• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickler's Dream M/F

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
A Tickler’s Dream

Early one evening I had returned home from yet another long and busy day of work. I was extremely tired, I fixed a simple microwave dinner and sat on the couch and turned on the TV. There was nothing of any interest on so I just left the TV tuned to an old movie. I finished my dinner and then laid down on the couch. It wasn’t long before I found myself fast asleep, the days fatigue had taken it’s toll on me and soon I was lost in deep slumber. I began to dream it was a very pleasant dream.

I found myself walking in a green field, the grass was tall and soft and the sun was warm. I had no shoes or socks on and no shirt. The grass blew back and forth with the wind as I walked. I seemed to be walking towards a small log cabin that was off in the distance, though I know not why. I stepped up on the small porch in front of the door. I heard no sound, so I reached for the door and it slowly started to open. As the door came to a stop it made a slight squeak. As I peered inside I saw a young woman sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace, a small fire was crackling. She heard the squeak and turned towards me and smiled.

“Enter handsome stranger” she said in a soft melodic voice

I entered the small cottage cautiously, looking around the room, and at the young woman. She was no more than 26 years old. Her hair was a golden blonde, long reaching down past her shoulders, her eyes were a hypnotic green, and I would guess she was only 5’ 4” since she was seated. She wore a tattered, sleeveless shirt made of white cotton, it barely came down to her waist and the few remaining buttons strained to hold back her well shaped breasts. She wore a skirt, which was also, nothing more than a tattered rag that appeared to be made of burlap. She sat on a white fur rug with her legs curved back beside her.

“Come sit here next to me and hear my tale”, she said in that soft voice again, motioning to a spot on the rug beside her.

I entered further never losing contact with her eyes and sat beside her, her skin was tan, but smooth, and her legs appeared strong and well toned, as did her soft feet. As I sat down the door slowly closed again, but I never lost eye contact.

I finally found the strength to speak, “what is your name?” I said

“I am afraid I cannot tell you my name.” She said as she continued to tell me her story

“I was banished here to this tiny cottage by and evil warlock, I refused to marry him despite his repeated requests. He placed me here unable to ever leave as a curse for not having agreed to be his wife. I have been cursed never to speak my own name to anyone…except” she suddenly stopped and looked at me.

“Except what?” I asked her

“The one who can loose my name from my lips will free me from this place and the curse I am placed under. I have sworn eternal devotion to the one who frees me.” She explained.

Have you been here very long?” I asked

“I am not sure, days pass without end. But I have not aged since I’ve been here.” She said

“Have others been here before me? Have they tried to break the curse?” I asked

“Yes, in the time that I have been here there have been two others that have tried, though unsuccessfully. The first was a wise nobleman, he was very intelligent and he attempted to use trickery and riddles to make me say my name, but he left confused that all his wisdom would not break me. The Second was a knight, he was a large man, twice your size and very strong. He struck me and shook me violently, he felt his strength would loosen my tongue. But, alas he too left disgusted that he could not break the curse either. I was honestly grateful that he was not successful.” She explained.

I reached out and gently placed my hand on her ankle in an attempt to comfort her.

“I’m sorry that they were unable to help you,” I said

As my hand touched her ankle she giggled and pulled her foot away.

“Heheehee, I’m sorry, but that tickled” she told me

“I’m sorry, are you very ticklish?” I asked

“Yes, dreadfully, I’m afraid” she replied

With that I formulated a plan in my head, one that might just help break the curse. I carried on the conversation.

“I would like to help you if I could.” I said

“Oh would you? I would be ever so grateful. However, no one yet has been successful, I doubt that there is anything that you could do. But I will be willing to let you try.” She said

Looking around the room I noticed a doorway on the otherside of the fireplace.

“Is that the bedroom?” I asked pointing towards the doorway

“Yes, it is. Why do you ask?” she said

“Come with me, I have an idea.” I said standing to my feet

I took her soft hand and helped her to her feet and led her to the bedroom. The bedroom was very simple, a nightstand held a single candle flickering, but not melting. The bed was large, made in the same manner as the cottage with large logs, the mattress that rested on top was very soft, as were the pillows. On the far side of the room was an open window over looking a small oak tree and a large pond. I turned and explained to her that I had a plan that might break the curse.

