• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet dreaming... (m/f feet)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
I'd be really surprised if people were familiar with the characters in this one...

One of my fave puzzle series is (Japan only) 'Puyo Puyo' (you may have seen its Americanized versions as 'Kirby's Avelanche' or 'Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine on your 16-bit SNES/Genesis at some point...or Sega's bastardization 'Puyo Pop Fever' remakes more recently). It (along with its RPG spinoff series 'Madou Monogatari') had quite a collection of memorable characters...bizarre ones. ^^

Far and away my fave pair were Rulue and Mino(taurus). Rulue's a rich girl who lives in a mansion...and is quite a powerful martial artist (she REALLY likes to get her hands dirty, despite being an 'elegant lady'), with a lil' magic. Mino is her, well, minotaur bodyguard/servant. Mino happens to have a crush on Rulue but she doesn't notice or care (I won't get into relationships in this series...they're convoluted).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MauWyAjuje0 - this little skit might be a decent little intro for the two chars and how they look. It's another dream of Mino's.

Well, the drawing for this one shows one of Mino's other possible dreams...maybe revenge for bossing him around, or perhaps just a fantasy he'd like to try someday. ^^ The (so-so) dream bubbles over the sleeping minotaur's head display quite a scenario:

Rulue's tied to a bed, her ankles latched to the end of it. Did I mention that Rulue's a VERY leggy character? She's showing them off and barefoot in A LOT of the games/outfits, and usually in revealing sandals/skirts otherwise (aka still showing off). Well, as she's pissed and surprised in the background, Mino's hands just start to touch her soft (yet probably dangerous) soles in the foreground. I wonder if he'll just touch or go further to tickle her senseless... ;)

Hopefully, enjoy. Rulue's one of my older gaming faves and really asked to be a tic target. ^^

Kh

Very nice Khali Thanks for the bio on the characters Can't say I've heard of them But then I'm not really into gaming :D

I'm not familiar with the characters, but I love the drawing. :bowing:
Obviously, I love the pose, her bare soles towards the viewer. :devil:

Wow, not only did I enjoy the picture, but now I've really gotten a new appreciation for Puyo Puyo! ;)

Excellent piece of artwork. Have you every though of doing your own female tickling comic i think it would be great i would buy it. Keep up the great work. :feets: :smilelove

Gen Zod:
Yeah, perhaps too obscure. :(

Milagros:
Heh, of course you'd like the view. ^^

LT:
Apparently no one else does.

Killalot:
Thanks, but no one would buy my 'stuff'.

Kh

I think lots of people will buy your work because you put your work here on TMF and on deviantart and lots of people view what you have done and like what they see because your work is excellent i would be the first person that will buy a foot tickling if it was done by you. :bowing: :happyfloa

Khali said:
Gen Zod:
Yeah, perhaps too obscure. :(

Milagros:
Heh, of course you'd like the view. ^^

LT:
Apparently no one else does.

Killalot:
Thanks, but no one would buy my 'stuff'.

Kh

Nothing wrong with obscure stuff I like seeing characters I've never seen before I too would buy your art I think it would do well in an MTJ Pub deal :D :p

Well, even if others aren't into Puyo Puyo, I know I'm still inspired to play it again. Even if it's just to see Rulue, since she is kinda cute.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back