• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kekko Kamen - Anime Scene - Japanese Version

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Here is the full scene from Kekko Kamen. There is an english dubbed version out there. I should have it shortly.
webmaster joe

Wonderful!

This is the clearest version of this scene I've ever seen posted. I remember when I first saw the box for Kekko Kamen years ago, in the video section of a comic book store, I almost dropped the box! And I had to play it cool because my best friend and son were with me at the time. That was the subtitled version that I eventually returned for and rented, but they wouldn't sell it. I've never seen a dubbed copy, but if you manage to get it, well here's congratulations in advance!

It could have been clearer, but the site has a max of 5 mb uploads. I'll have the english version in a couple of weeks. The tickle scene itself is ok. I'm more interested in the scene where the SM dom gets beaten by Kekko. Her reaction is freakin' hot. I'm wondering how the english dub will sound.
webmaster joe

laughinggaszone said:
It could have been clearer, but the site has a max of 5 mb uploads. I'll have the english version in a couple of weeks. The tickle scene itself is ok. I'm more interested in the scene where the SM dom gets beaten by Kekko. Her reaction is freakin' hot. I'm wondering how the english dub will sound.
webmaster joe

Like dan said, it's the best copy I have seen so far, and I can't wait for the English vertion/ Are you sure there isn't a few seconds more to this, it seems to end abruptly. As for the coments on "the scene where the SM dom get beaten by Kekko", I don't understand (and hope I never do) how seeing a woman getting beat up is hot.

SlaverTickler said:
Like dan said, it's the best copy I have seen so far, and I can't wait for the English vertion/ Are you sure there isn't a few seconds more to this, it seems to end abruptly. As for the coments on "the scene where the SM dom get beaten by Kekko", I don't understand (and hope I never do) how seeing a woman getting beat up is hot.

No, actually, that is it. The fingers stop moving and Kekko shows up. As far as the Dom, she doesn't get "beat up." She's a dom and does dom stuff such as whipping and such. Kekko hypothesizes that dom's secretly want to be disciplined and wacks her across the butt several times with her nunchuks. The dom's response is anything but painful. Check it out, and judge for yourself. I don't get off on hurting chicks, but there are chicks (and guys) who get off on being "hurt."
webmaster joe

XD I did not even know that guy that looks liek a jester even had pupils til seeing that clear clip. Thanks man

Yeah, I see what you mean...

laughinggaszone said:
No, actually, that is it. The fingers stop moving and Kekko shows up. As far as the Dom, she doesn't get "beat up." She's a dom and does dom stuff such as whipping and such. Kekko hypothesizes that dom's secretly want to be disciplined and wacks her across the butt several times with her nunchuks. The dom's response is anything but painful. Check it out, and judge for yourself. I don't get off on hurting chicks, but there are chicks (and guys) who get off on being "hurt."
webmaster joe

...I still wish it could have been from another source, but I can't argew with her reaction being pretty sexy. To bad the tickling in the other one ends so suddenly.

Oh I took your clip and played around with it on my Windows Movie Maker. I fixed it so it's shows the best parts :bouncybou

Last edited:
AffectionateDan said:
This is the clearest version of this scene I've ever seen posted. I remember when I first saw the box for Kekko Kamen years ago, in the video section of a comic book store, I almost dropped the box! And I had to play it cool because my best friend and son were with me at the time. That was the subtitled version that I eventually returned for and rented, but they wouldn't sell it. I've never seen a dubbed copy, but if you manage to get it, well here's congratulations in advance!
Dan, I've got two Kekko Kamen tapes that I bought long ago and haven't watched in years. They are not dubbed (do have subtitles) but you can have them if you want. I'm sure one contains that scene. give me a pm if your interested.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back