• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A comment about some overdone scenarios

kryptonite

TMF Poster
I'm not knocking how some people get their rocks off, but I think they need to get off the world of incest and open up their eyes to the whole world out there which doesn't include mothers, brothers, and sisters.

Check out something say like www.legshowmag.com and all the related jiffy fulfillment mags and think: these woman are not related to me, they are strangers, strange women MORE exciting than momma and sis.

I rarely see family orientated scenarios, most of those are in the true stories forum, and that's why they're enjoyable and popular, because a lot of people can relate

A fair comment, but you dont have to read said stories. There are a few people out there who like these stories.

I'm not knocking it--I'm just pointing out that other world out there of strange, more exciting possiblities.

People write about what they enjoy. The don't necessarily write about what others enjoy at the detriment of their own satisfaction. Perhaps you're just looking for new authors whose own tastes correspond with yours?

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back