• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stipp Tribute pic

bulbazaur

I havent posted anything in a while (alittle over 2yrs). To be honest, I had given up on drawing after some personal stuff but after seeing some of the artwork that has come out recently (specifically TDs new stuff as well as bandito/lotus's work). I decided to pick it up again. This is my first drawing in about 2 years. I tried to incorporate some of the styles of the original character but it didn't turn out all that great, but hell Im gonna post it anyways. Any feedback, even negative is appreciated. Keep in mind Im kinda reteaching myself. Oh and if TD has a problem with the image, of course Ill pull it.
Bzaur
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/54633191/

Last edited:
Wow....

Did Lotus and I really help get you posting again? If so - that is totally awesome. I loved the pic. You definitely have a strong style, and if this is the result of a 2 year vacation - I can't wait to see thee pics when you hit your stride!!!!!!

Please continue to post new work, I can't wait to se what you come up with next.

:veryhappy

Good luck, Mate:

B

Stipp is so cute
Yeah. Stipp continues to be one of my fav characters, even if her reign has come to an end. Still hoping TD does a underworld 3 especially since she wont be rezzed out.

Did Lotus and I really help get you posting again? If so - that is totally awesome. I loved the pic. You definitely have a strong style, and if this is the result of a 2 year vacation - I can't wait to see thee pics when you hit your stride!!!!!!
Thanks buddy. Means alot coming from an artist who's work I admire. The care and level of detail you two put into the art is nothing short of amazing. If TOB2 is half as good as no1 the bar will be set even higher.

A worthy tribute. Well done!!!
Thank you. To be honest I was a little apprehensive about tackling such a beloved character. TD's style is very bold and I really wanted to do stipp justice.

Thanks for the positive comments y'all. Glad everyone so far likes my first try. Doing some sketches this weekend. Hopefully will have something else done by midweek...that is if Im not too hungover after cinco de mayo.

Bzaur

Great tribute
No offense to TomDrg, but your Stipp is way cuter than the original

No offense to TomDrg, but your Stipp is way cuter than the original
Thanks, though I would have to disagree. TDs art is totally pimp!

Thanks a lot for the tribute pic, Bulb. Looks great!
WOW a compliment from the man himself. I am truely honored and glad that you like it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back