• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by the evil sisters (FF/M, FFF/M)

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
Hello all:
First of all the story is written in first person but it is a work of fiction. Second of all I have character descriptions:

Mark (Lee): 19 years old, average build, brown hair, 5'6 approx. 150 pounds.

Tasha: 25 years old, Brown hair, slender build, 5'6 approx. 135 pounds

Chelsea: 22 years old, Blonde hair, slender build, 5'9 Approx 142 pounds.

Vannessa: 18 years old, average build, Red hair, 5'2, Approx 130
pounds

And now, the story:

I was really close with my two older sisters, Tasha & Chelsea. We hung out all the time and I would always tickle them and occasionally they tickled me back However, they were about to get me back-big time.

One morning, after a long night a work, I laid down on my bed and fell asleep. When I awoke, I realized I had been tied up wearing only my boxers and a work shirt. I looked around and laid eyes on Tasha and Chelsea standing in the corner. I immediately knew what was about to happen and got a little nervous.

“This should be fun.” Tasha smirked as they came closer to me. All of a sudden Tasha dug into my ribs. I was very, very ticklish and immediately burst into laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CUT IT OUT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tasha knew exactly what she was doing as she expertly ran her fingers up and down my rib cage, making me laugh and scream like a girl.

“NOOOOOO! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Tasha then slid down to squeeze by sides making me jump around in hysterics.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Tasha stopped tickling me but Chelsea started to make tickling motions with her ands near my feet.

“Here comes the ticle monster..” Chelsea teased. Then she started to run her little fingers up and down my bare, ticklish soles. This caused me to laugh and thrash around even harder.

“NOT THEHEHEHEHEHERE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHESE!” I had tears streaming down my face and I didn’t think the torture was going to end anytime soon. Chelsea continued to play with me feet, driving me crazy.

“OH STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAHAHAHAHAN’T BREHEHEHETHE!” Chelsea found that the balls of my feet were incredibly ticklish and tickled them hard. I was laughing so hard no sound was produced.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Chelsea continued to torture me for a little while longer; until Tasha decided I needed a break and made her stop.

“Wow. You’re fun to tickle.” Tasha said with a huge smile on her face.

“Yeah, you’re really ticklish.” Chelsea agreed.

“Please, let me go.” I begged.

“I don’t think so.” Tasha said. “We’re just getting started.”. Then she started to tickle my shirt covered belly sending me back into hysterics again.

“NOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Tasha continued to tickle my poor belly. I was laughing so hard, my abs hurt.

“OH STAHAHAHAHHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHAHAHAHAHA!” Then she pushed my shirt up, exposing my tummy.

“Tickle, tickle!” Tasha said as she ran her fingers all over my now bare torso. This tickled even more.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHHAP! HEHAHAHAHAHA! CAHAHAHAN’T TAKE IT!” Once again, Tasha stopped and Chelsea resumed tickling my feet, paying close attention to the balls of my feet.

“CAHAHAHAHANT BREHEHEHEHETHE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP!” Then Chelsea pushed back my toes and started to tickle them. I was once again laughing so hard, no sound produced.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Chelsea then started to nibble on the side of my foot. I was thrashing so hard I broke free of one of the ropes.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, Chelsea stopped but Tasha immediately began exploring my bare, ticklish belly.

“OH NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEHEHEHEHEHESE! CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE! HEHEAHAHHBAHAHAHAHAHA!” Thankfully, Tasha decided to give me another break. I nearly passed out trying to catch my breath.

“am I <gasp> done yet <gasp>. I asked my evil sisters.

They looked at each other and smiled. “NO!” they answered in unison. As I continued to try and catch my breath, Chelsea retied my loose bond. Then they both walked top the end of the bed and began to tickle the balls of my feet at the same time, making me jump through the roof.

“NAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAT! HEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!. Then Tasha struck the most ticklish spot on my foot by far, directly underneath my toes. As she tickled me there I screamed bloody murder.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHRE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHESE NAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHRE!” Then Chelsea found the same spot on my other foot and I was laughing silently again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then, they stopped tickling my feet but came back up and both started to tickle my belly at the same time, sending me into fits of laughter.

“OH STAHAHAHAHAHAHHAP! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE! HEHAHAHAHHAHAHA!” Then as Tasha ran her fingers all over the place, Chelsea’s finger found its way into my innie belly button. This drove me wild.

“CRAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAHAHAHAHAN’T TAKE IT!” Seeing the effect this had on me, Tasha kept tickling me with all ten fingers and instructed Chelsea to keep playing with my navel, and then she bent over and blew raspberries beside my belly button causing me to scream like a girl.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Finally, my sisters stopped tickling me. I was a sweaty, nearly dead mess.

“OK. I think you’ve had enough now.” Tasha said as she reached to untie me but before she could, my girlfriend, Vanessa, walked into the room.

“What going on?” Vanessa asked.

“Um… well we were tickling your boyfriend.” Chelsea answered

“I know I could hear it from outside.” Vanessa said. “Did you get his most ticklish spot?” Vanessa asked, making me very worried.”

”I don’t know. Where is it?” Tasha asked, getting very excited, which made me more nervous.

“It’s Right here.” Vanessa said as she began to tickle my underarms with her long fingernails. She was right, my armpits were by far my most ticklish spot and I burst into hard laughter and tried my darndest to pull my arms down.

“OH SHIT! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THEHEHEHERE! HEHAHAHAHAHA!” I absolutely hated being tickled under my arms, and Vanessa’s long fingernails scraping across them was driving me nuts.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHSE! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Vanessa started to dig deep into my underarms, making me buck and scream.

“AAAHHHHH! TSHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEHESE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” My throat was so sore form all the laughing but I couldn’t help it. Then all off a sudden I felt Chelsea tickling my feet as Vanessa continued with my underarms.

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Cootchie, Cootchie coo!” Tasha yelled as she began to tickle my tummy, making me scream more than laugh.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP! AAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!” I was covered form head to toe in sweat and that was only making me more ticklish.

“STAHAHAHAHHAP! I CAN’T BRHEHEHEHEHEHETHE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” As they all tickled me as hard as they could the tickling was unbearable. Finally, I passed out.

When I awoke, I had been untied and my sisters and girlfriend were nowhere to be seen but I was already planning revenge…

A PART II REVENGE STORY COULD BE IN THE WORKS IF REQUESTED! ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back