• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lexi #1: The Goddess of Laughter *New 05/03/07

MTJpub

Verified
Meet Lexi...

She’s a brilliant, extremely cute college student. Lexi could be a great scientist if she concentrated on her work a little more. Unfortunately, all she thinks about is capturing people who have caught her fancy and tickle-torturing them until they lose their minds.

Which would be fine, if she weren’t so accident-prone. And so ticklish herself.

Lexi #1: The Goddess of Laughter

Girl genius Lexi Goldberg and her side-kick Lydia are hot on the trail of a new victim – a ticklish Chinese movie star. But a slight miscalculation might send everyone’s favorite tickle-fetishist/inventor to tickling hell!

**10 Full Color Pages
**25+ Comic Panels
**Cover Art
**Bonus Promo Art
**Story By Colin
**Art by Tomato Dragon
**E-Mail delivery

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Lexi.html

**Please enjoy the Cover art & Lexi Promo attached below.

WOW!!! Great-looking cover-pic! It's hard to believe , but your already-amazing-artwork is actually getting better , Tomato!!! Very nice!

Thanks for posting , MTJpub!

Oh, this was wonderful! Your characters are so loveably ditzy in all the right places....not to mention adorable. Great addition to the TD collection! :triangle:

Fantastic work! Probably the best tickle-comic I have ever seen, and I will defnintely be picking up the rest of these! Can't wait for Lexi #2! :firedevil :dogpile: :bowing: :xpulcy:

Thanks everyone, although I cannot take credit for the creation of these characters. Colin created them.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back