• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attention: Chocolate Pizza Competition

Chaneda

Verified
Hey one and all! Due to popular demand we will be having a Chocolate Pizza competition.

The Judges so far will be myself, TicklishGiggle, and Azrael. (We have room for one or two more judges...a guy and a girl would round things off nicely.)

All right the rules are as follows:

1) The Pizzas must be made by the participants themselves.

2) The main ingredient on the pizza should be some form of chocolate. You are free to use whatever chocolate you wish in any of its forms.

3) Additional toppings (bananas, strawberries, M&Ms, etcetera) can be used to decorate a pizza in such a way that it helps it in the presentation category when it is judged.

4) Competitors are allowed to have as many entries as they wish, but the best entry overall will win...so even if you have only one entry you might win if it's better than the rest!

The judges will each score the pizza in the following categories (each out of 5 points) and the entry with the highest overall score wins:

a) Taste
b) Texture (automatically gets a 0 if the pizza is stale)
c) Originality
d) Compatibility of non-chocolate ingredients
e) Presentation/Design

The Day of the competition will be announced closer to NEST.

Please state your interest in competing in this thread. We welcome as many entries as possible and promise to not be TOO harsh in critiquing your efforts.

PS. The Award to the best entry is...(To be announced at a later time.) :D

- Chaneda

Thanks for the starting the thread. Sounds good.

You already know I'm in for a few submissions.

I make my pizzas over a month ahead of time and sell them for upcoming holidays. Depends what you're using. JellyBeans need to be sold sooner, same with marshmallows. Chocolate doesn't go stale quickly.

When did I agree to this?

I don't want to be eating chocolate pizzas all day.

ticklishgiggle said:
When did I agree to this?

I don't want to be eating chocolate pizzas all day.

You volunteered in the Chatroom when the topic was brought up. If you want I can take you off the list.

- Chaneda

Chaneda said:
You volunteered in the Chatroom when the topic was brought up. If you want I can take you off the list.

- Chaneda

I thought it was a joke. I didn't know it was going to be an official NEST think complete with rules and regulations.

I like pizza and I love chocolate, but I've never tasted a chocolate pizza. I hope the audience is allowed to sample some. :D

ticklishgiggle said:
I didn't know it was going to be an official NEST thing .

Just for the record, this and all other activities not announced by the NEST team are NOT official NEST activities.

While you are free to involve yourselves in other activities on your own time, we do not take responsibility or legal obligation for anything not planned and run by us. The official schedule will be included in your welcome packets. Any activities not on there are volluntary and entered into at your own risk, cost, etc.

TklDuo-Ann said:
Just for the record, this and all other activities not announced by the NEST team are NOT official NEST activities.

While you are free to involve yourselves in other activities on your own time, we do not take responsibility or legal obligation for anything not planned and run by us. The official schedule will be included in your welcome packets. Any activities not on there are volluntary and entered into at your own risk, cost, etc.

Thanks Ann.

Chaneda, I'll send you a PM when I get a chance.

Well...

ticklishgiggle said:
I thought it was a joke. I didn't know it was going to be an official NEST think complete with rules and regulations.

I just want everyone to know, this is NOT all that serious...it'll be maybe a quick 20-30 minute thing. And as Ann said, this is NOT an officially sponsored competition...it's just for fun between a few of us NESTees.

Also, I wish to publicly apologize to TicklishGiggle for using her name without consulting her beforehand. I was under an erroneous presumption because her name came up as a volunteer twice in the Chat room. Again, I am very sorry about this and will try to never do it again.

If anyone wants to volunteer just let me know through this thread (that will make it more or less "official").

Oh, and Milagros, of course there will be public tastings. ;)

- Chaneda

Chaneda said:
Also, I wish to publicly apologize to TicklishGiggle for using her name without consulting her beforehand. I was under an erroneous presumption because her name came up as a volunteer twice in the Chat room. Again, I am very sorry about this and will try to never do it again.

- Chaneda

Good move, Chaneda. *pats you on the back* It's always best to be up front and direct about things where there's been a misunderstanding. It's good to see people willing to take responsibility for their actions.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back