• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An 18 + story and one I wrote a long time ago. Here is a teaser.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
As always feed back is allways appreciated in my archives.

“Time to turn things up a notch Panga!” Chris now held up a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut off Tapanga’s panties. She then took a firm feather and began to stroke her inner thighs. Tapanga shivered and tensed and her entire body spasmed then held tight for a moment, then she thrashed and cackled.

“NOOOOOOO! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE, STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!”

Then the feather entered her womanhood and caught Tapanga off guard.

“HEY COME ON CHRIS, STOP THIS IT FEELS FUNNY! PLEASE STOP THIS, I’M NOT WHATEVER KIND OF GIRL YOU TWO THINK I AM!” She tried closing her legs but to no avail.

Chris continued the stroking, watching Tapanga’s virgin lips begin to pulsate and her body begin to shiver more.

“Oh come on Panga… You love this, we can tell. If you don’t like then why are you quivering?” Asked Chris.

“She’s quivering cause you’re getting her hot.” Replied Lesley, with a laugh.

Lesley now began to help out by sensually kissing Tapanga’s nipples then kissing her on the lips and fondling her nipples at the same time. Tapanga had never been with anyone in this way and she was squirming and writhing like crazy to get away from the new sensations she was feeling.

Chris now used her fingers on Tapanga’s womanhood, along with kissing and licking it and she thoroughly enjoyed watching Tapanga’s hips intensely squirm to get away from her.

“Oh come on Panga… You love this, we can tell. So don’t give us the you‘re not that kind of girl.”

The sensations and the reactions inside of Tapanga were too strong for her to overcome and she shuddered and then had her very first orgasm.

“YESSSSS! She’s cum!” Chris immediately began to lick the love juices that were copiously flowing out of Tapanga then allowed Lesley the opportunity to lick up her share of the juices.

Tapanga knew what an orgasm was, having heard from the older girls, but they all talked about getting it from a guy. Here she was getting one, but from a girl. The licking made the sensations and inner reactions continue to rip through her like waves tearing at the shore and she continued to writhe and now started to giggle again.

Chris lay beside Tapanga and softly stroked her left nipple. “I really enjoyed your first orgasm and really enjoyed being the one to give it to you.

“Me too.” Added Lesley, laying on the other side of her and stroking the right nipple. “And Chris, I’ve heard that after a girl has had an orgasm that she’s 100% more ticklish.”

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back