• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So Cal Val to be tickled next

pips33pips

TMF Expert
Hi guys...

I sent an email to the producers at ringdivas.com and this was their response:

"We are hoping to get new videos up by next week. Next release will be
Barefoot Tickle Wrestling Vol.1 available as a DVD, VHS and Download. The
video will involve TNA's SoCal Val getting tickled."

It appears that the first tk/wrestling clip they put out there did ok and they made more matches.

Thanks for your support with this and I'm looking forward to next week

Thanks,

Pips

Awesome that Val will get it but I'm wondering will there be more than just one this time? Do I have that right?

This sounds interesting, I've obviously been missing out on what appears to be a pretty cool arena for tickling! As I know nothing about this area can anyone tell me are these real female wrestlers or just models? Either way it sounds cool, look forward to a preview someday?

Thanks for the info!

Okay, I just found another post by you and followed the link to their website and yes it looks cool, I will keep an eye out for the future clips you spoke of, they sound really interesting. Although, for me, it would be better if the commentary was female and not male, but I guess you can't have everything!

brilliant news thanks pipps! yeh so to make it clear are we going to see these vids all next week or just the so cal val one?
Wonder who does the ticklin? If its tna maybe tracy but like you said dont kno whether she still runs with the show Thanks once again :smilestar

all clips should be available next week

My understanding from the email is that all TK/Wrestling clips from their shoot on Apr. 28th should be available next week. It should be interesting!!!

Pips

Sounds great, can't wait 'til they come out.

clip available now

My guess is that they're taking advantage of the fact that So Cal is "mainstream" and they're hoping really big fans (like myself) will purchase the clip. The clip, VHS and DVD are each $39.99.

FYI...So Cal is wrestling a guy and he tickles the hell out of her according to the description. The match is 30 mins long

I'm not sure how this will sell, but since I got this started, I'm willing to check this out. I'll let you know how it is.

Thanks,

Pips

damn, 39.99... I really want to get it but if it isn't good then it's going to be a huge loss... Not sure if I want to shell out that much without a preview or at least smalelr downloads for lower prices.

pretty good

It was pretty good...For those that really wanted to see So Cal get tickled, she was put in just about every move possible and she was tickled all over

The match was nearly 30 mins long and with the exception of a little lull in the middle of the match, So Cal was getting tickled for almost the whole time. She probably needed the lull to catch her breath.

Just like the description says...armpits, belly, feet, ears, neck, knees...you name it, she was probably tickled there

Is it worth $40? It really depends on you...I think So Cal is HOT and I would probably pay that amount to see any of the WWE Divas or TNA Knockouts get tickled for 30 mins.

If you watch it till the end...it states in the "dislaimer" that the matches are made for the fans and what we want to see so for that I thank ringdivas.com for this.

The announcers are the same and yes they may seem corny, but in this match, they really seemed to cater to the tickle fans more so than the wrestling fans. Yes, So Cal was in all these different wrestling moves but she was tickled for a very long time and she's got incredible soles.

So, that's my story. Sorry if the original email was misleading. I really thought there would be more than 1 match, but it was still pretty good

Thanks,

Pips

keep your eyes peeled. Their might be more. Maybe you should email and see what happened and if there will be more clips?

hmm maybe but that is a wrestling website, not a tickling website so i dont know what theyl do, . As for the money, im not going to buy it, i was hoping/expecting f/f tickling..not a big fan of m/f wrestling, but thats just my opinion! Thanks anyway

Hot redhead, plus wrestling/tickling equals me LIKEY.

As for other matches I heard one of the announcers refer to a "tickle tag." That'd be cool to see! Maybe in the next one we can have the boots/socks removed like they were in the first match.

More clips to come

I emailed my comments to ringdivas.com and they responded by thanking me for the support and also informed me that they have other tickle matches that they shot and have not released yet...so I guess there will be more to come.

I check the site frequently (since I started this crusade :D ) so I'll make sure to keep you guys updated when new clips come out.

Thanks,

Pips

i bought the clip and it was pretty good. I too was looking forward to a F/F clip, but that one wasnt bad at all. I would like to see boots removed, but it was really good to see that SoCal Val appears very ticklish!

The announcers were not bad either. It was as though they seemed to accept the tickling in the wrestling match. They are definitely improving.

The only thing i wanted to see more of, was more wrestling. I do like what they are doing and they are getting better at improving the product. I like the first clip they produced better, but i am definitely looking forward to the next clip they produce.

Hey Pips, thanks for the hard work you have done in getting them to produce these clips. It looks like you caused them to open their eyes to a special little niche.

I am seriously considering purchasing the clip, but due to the price and the fact that there is no preview clip I thought I'd get as much info as i can from the people who've already seen it.
Does So Cal seem genuinely very ticklish, or moderately ticklish but hamming it up a bit for the cameras?
Which part of her body seems the most ticklish?
How much time is spent, and which holds are used to tickle her feet?
How does it compare to their last clip, which wrestler seems most ticklish?

Thanks a lot to anyone who can shed any light on these questions, much appreciated in advance.
I would love to see a wrestling scene in which one of the wrestlers was either cuffed to the ropes or caught up in them, sort of like when they fall back and their arms get entwined in the middle two ropes. And then de-booted and foot tickled

answers

So Cal seems genuinely very ticklish on every part of her body that was tickled.