“I want you to understand that I will not use riddles, nor am I capable of striking another woman, I could never inflict pain on someone else as lovely as you. But what I wish to try I think you might even find pleasant.” I told her

She took my hand with both of hers and looked at me and said, “I trust you, you seem very kind”.

“Good, then sit on the edge of the bed while I gather a few things.” I said motioning to the bed.

Looking around I took the white cotton bedsheet from the bed and began to tear several long strips.

“What are you doing?” she asked in amazement

“Trust me and you will see” I replied.

After having torn 4 long strips I tied each one to the legs of the bed, testing them to make sure they were secure and strong.

“Now, Lie down and rest your head on the pillow.” I instructed

She rolled over on the bed, somewhat confused as to what I had in mind and laid on her back with her head resting on the pillow. I took her hand and tied the strip of bedsheet around her wrist pulling it over her head. I did the same with the other wrist and then moved to the foot of the bed. There I tied a strip around each ankle, pulling her down as far as possible to stretch her body out. Stretched, as she was, her tattered shirt now barely covered her breasts, her smooth tight tummy was fully exposed. The skirt that appeared to be like burlap was really very soft, soft as silk. Her legs were spread and this caused the skirt to ride up, exposing her inner thighs. I could just make out that she didn’t wear anything under her skirt. I began to get excited. I sat next to her on the bed, trying to conceal my excitement.

I placed my fingertips lightly on her tummy, just above the waist of her skirt and below her cute belly button. I began to slowly stroke my fingers back and forth across her tummy.

“As I promised you I will not inflict any pain on you.” I said lightly tapping my fingers as I drew them across her tummy.

She began to giggle, “hehehehe please, that tickles. Please stop”

“That’s right. You did say you were ticklish didn’t you.” I said placing my free hand on her rib cage wiggling my fingers lightly across each rib.

“Hehehehehehe yes, hehehee I did. But stop this please it’s torture hehehahahahahhahaha” she said as her giggles melted into laughter.

“I will stop, but only when you tell me your name”, I said firming my tickles

She began to laugh harder, “AHAHAHahhahaHAHAH NO I Can’t AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Please No more of this hAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. You’ll drive me mad AAAHahahahHAHAHahhahahaAHHAAA.

Reaching up I began to tickle her rib cage with both hands, first on one side then the other. This kept her off balance for several minutes her laughter only increased, as did her pleas for mercy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH Please SIR
AHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA STOP THIS MADNESSHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

My only reply to her was, “Tell me your name”

HAHAHAHAHAHA NO I CAN NOT AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH Please AHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE AHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHA

“Tell me” I said as my fingers returned to do a rapid dance across her now tight tummy. Her laughter was like a melody to my ears. Watching her twist and laugh only caused my excitement to grow.

I tickled her waist, on each side just above her hip, my fingers danced in one place, which brought out the most torture.

“Tell me your name…tickle tickle tickle”, I teased

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NEVER AHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I WOULD AHAHA BUT AHAHHAHAHAHI CAAAAAAAAAN’T AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHhahhahHAHHAhhHAHAHa

I stopped briefly to give her a rest. As she was catching her breath I turned around to face her feet. I laid myself across one leg and propped my head up on one hand, with my free hand I took a single finger and traced the inner arch of her right foot. Her leg was pinned under me so all she could do was laugh and twist her foot frantically.

AhahahhHAHAHhahHAHAHhahHAha NO NO SIR OH AHHAHAHA PLEASE AHHAHAHAHAHAH Not MY FOOT AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

“Then tell me your name,” I said dragging my finger across the top of her helpless foot.

OHOHOOOOOOOHAHAHAHA OH WOULD THAT I COULD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT AHAHHAHAHAHAH I AM UNABLE TO AHAHAHHAHAHAHA OH HEAVENS AHAHAHHAAHAHA

Not wanting to show favorites I reached over and started tickling her left foot with my forefingers, wiggling up and down her soft sole.

