• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 of the best in one pic...

Several of you know that my favorit art is that of the pink slime monster tickling some poor (but most likely deserving) victim. Well there are 5 known works by this artist, I've put them all into one picture.

For me this continues to be great art. Too bad no more of this artist has surfaced.

It's very rough, but I've always liked this particular artist's themes. I can't remember his name, but he had a website a few years back.
webmaster joe

FeatheryOctopi said:
I like it.. should be a little larger though, but nice.

Maybe I could do something about that, now that I understand how the art options a bit better. I'm glad that most of you are liking what I did.

TickleGoddess06 said:
I like it. I think it's nice, tickling monsters... or creatures isn't a bad idea at all.

I want a one of those pink slime things for my birth day :)

I love this artwork. I have those pictures on my hard drvie, I used to have more from the same artist but they were on my old computer. I wouldn't know where to find them now.

There were two more to the octopus toon, three panels all up that told a story. There is another one with the pink slime monster somewhere. There is one of a blonde woman who's bungi jumping has taken a ticklish turn.

Just remembered, there's this one as well...

thanks slavetickler

I like these pics a lot. The facial expressions are sweet. I think these pics are much better than a lot of tickling pics out there.

I just wish I knew the artists name. and I also wish that wolf80's third pic could be enlarged.

thanks slavetickler, good stuff!

This is cool...

Thank you Mantis and Wolf (Love the alian one). I agree Tykly, the facial stuff kicks ass, I am glad I repoosted these since now everyone seems to be enjoying it.

Are you really the artist? I am skeptical.

Thanks for the pics wolf, I had forgotten about the Alien and Psychic ones.

EDIT: I just found the first two parts of the mermaid pic...

Last edited:
Oh I love these pictures, wish there were more of them around.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back