Armpits, feet and the back of her thighs seem to be her most ticklish spots

So Cal was tickled constantly in different places...if I had to guess her feet were tickled probably 35% of the time

He used various leg locks including the figure four leg lock to tickle her feet

To me So Cal seemed more ticklish than Hazel (from the first match)...In all honesty, I didn't think So Cal was a good tickler. The guy ticklng So Cal in this match is a much better tickler. However, I tend to agree with you guys and like F/F tickling better

Thanks for the kind words Prime!!! Feel free to add to any of my answers.

Thanks,

Pips

Thanks for that. One more question i forgot to ask, how big is the download?
Cheers.

ok here's my thoughts.........

I downloaded the match. First off it comes in two downloads of about 250 meg each. The download was actually pretty fast using a cable modem....took about 5 minutes total.

Please note these are my opinions........

Conceptually a tickle-wrestling match is a great idea. Some other companies have done it and the results were ok in my opinion mostly because they used known ticklees....Francesca Le and the like.

The first difference I noticed with RingDiva's is the production is high level. This vid was done in a legit studio with lighting and pro ring....very impressive. The vid is also done with guy announcers(sp).....it didn't work for me. If you've ever seen the GLOW videos you'll know what I mean............very unimpressive and intrusive. I would have been better with it if the announcers were female.

Second issue was the sound. The announcers where to loud and you couldn't here SoCal Val at all...............I wanted to hear the laughing....and couldn't. For me that was weak!

The third thing that didn't work for me was the male/female bout. The fact that it was a guy against SoCal Val made the wrestling aspect of the video meaningless. SoCal Val had no offense what so ever......for me it removed the fantasy aspect of the bout. Hey I prefer lady vs. lady!

Big thing that was good about this video was "SoCal Val"!!! She is stunningly beautiful. She has an unbelievable body! Her feet.....from what little I got to see of them (foreshadowing here :blaugh: ) are just magnificent. I'm a foot man and that is what made me want the video. Suffice it to say....SoCal Val was a visually excellent choice of ticklee!

Ok now here where I disagree with the previous review......... I didn't get the feeling that SoCal Val was that ticklish. In my opinion she had nice reactions when the guy went to her belly and underarms, but just nice....not out of her mind wild ticklish!

As for her feet my feeling is that if she was really ticklish her attempts to escape would have been much more animated. She seemed all to willing to just sit there and take it......and a truely ticklish person just doesn't do that....In my experience. Hey that doesn't mean she wasn't ticklish just not what I think you get from Catherine Beaumount! Also the fact that I didn't get many closeups (there is one excellent foot closeup that lasts about 2 minutes) of her feet was a bummer, I mean this girl has outstanding feet!!!!!!!!

So where does that leave me. Hey the price was high but ya know I don't regret the purchase in anyway. I'm bummed that SoCal Val didn't seem that ticklish on her feet but since I have a dual fetish.....Im more than satisfied.
Again........Ring Diva's has the production setup to pull this off.....just need to get the right ticklee's in the match. Get female announcers and no more guy/girl tickle matches (well for me anyway).

Giantfan

Just so ya know there is a smaller vid available on Ring Divas where SoCal Val is the tickler with this lady named Hazel. No Val tickling but the Hazel chick seemed a bit more ticklish..........

I bought it as well... and I have to say that I completley agree with Giant. It was an ok clip.. was it worth $40? No.. not really. She was really hamming up her reactions. Basically if you want to know what her reactions were like.. they are comparible to the fake pain reactions wrestlers use when they're in some sort of hold.. A lot of times you can tell that it might hurt... but not THAT much.

Good clip overall, like Giant said.. announcers are annoying, take away from the experience and also overwhelmed the other sound. I'd say that I wouldn't pay for another clip like that unless there's a preview.

heres for hoping more vids are released in the future then! Can any of you point me in the right direction of other wrestling/tickle fights..that are f/f of reasonable price?
Thanks a million

wow..socalval is easily one of my favorite divas but 40 dollars...the previous one with her and the other girl was worht it, any chacne they submitted a preview clip?

Forwarded link to ringdivas.com

Hi guys...

I forwarded the link to these threads to ringdivas.com so they could use the comments to better their product.

Giantfan...

Your comments are very well put and I have a lot of respect for you and how you back up your opinions.

I beg to differ with you slightly when you say that Hazel (So Cal's opponent on the other clip) appears more ticklish than So Cal. Though it could have to do with the tickler. In the 2nd download, it seems that So Cal had "reflexive" reactions when she got her feet tickled...what I mean is her foot was wiggling a bit in an "attempt" to get away.

Hazel on the other hand didn't do that except when So Cal tickled her tummy briefly in their match. All the time I saw So Cal tickling Hazel's feet, I saw no foot or toe wiggling, just laughing. As I mentioned, I think you'll agree that So Cal didn't appear to be the greatest tickler (I think the dude was a better tickler, though I agree with you that F/F matches would be better anyway).

I guess that's where I based my opinion about her being "very" ticklish...Compared to Hazel, I thought she was more ticklish.

As I mentioned in one of my original posts...$40? Yes alot of money. Is it worth it? It depends on how bad you want to see So Cal Val get tickled. As I mentioned, I would probably pay that amt to see any of the WWE Divas get tickled for 30 mins in a match.

Keep in mind, this is only their 2nd vid they put out. They responded to my email saying that they've shot more TK/Wrestling clips and just haven't relesed them yet so there will be more clips and these clips probably haven't taken our recent comments and opinions into acct yet.

As for previews? I sincerely doubt you'll see any. They haven't put out any preview clips for any of their other material, so I doubt they'll start now.

Thanks for the comments and opinions.

Pips

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back