• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passives Arts welcome an unholy trio (plus the regs)

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I had a great time at the Passive Arts party and no it was not the margarita, but as with all gatherings: The cool folks: a fabulous cross-section of guys, gals, lees, lers, adventurous, demure, veterans, newbies, prodigal sons, pirates, goddesses, etc. but all way cool and much appreciated and loved. Thank you again for attending and playing and I so want to do it again soon.

Much love and thanks to John, Mistress Feral, sexy waiter boy, etc at Passive Arts who truly provide us with out of this world equipment, discretions, security, and ambiance.

And much love and thanks to an unholy trio that enhanced our party by their presence and energy:

My Goddess Steph, who braved the airways and sharing a room with me, so we could enjoy her giggles again. And for the umpteenth time, no she does not giggle all night in her sleep.

Uncle Bill, who braved the airways from the Midwest, to share in our festivities and to create some of his own. A gorgeous classy gent all the way. You are so welcomed back.

DVNC, who braved--------oh hell he ain’t afraid of anything, he has seen it all and done most of it---joking babe, sort of. But seriously you trusted us with your baby and your sense of happiness with our scene means the world to me. We all still have a lot to learn and I can’t think of better guide than you, so (pretending I am on Price is Right): Come on down again (and again and again and again…………..).

Don’t know about the Price, but the Vibe was right last night.

Namaste.

Yer gonna spoil me if ya keep up that kindness, darlin'. ;)

Thanks for a great time. Ain't had that kinda fun in a while. You've got a great crew!

dvnc said:
Yer gonna spoil me if ya keep up that kindness, darlin'. ;)

Thanks for a great time. Ain't had that kinda fun in a while. You've got a great crew!

Great crew, I agree. We are learning from the best!!!!!!!! Simply the best!!!!

Reading this, I had to chime in on the crew we have. I've only been to a few of these so far, and from a newbies perspective I've felt welcome from day one and completely safe in the company of a group of people who gather for... admittedly more devious intentions. :firedevil Thanks again all, especially to bellystrokes for continually putting these together with the kind of finesse and quality that she does. DVNC, it was really cool to meet you--hope you can make it down for more. Cannot wait 'till next time.

efxboy1 out!

All I can say is YAY! :rotate: :dogpile: :grouphug: Another awesome time!
XOXO

Devious intentions???? Moi???? Us????
And I hope you know how much we appreciate your bawdy fun creative energy (so typical of a pirate).

Oh, I'll be back. Vibe was right. Spot on. Anyone wantin' t'visit an event would be hard-pressed t'find better. I'll be back, and y'all have my respect.

Fun, dammit. Yer just fun!

We are, aren't we? We dare you to NOT fall in love. :p
Can't wait to see you again babe. Even though the "van donkeys" might not make an appearance this time round...
XOXO

dvnc said:
Fun, dammit. Yer just fun!

Too Late!!!

Like it says above... I've already fallen in love... ;)

But I can only indulge it on occasion. :wub:

To all of you, I am SO sorry I missed it!!!

LOL Next time!!!

:2poke: :2poke:

steph said:
We are, aren't we? We dare you to NOT fall in love. :p
Can't wait to see you again babe. Even though the "van donkeys" might not make an appearance this time round...
XOXO

we are a little addicting aren't we?

HEE!
As Big Dan would say...

Gonna hold ya to this Mr. Man! :smilelove~a lot of us in your same boat but sooooooooooooo well worth the sacrifice, methinks... :tickle: We'll hope to see you soon... :twohugs:
XOXO

Wirchler said:
Like it says above... I've already fallen in love... ;)

But I can only indulge it on occasion. :wub:

To all of you, I am SO sorry I missed it!!!

LOL Next time!!!

:2poke: :2poke:

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back