• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the laughing skull pt4

Noeyes

TMF Poster
let me know what you think
The Laughing Skull
Part 4

Phillip worked on the inscriptions with renewed vigor. Almost every one of the icons when touched produced a reaction from Maria in the next room. Only a few of them seemed not to work on his tickle puppet. Phillip made a mental note to check if these icons were on Maria's skin, if not, they would be soon Phillip giggled to himself.

Maria had always played and teased herself in the warm shower since she had been very young but this was very different indeed. Even making love in the shower paled in comparison to what was happening now. Maria had been one of those few people who could in fact tickle herself, she often used in her private moments. This was very different; she could feel, not imagine but feel the tickling strokes Phillip was using to teasing her with from another room.

“Hurry up slave” she heard from the other room. Immediately she felt both of her bare soles being stroked and she jumped from foot to foot in the shower as though she as dancing from shocks. Without thinking Maria stepped from the shower and reached for the towel. As he did she felt a soft stroke start from her wrist arm to her extended underarm. “ Naughty, naughty” she heard from the other room, as Phillip stroked the feather tip up and down the icons on the page. In an instant Maria felt the moving on her arm.

Phillip had marked almost a dozen icons that had no effect on Maria. Others however ranged from inflicting giggles to screams of laughter even from the other side of the apartment. This was becoming fun Phillip thought as he caught a glimpse of Maria's tanned wet body moving from the shower to the folded clothing waiting for her on the stand next to the sink.

As she reached for the halter top Maria felt the feather tip jump back into action first along her bare arm then flashing from nipple to nipple. The tickling sensation then shifted to between her wet breasts, down along the center of her chest and down her belly. “ Slaves should ask for permission to wear clothing” she heard from the next room. “But you wanted me in these” Maria said as she felt tickles run all along her chest and upper body. Maria hugged herself un- thinkingly as if fending odd a real tickle attack. Even if she covered an area of her body it did not help if anything struggling just made the sensation worse. Within moments Maria slumped to her knees on the bathroom mat giggling like a schoolgirl.

God Maria thought this was like being tickled by an octopus. No matter how she struggled at least one patch of bare wet ticklish skin was being tickled. “Please Phillip I am doing what you wanted, Please don’t tickle me anymore”. No sooner did she speak them the feathery sensations crept up the back of both of her bare legs causing her to shriek. It was one of the many spots on her body that could make her crumble at once and Phillip knew each and every one of them. As Maria looked up from the mat she say Phillip standing in the door. “Its master Phillip from now on tickle slave” he said. “Come out here into the bed room slave I want to watch you dress for my pleasure”.

As Maria tried to stand up she say Phillip reach a fingertip to the page of the book. In an instant she felt that finger tickle behind each of her knees. Maria went back down onto the mat giggling as she tried to curl up into a ball to protect herself from the tickling. It was no use and Maria knew it. “Gather up your clothing slave and come out here,” Phillip ordered. Still giggling and on wobbly legs Maria complied. When Maria entered the bedroom she saw that Phillip had indeed been busy during her shower. 4 pairs of pantyhose were sitting on the corners of the bed and the vase of feathers and tickle toys were scattered onto the bed and nightstand at easy arms reach for her tickle torturer.

Phillip sat himself on the foot of the bed with the book in his lap as Maria slowly walked out of the bathroom on shaky legs holding the small bundle of cloths. Only in her dreams had she been tickled like this before, now it seemed dream world had become reality. Picking up a long white feather Phillip indicated she was to stand on the mat at the foot of the bed. Maria knew he was to be obeyed or else and even if she did or else would happen anyway. It was only then that she noticed the goose bumps on her naked wet body they too were forming into the icons. A chilling thought entered her mind, a re occurring tickle nightmare tickle brail.

“Well get on with it slave” Phillip ordered. Maria picked up the thin form fitting white halter Phillip liked so much. It clung to her damp olive skin like glue. Each and every curve of her breasts were cupped and her nipples stood out plainly even the edges of her nipples were defined as the moisture from her body turned it almost transparent. Maria began to tie it off as she always did when the tickling sensations returned in force. “Only a bow tie slave no cheating now” Phillip said. As Maria reached behind her to tie off the back strings she caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length mirror across the room. She had never seen her nipples stand out so much or be so sensitive. The wetness between her legs was having less and less to do with the shower.

It was then Phillip decided to check the icons that he was curious about from before. This time as he touched them Maria let out a gasp. “What is it slave” Phillip asked. “My nipples” Maria said, “it felt as though they were being touched”. As Phillip toyed with this he made Maria walk about the room bare assed, he watched as her behind moved so deliciously. He found that these icons in fact had nothing to do with tickling they were pure pleasure. Within a few minutes Phillip was caressing each and every one of Maria’s erogenous zones.

The effect on Maria was almost devastating as Phillip caressed the icons until he could make her cum from the other side of the room. The only down side was this little torment was short range unlike the tickling unless they were in the same room it would not work. The tickling however ranged anywhere in the apartment. Phillip made another mental note to try its range in the morning. “Finish dressing slave” Phillip ordered. As Maria slid into the cutoffs the dangling treads tickled along her bare thighs sending her into a fit of giggles. As she did them up one of the frayed threads moved against on of the icons on her inner thigh. The sensation was instant as if a tickling spark ran along her body. Maria realised now her ability to tickle her self was no longer an advantage.

These cutoffs had always fitted her like a glove, one of the reasons she liked wearing them. The frayed ends were a constant source of private pleasure out among the unknowing. No matter how she moved in them a stray thread or two was bound to tickle her. It had been a private pleasure until Phillip entered her life. Now it was a tool of tickle torture for them like the scattered feathers on the bed.

“Kneel Slave” Phillip ordered. As Maria did Phillip lowered her onto her belly. Maria turned her head so see Phillip lift her ankles up and pick up the coil of soft rope from Maria’s hope chest. Within moments she was expertly hogtied. “Now to touch up those icons again” she heard him say. She saw Phillip pick up an antique inkwell from the desk and dip a feather pen into it. He began with the icons on her bare wiggling feet and the screams of laughter filled the room once more.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,Thank you, for continuing this story. Please don't let us wait so long for the next part!:veryhappy

But what happened to part 3?

Quite a few serials around lately, and I love it. I admire the ability to maintain the narrative over several installments, something I've never quite had the knack for in tickling fiction. My compliments on another great installment.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back