“What’s your name? Kithcy kitchy kooooooo”’ I taunted again

She could only laugh this time
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

As I lay there lazily tickling her helpless wiggling foot, not really caring at this point if she told me her name or not, in the open window flew a large Raven. He perched himself on the windowsill looking in to see what the commotion was all about. He squawked several times then he turned around, flapped his wings then flew away again. As he flapped his wings he dropped a large black feather, it twirled and drifted to the floor. I stopped my tickle assault and went over and picked up the feather. She, lost in laughter didn’t notice. Only after I stepped back into the main room to fetch a chair did she wonder what had happened.

“Where are you going hahahaha don’t leave me tied this way! Hehehehe” she said

I returned to the bedroom carrying a stool. I placed it at the foot of the bed and sat down.

“I’m not going to leave until you have told me your name… and you WILL tell me.” I said as I took the feather and stroked it across her toes.

OH DEAR NOOooooooooooAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH PLEASE I CAN’T TRULY AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I CAN’T AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I stroked, twirled and sawed the feather on each foot for what seemed like hours. She was close to breaking and attempted between her laughter to speak her name. I stood and ran the tip of the feather up her inner thigh and then back down the other.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA MY NAME AHAHAIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAA AR AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

She shifted and twisted her body from one side to the other as much as her bonds would allow her. I reached down to her foot as I continued to tease her inner thighs. Tickling in both places drove her insane.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH STOP STOPSTOPAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN TAKE NO MOREEEEEEEHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

“Then tell me your Name!” I said almost demanding

She laughed hysterically and arched her back, as she did the strain on the buttons holding her shirt closed was too much and they finally gave way. Her shirt burst open and fell to each side, her firm breasts now rolled slowly back and forth with the rhythm of her laughter. She could barely breath so I ceased my torture for a moment. Sitting back at her side I twirled the feather between my fingers. I took a firm grasp of one of her breasts, and twirled the feather in the air just over the erect nipple. I looked at her eyes, tear filled from laughter.

“Going to tell me your name?” I asked

A look of terror came across her face and she shook her head, knowing what I had in mind. I lowered the twirling feather as it made contact she burst into laughter again trying to force herself to say her name hoping that the torture would finally cease.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAA I’M AHAHA AAAARIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

“Oh, I think you were sooo close that time.” I taunted

I Flicked the tip of the feather rapidly against each nipple then twirled circles around each breast. She was in blissful agony, her mouth was wide open, but no sound came out as the feather tormented her helpless chest. Tears rolled down her cheeks and with a final gasp of air she yelled at the top of her voice.

“ARIELLLLAAGAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA MY NAME IS ARIELAHHAHAHHAHASTOOOOOOOOOP AHAHAOH OH PLEASE STOP!!”

With that a bolt of lightning flashed across the sky.

I was abruptly awakened from my dream by the ringing of the doorbell. I sat up quickly on the couch, my head still lost between my dreamstate and reality. The doorbell rang again, collecting my thoughts I stood and moved to the door.

“I’m coming!” I shouted as I adjusted myself

I opened the door ready to give whatever door to door sales person a good verbal thrashing for waking me up. However, when the door opened there she stood, a petite attractive blonde with green eyes. I stood there in shock not saying a word. She finally spoke in that soft voice.

“Uh, Hello? I just moved in next door and well, my phone hasn’t been turned on yet. I was hoping I might be able to use yours. I just need to let my parents know that I moved in and everything is ok…. I’ll gladly repay you somehow.”

I motioned for her to come in and pointed out the way to the phone. She wore a brown skirt and white blouse. As she passed me she stopped, turned around and held out her hand.

“I’m sorry, I’ve forgotten my manners, My name is Ariel.”

I smiled and shook her hand gently. She turned and headed for the phone. I looked up to the ceiling and silently whispered….”Thank You”

The End

a ticklers dream

Masked tickler, you have done a stupendous job with that story. I think I'll take a nap now....;)

hey that was a great and original story

5 points for you guy

keep up the good work :cool:

:) Masked Tickler this is one hell of a great story!! Like it when her blouse buttons opened under her struggles..very nice indeed!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back