• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Los Angeles in July 2007?

Floydie

TMF Novice
I was just wondering if there was anything planned in or around Los Angeles for July. I will be heading there on the 23rd for two weeks ... and since I cannot make NEST this year *cue violins*, I will be going through some serious withdrawals! I need help :dropatear

I'll keep checking the forum, but if something is already planned, let me know!

Thank you,
Lisha

There's ALWAYS something happening at PA! You should contact fellow Londoness there, the infamous and gorgeous Mistress Feral...
XOXO

Last edited:
Good t'see ya around, lady. Steph's mostly spot on, 'cept for the part where Bellystrokes can likely assist in settin' up something down there. School us to the when, and we'll create you a where. I'm certain they'll treat ya right down there. Good folks in the LA scene.

dvnc said:
Good t'see ya around, lady. Steph's mostly spot on, 'cept for the part where Bellystrokes can likely assist in settin' up something down there. School us to the when, and we'll create you a where. I'm certain they'll treat ya right down there. Good folks in the LA scene.

DVNC!!! :twohugs:

I don't know anyone in LA, so thanks for the tip.

I will be there from 23rd July - 6th August. I will keep a look out for something happening then.

Hope you are well!

L. xxxx

Hi, I am excited you will be visiting us. We have another out of town coming into town I believe around the same time, so maybe we can do double duty here.

Let me check on dates, etc and talk with dvnc and Marcos and we will put something together.

Looking forward to meeting you. Take care.

Thanks Bellystrokes! You have made my day!!

DVNC can vouch for me if need be. I am well-behaved ... well, mostly ;)

I will watch this space .. or feel free to message me anytime.

Thanks again.

L. xxx

Lisha said:
Thanks Bellystrokes! You have made my day!!

DVNC can vouch for me if need be. I am well-behaved ... well, mostly ;)

I will watch this space .. or feel free to message me anytime.

Thanks again.

L. xxx

You're well-behaved!!!! Then forget it!!!!!!!!!!! Joking Joking
Seriously, you sound way fun, I am looking forward to this even more now.

Heck, darlin'... she shows, and you'll have me visitin' again. Lady's good people.

dvnc said:
Heck, darlin'... she shows, and you'll have me visitin' again. Lady's good people.

*smiles* I don't know if this was meant to be about me or Bellystrokes ... either way, I am DEFINITELY showing. I already have my ticket for the dates mentioned above. Family stuff to take care of during that time.

So ... please, please ... if anyone can put something together during the middle of my trip I would be forever grateful! Too soon at the beginning and I will be jet-lagged and visiting 100-year-old grandparents and such. Too near the end and I will be preparing to leave and visiting 100-year-old grandparents and such.

Seriously ... if you put something on, I will be there :) :) :)

And if DVNC is coming .. I will be waiting patiently at the door, with a sweet smile on my face ... well-behaved .. contrite even (as the last time I saw him I was a little bit *less* well-behaved) .. and ready to succumb to whatever what might be waiting .................

L. xxxxx

Lisha said:
.. and ready to succumb to whatever what might be waiting .................

Oh s**t ... I can't believe I just typed that. :ermm:

Oh that was for you, for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if both of you show up----oh my I am there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my vacation the exact same time as you Lisha.
AND I do have a brother that lives in Van Nuys.
It MIGHT be a possibility I may MAY visit him during my 2 weeks holiday.
Hmmm. . . . Should I bring my Bag O' Tricks with me? Just in case?

L, it was for you I was speakin'. She knows I'm visitin' her anyway. Part o' my crew, doncha know.

Contrition from ya? Unnecessary. We know what you want, don't we? Yes, we do. Heh. Everything to the deserving, says I. Slowly and deliberately, even. How many days do you have free, consecutively? <eg>

It will be lovely t'see you again, dear lady. Much catching up. After...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back