• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

foot fetish blues ( a poem )

tickleboynyc

TMF Master
went to popeyes to get a bite to eat

when i spotted a pair of gorgeous feet

her flipflops offered a generous look

and my heart jumped with every step she took

her toenails were shiny, her feet the color of cofee with milk

they were lovely and shapely and soft as silk

i sat there eating my beans and rice

trying not to stare at those feet so nice

i left popeyes with a heavy heart

and the rice and beans made me fart

but when i snuck around the corner for another glance

my heart jumped up in joyous dance

she ahd taken her feet out of her shoes

and immediately gave me the foot fetish blues

her soles were smooth and soft and thrillingly bare

my throat went dry, i couldnt help but stare

i told myself if only i was so brave

to tell her id be her devoted foot slave

i'd worship her feet down on my knees

her little footsie boy i would be

i'd call her 'ma'am' and she'd call me 'boy'

oh what fun, oh what joy

i'd suck her succulent toes one by one

then lick her smooth soles, oh what fun

i'd make her giggle, smile and sigh with delight

all through the day and all through the night

how long i stood there i'll never know

but finally i knew i had to go

all night i dreamed about her feet so sweet

i can't wait to get back to popeye's to get a bite to eat

maybe one day she'll say 'yes' and i will lose

those little footsieboy's foot fetish blues

really?

I don't want to be a jerk... but once again, it must be pointed out that this is a "Tickling Media Forum," and that poem contained little to no tickling. I'm not commenting on the skill, wording, or rhyme, merely the content. Foot fetishes are sometimes a related fetish to tickling, but they aren't the same. There are plenty of foot fetish forums out there.

jackbw said:
I don't want to be a jerk... but once again, it must be pointed out that this is a "Tickling Media Forum," and that poem contained little to no tickling. I'm not commenting on the skill, wording, or rhyme, merely the content. Foot fetishes are sometimes a related fetish to tickling, but they aren't the same. There are plenty of foot fetish forums out there.

I do not agree with you ! Every single tickler has a foot fetish. Why do you think we've got so many "non tickling" sections around here ? This is the place to express it.

Tenebrae said:
Every single tickler has a foot fetish.

Completely untrue. I like tickling anywhere that causes a reaction. If feet are ticklish, that is the only time I like feet. If I'm not tickling someone, I could care less about their feet.

And about the poem, I think it was great. While I agree that it doesn't really have much to do with tickling, I think the content goes with it enough to be fine for the forum. Just my two pennies.

jackbw said:

well excuuuuse me!

Maybe it was a bit pretentious to say "every single tickler". Let's say "most of them". But for me it is still normal to post such a poem here. All the more so as it is a great one.

uh...

Yeah... I wouldn't even go with "most." I'm another one of those who only has an interest in feet in a ticklng sense.
If you want to start an argument about whether purely foot fetish content is what this forum was intended for, you will lose.

well anyway, didn't want to start a big thing...but thanks to all those who complemented me for the poem! it's a true story and i greatly enjoyed writing it...

An Insidious Marketing Campaign?

Your verse was a fun frolic and most welcome here. However, I'm convinced the lady with the lovely tootsies was a plant by Popeye's to getcha to keep coming back. And it'll work, won't it? ;)

Tenebrae said:
Every single tickler has a foot fetish.
Quite possibly the most wrong statement in the history of the Internet.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back