• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elven Lessons (M/F, adult near the end)

Ticklerinshadow

Hello all! I've been a very long time view (nearly 5-6 years) and have never gotten the nerve to post something. So this would be my very first post ever. I'm going to start posting interesting stories for everyone to enjoy. Let me know what you think! If you're not a big fan of adult situations, it's conviently located at the end and can easily be skipped. Can't believe I'm finally posting something! :yawnface:

Elven Lessons (Warcraft Fanfiction)
It had been a very long day for Lothlain. The job of a warrior is never done, and today was the perfect example if there ever was one. His travel companions had already turned in for the night, and he was packing in the last Griffon feather for his now completed quest. He cursed the laziness of his good friend Athanasius, and cursed his wife Ekiria even more. She had not only went to turn in early, but also taunted him by flirting with his friend. He knew she was just joking, but it still got him worked up.
He wiped the sweat from his brow and sheathed his sword elegantly. It hummed softly, the enchantment creating a blue haze about him until it finally disappeared into the leather. It was rather dark, and the sky was purple in the Hinterlands sky. He gazed into the distance, his glowing golden eyes seeing things far into the horizon. It was finally time to go back to the inn.
He saddled up on his nightsaber and though about his day as traveled back towards the mountain side. His mind kept traveling back to the pithy words of his now supposedly sleeping mate. He wished that he had been more witty at the moment, but words had failed him. Now he was left to do the quest all by himself and return victorious to no one.
The mountain side was quiet and lit by soft lamp light. A few dwarves patrolled the paths, torch and axe in hand. he made sure to be friendly to them as he passed. He came to the large metal door that protected the sleeping dwellers inside. Luckily, they hadn't closed it yet. He ran in quickly and before heading to his room, sauntered to the general goods vendor. A short dwarf with a dark complexion stood before him, staring inquistively.
"Yeah? What can I do for yah?" the portly storeowner asked, mostly disinterested.
Lothlain looked at the many items behind the counter and suddenly realized he had no idea what he was actually looking for. His eyes scrambled for something to buy, so that he did not look like a fool.
"Potions! Yeah! Health potions!" he stuttered in his deep voice. He flicked some of his long white hair behind his ear, which was a tell tale sign of false confidence within him.
"Oy, figures yah brute. That'll be fifty silver a pop. Anything else I can get yah?" the short man pushed a few potions Lothlain's way.
"Umm." he paused momentarily. Then, as per usual an idea hit him like a ton of bricks.
"Yes! I'll take three small lengths of rope."
"Can't leave home without it, elf." he slid three bands of rope toward the hulking warrior, who paid him in kind.
"Thanks." Lothlain nodded and quickly turned to enact his revenge.
Grinning the whole way to his door, Lothlain marveled at his own genius. Truly she would be sorry for teasing him. He came upon the wooden frame at last and pushed it open gently. Sure enough, the lithe form of Ekiria lay in the bed. he admired her slender, athletic body. It was a light tint of purple. He had always loved how her green hair off set it. He snuck in, which was no easy feat. His plate armor was difficult to remove without making noise. It took several minutes, but finally he was down to his cloth shirt and trousers. The rest would be simple!
He slid over to her side and gazed down at her sleeping form. He held his breath in as sharp as he could. She was usually very aware of what was going on around her. He gently knelt down and opened his back pack upon the ground. He removed the rope from within, and stood with it coiled tightly in his violet fist. He was very cautious as he took the first length of rope and made an intricate knot around her wrists, binding them helplessly together. Glowing golden eyes watched her in fear, but she did not stir. He then lifted her arms softly above her head and tied the other end around the far frame of the bed. Success!
He reveled in his cleverness again for a moment. Then without waiting too long proceeded to take the next to lengths of line and tie her ankles to seperate corner posts of the well constructed dwarven bed. He was worried about this part, yet by some miracle of Elune she did not bat an eye. Her resting form continued to breath quietly, now completely bound arm over head and spread eagle.
