• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what is this comic

Happyman

TMF Novice
sorry for posting like this, I am just drawing a brain blank, and cant find it anywhere. Its the one with the school for girls, not sure if they are spies, but most of them have powers

no one knows? thread shows 200 views now. It has like 9 issues or something, about a school of girls with powers, and I think they are spies

Hi Happyman,

Is it a poser-like image showing bullying schoolgirls cornering a single girl in an alley setting?

no, its not that one. This is an actual publication that sells for money

I can only think of a few publications off the top of my head that continued for at least 9 issues, so our's could definitely be what you're thinking of.

The comic is called The Agencies and takes place in the greater Seattle area, in the near future. The web site is http://www.the-agencies.com. Agencies are collections of mercenaries, most of whom have modest super powers they use throughout the stories. And most of whom are indeed female.

We have ten issues available to purchase as of today. The main storyline starts with issue seven (go to http://www.the-agencies.com/agencies/issue_seven.htm to see it), while earlier issues were just standalone stories. We haven't had a release since August 2006, so we're about due!

Issue 11 is currently in production, and I'm really excited about it. I know, by law, I"m required to say that about every issue, but issue 11 will be almost as innovative as issue seven was for the series. So I'm looking forward to bringing that up to publish. There's a reason it took so long to produce, and I'm pleased with it so far.

So if this what you're looking for, hit me with any questions you have.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back