normal person as the tickle source.

You mean this?

Indeedy, that one. Looks like BZ just did the colors, however. I get things mixed up too often. :D

SteelJaw said:
Dude, thats awesome, fantastic find amigo

Welcome. Along with giantess tickling, I'm a fan of tinkerbell tickling. Not a whole lot of either out there.
webmaster joe

These pics are great ... top-notch stuff!!! Thanks for posting 'em , laughinggaszone!

laughinggaszone said:
Welcome. Along with giantess tickling, I'm a fan of tinkerbell tickling. Not a whole lot of either out there.
webmaster joe

hmmmm, ya know, ur right, in fact these are some of the only tink pics I can remember seeing. Perhaps it is time to change that *grins*

cool find none the less.

That's wiki for ya. They have an unerring habit of deciding what is and is not worthy of remaining.
webmaster joe

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back