Lothlain was thankful that Ekiria had removed most of her tough leather armor. Currently she was adorned only by her stylish black shirt and a pair of cloth shorts that deemed comfortable enough as sleeping atire. She was remarkably shapely, and Lothlain took a moment to notice before going about his wicked deed.
At last he climbed into bed and ever so lightly straddled her. It was time she learn a lesson in teasing. His eyes glowed softly, scanning her face.
He at last spoke, waking her from her slumber.
"Ekiria. Wake up. You aren't done for today." he cooed.
Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled, already liking the fact he was mounted atop her. Her pleasent surprise turned to confusion when she tried to bring her arms down in order to touch him.
"Lothlain, what is going on love? What is this?" she asked now slightly concerned. It was unlike him to go through this much trouble to lay into her.
"This is just a little something for earlier. Consider it payback." he grinned most wickedly and reached down to the side of the bed. He brought one of the slender griffon feathers up and waved it in the air in front of him.
Her face turned from casual wonder to a slightly worried look.
"Don't you dare. I will break free and sap you over the head so hard you won't remember how to use a sword." she chided.
He wasn't convinced.
"Oh, poor Eki! All tied up at the moment, I think. You won't be sapping anyone from where you are right now." he spun the end of the feather between his index finger and thumb.
"Only you. Fine then, warrior. Do your worst. You can't beat me." she smirked and stuck her tongue out at him.
"You asked for it." he gently brought the stiff feather down and made a light trace starting from her wrist and moving downward.
"I seriously hope you have more than this." her words encouraged him to continue.
He watched as she went from twitching to very obvious squirming when he came near the soft hollow of her under arm. It was obviously a source of joy for him as he was smiling very widely at her reaction.
"Oh goodness. Is the hardened thief... ticklish?!" he grinned ear to ear as he made a soft stroking wih the tip of the feather in her armpit.
"I, uh, I- no, um.... ha!" she had trouble coming up with something pithy while he was doing that. She had to admit, while not torturous yet, it was still very distracting.
He continued to lightly tease her like this for only a moment when he decided that perhaps it was time to actually make a point. He discarded the feather and leaned in, kissing her on the forehead.
"Done already?" she goaded.
"Hardly." he wiggle his index finger and brought it close to her other hollow. He noted she jumped slightly when he came near.
"Lothlain, I was kidding love. You are a fine warrior. Can we talk about this?" she asked, batting her eyelashes as cute as she could muster.
"Not a chance, Eki." he let his finger wiggle against her smooth skin. He felt her jolt as hard as she could against the ropes. He silently thanked the goblins of the Steamwheedle Cartel for making their binds so durable. A loud cry of desperate giggling escaped her lips.
"L-Lothlain! I- HA! Haha! Please! No! Heehee!" she struggled hard, but in vain as the bonds and his weight held her still.
He continued to probe her armpit, switching suddenly to the next one. She cried out and tried to bite him, but was unable to reach.
"Did you just try to bite me?" he asked the obvious. His onslaught did not let up.
"I-I would never do that! Haha! Please, l-love! Stop!" she gasped and spoke between breaths.
"Just for that, we're going to do a little exploring." he let up his attack on her underarms to grab the bottom of her shirt. He slowly slid it up over her head and as far as it would go off, resting near her wrists. She pulled against the ropes, but could not bring her arms down an inch.
"You're evil! A horde would do something like this!" she smiled.
"Not this they wouldn't. Even the horde has been known to show mercy." his voice was not reassuring her.
He gave a devilish look and massaged her bare breasts for a few seconds, lulling her into a semi-sensual state. Then, without warning he spidered his fingers up and down her ribcage. This made her shriek and thrash suddenly. He would have been kicked hard were she not so securely fastened. He played around, playing songs he knew on her ribs as if they were a musical instrument. She did sing, but it was a syphony of endless laughter and gasping for air.
