• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grindhouse...SO close...M/F foot...

OH , MAN!!! He was right there!!! ... RIGHT THERE!!!

I saw this movie ( very cool flick , by the way ) & waited & waited for this scene to occur ... but , alas ... to my dismay , it never made it to the final cut of the film.

I'm pretty sure this lovely pair of tootsies belong to Jungle Julia ( played by the very pretty Sydney Poitier ). In the movie , Julia displays an apparent dislike for Kurt Russell's character ( Stuntman Mike ) ... which would make perfect sense if the first encounter these two had w/each other is a quick little tickle of the always-barefoot Jungle Julia's unsuspecting feet.

I only hope that when Death Proof is released on DVD , this scene is either re-inserted into the movie or is included via a 'deleted scenes' option.

Thanks for posting this , toyou444!!!

Loved Planet Terror, hated Death Proof. Saw this scene on some show couple days before the premier. That's a great catch toyou444. Thank you.

TKLMAN said:
OH , MAN!!! He was right there!!! ... RIGHT THERE!!!

I saw this movie ( very cool flick , by the way ) & waited & waited for this scene to occur ... but , alas ... to my dismay , it never made it to the final cut of the film.

I'm pretty sure this lovely pair of tootsies belong to Jungle Julia ( played by the very pretty Sydney Poitier ). In the movie , Julia displays an apparent dislike for Kurt Russell's character ( Stuntman Mike ) ... which would make perfect sense if the first encounter these two had w/each other is a quick little tickle of the always-barefoot Jungle Julia's unsuspecting feet.

I only hope that when Death Proof is released on DVD , this scene is either re-inserted into the movie or is included via a 'deleted scenes' option.

Thanks for posting this , toyou444!!!

No, I believe it is Rosario Dawson. If you go to the original discussion thread (linked in the first post of this thread) you will see a link to the interview where Ms. Dawson talks about the scene she shot with Russell talking to her feet, and her feet doing the acting. She also mentions that the scene will be in the longer version of the movie when it is released.

~ toyou

;) There's a simpler way to settle this. If you look at that posted pic, those feet are white. Lol. Although hanging her barefeet out the window was kinda Jungle Julia's signature thing in that movie it doesn't appear this particular scene was her.

There's a simpler way to settle this. If you look at that posted pic, those feet are white. Lol. Although hanging her barefeet out the window was kinda Jungle Julia's signature thing in that movie it doesn't appear this particular scene was her.

Those feet look brown to me what are you talking about ?

As far as i know that's the same pair of feet in both pics the soles & tops, and I've only heard about one scene where Kurt Russell is sneaking up on Rosario's feet sticking out of the car window so I think they must be her feet don't you ?

quoted from an interview with Mary Elizabeth Winstead - "I actually get to sing in the movie, which I have never gotten to do before," Winstead beamed. "So I had a lot of fun the day I got to belt out a song [and] get really into it. The song is called 'Baby It's You,' it's this '60s soul-funk song," the 22-year-old actress added. "And while I'm singing it, Kurt Russell is, in a very creepy way, sneaking up on Rosario Dawson and touching her feet."

quoted from - http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1544416/20061030/story.jhtml

i have this movie on pirate dvd somwhere its like not been edited yet and he does tickle her foot a little bit he also lick his fingers and then touches her foot and wakes up looks out the window while he pretends to "look for his car keys"

this scene with the actual tickle was on here before and on youtube...its rosario dawson's feet and theres a longer one where he runs his finger down her sole

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back