"Loth! Please!" she gasped, "This is absolute torture!"
He knew she wasn't lying. He stopped for a second and rubbed his hands up and down where he had just been wriggling his slender fingers. She did not seem to mind this and breathed heavily, making up for lost air.
"Sorry yet?" he tilted his head.
"I'm sorry you're so bad at breaking me."
"Don't apologize just yet." he kissed her cheek.
"What could you possibly be planning now?" she wiggled her nose at him.
He just shrugged and rubbed his hands down again, but this time didn't stop. He let his hands rest on her sides. He met her eyes with his. She looked terrified. She shook her head no, and in turn he shook his head yes. Ekiria winced her eyes shut.
It was electric! His fingers weren't digging, so much as stroking her delicate sides. She wiggled more her than before, but the laughter was less tortured and more bubbly. He could tell she was going out of her mind.
"No! I-I think I'm d-dying! Ha!" she managed to stutter.
"Wouldn't that be embarassing? Tickled to death?" he asked.
"I-I hate you r-right now!" she choked.
"Then I guess you won't mind this?" he slid his hands up onto her taut stomach. He tickled very sporatically here. Ekiria was a very athletic elven woman, and it showed. It also made the sensation a million times harder to fight off. It seemed to be on of her worst spots. He noticed a tear fall down her cheek. He knew she was breaking, and that she wouldn't be able to withstand this much longer.
"L-Loth. I-I, Elune! Please! Ha ha! Save me!" she breathed in sharply, "I'm dying!"
"The mighty elven thief! Who could of guessed her downfall would be a ticklish tummy?" he teased.
He watched her squirm for another few minutes. Finally he slipped a finger into her navel and wriggled it there mercilessly. He studied her expression, watching it change from resistence to desperation.
"Victory is mine, Eki." he whispered.
"Elune be praised, MERCY! Please!" she fell into silent laughter.
Lothlain was not cruel. He knew he had bested her. He let up and simply watched as she tried to regain her composure. It took nearly ten minutes before she was calm.
"You beat me. How humilating." she frowned.
"Be quiet. I would have continued until you broke no matter what. Besides, no one else has to know. Plus, I have a surprise for you." he began undoing the strings that held Ekiria's cloth shorts clinging tightly to her.
"I- uh. Oh." she blushed and smiled.
"You've been a very good girl, giving into me like that."
He slid her shorts down, revealing her entirety. She looked very shyly at him and smirked.
"I love you. Please, take me. Make me yours forever." she asked, her face reflecting her desire. She wiggled slightly, and Lothlain made no attempt to hide watching her ample breasts shake.
"Your body will always be mine for the taking." he whispered. He ran a finger around the edge of her now very wet opening.
"Oh please!" she begged him, "Please sir, I am yours!" she arched her back.
"Yes. You are. Stop talking and take it like a good girl does." he slid the finger along with two others inside of her. he watched her face become alight with ecstacy. She tried to close her legs to keep from losing herself, but was unable to for her bonds held fast.
"Don't ever resist giving into me. Cum for me, and I shall let you go, filthy thief." his words were like a whip against her back. She had no choice but to exactly as he said.
He felt her release, and cover his fingers with herself. He smiled, watching her grip the ropes tightly and gasp. This was his favorite reaction to watch. Finally, when he felt she had enough, he slid his fingers out. He admired his handy work that still remained upon his strong hand. He leaned in and whispered into one of ear elongated ears.
"I'm going to wash up, and then I'm going to come back. Then it's my turn to lose myself in you." he then nibbled on her ear. Ekiria loved it when he did that. She blushed and smiled ear to ear. She loved it when Lothlain taught her lessons.

What did you think? Feedback is most welcome!
-Ticklerinshadow

well got to say interresting, enjoyable to read all in all keep up the good work.

A few grammar issues, but all in all a well written piece of fiction. However, you may want to consider trying a different path. For instance, Eki sounds like the kind of person that would break much more slowly han that. If it were me, I'd make it longer. But, that's just me!

(sneaky eki.....)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back