• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebratory Winter, Fallen Mitch, Opening Day Blues, And, Very Slow Out Of The Gate

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a very quiet winter following their latest championship. There were the usual banquets, visits, and obligations, that went along with being the champions of baseball. Alan was feeling in a generous mood, due to the success, and gave the players nice size raises, pushing Mitch's salary to 2 million per year, and Naomi's 1 million per year. The salaries were still far below what other comparable players on other teams in major league baseball earned, but, the players reasoned, they were more comfortable than 99% of the population, so who were they to complain.
After a good spring, the team had a blow the night before the season began. Mitch had been fighting a flu bug, that included an upset stomach, on and off for a week. On the night before opening day, he thought he was feeling better, so, he went with his family, to his favorite chinese buffet, and, quite simply, ate like a pig! He went to bed that night, and awakened in the middle of the night, with a violently upset stomach. Naomi launched into him, as she had the light on:" Ultra smart move, American, we have a 1:05 game with the Mets tomorrow, and you are sick to your stomach. How the fuck are you going to play? Didnt I tell you not to have chinese food? You just had to ignore me! Why do you never listen to anything I say?" Naomi snapped. Mitch, who was feeling green, and was drinking Pepto Bismol:" You know what, Australian, stop badgering me. You got fucked. I did my husbandly duty, so why dont you go back to sleep, and stop ranting and raving. Leave me alone!" Mitch snapped back. "You want me to leave you alone? Fine! I'll go to the park and play tomorrow, and you can fucking fend for yourself. Now do me a favor, go to the guest room, and get the fuck out of my sight! I cant stand to look at you!" Naomi snapped. Mitch took his pillow, and went to the guest room.
The next morning, Naomi was making breakfast. Mitch woke up, still not feeling well, and entered the kitchen, slipping his arms around Naomi's waist,and trying to tickle her, but she was having none of it: "Get off, dont touch me! Are you going to play today?" Naomi started in. "I dont know yet, Aussie. I feel weak. I can try to get dressed and play, but I hope I dont feel sick in the middle of the game" Mitch said. "Great, I guess we're going to lose on opening day. They give us our rings, and we get cheered by fifty thousand people, and then we cant put our best lineup on the field, to play our archrivals, because the right fielder is a selfish pig!" Naomi snapped. "Okay, you know what, I was going to ask you to drive me to the park today, but fuck it, I'll call a cab. If all you're going to do is rant and rave, I dont want to be with you!" Mitch snapped. Thus, the couple left seperately for the park. Naomi in her car, and Mitch in a cab. When they got to the stadium, Mitch informed Lee Sniderman of his illness. Lee asked him if he could play, and Mitch said yes. Lee penciled his name in the lineup, but, after the ring ceremony, Mitch felt sick to his stomach again, and had to ask Lee that he sit out. The game, in the meantime, degenerated into a farce. With Mitch out of the lineup, Kate gave it her all, allowing only three runs, and striking out nine, in six innings. Things got worse in the seventh, when Amanda Bynes and Naomi allowed three runs. In the meantime, Tom Glavine shut the Good Guys out on four hits, and Paradise fell, 6-0, all before a crowd that hit them with a chorus of boos. The season had started badly, and hopefully it wouldnt be a trend.
All that night, and the following day, Mitch continued to feel sick. He couldnt play the next day either. Gil Bellows was on the mound. Luckily, the Good Guys got two runs, and Bellows pitched a brilliant two hit, one run, complete game, fanning ten. All these developments, gave the Good Guys a 2-1 win. Mitch wasnt feeling any better the next day as well. Charlize was the starter. She, too, gave a quality start, six innings, and three runs. That day, Paradise again scored absolutely no runs, and succumbed, 4-0. The season was off to a very slow start.
On Thursday, instead of going to counesling, Mitch rested. He was hoping to play in that weekend's games against the Braves.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starting pitcher. Once again, Mitch couldnt play. The Good Guys scored but one run, as the Braves got four, and Paradise lost, 4-1, to fall to one and three. The teams had a rare 4pm game on Saturday, on a very warm day. Rachel Leigh Cook was the starter that late afternoon, and Mitch said he wanted to play. Sniderman, airing on the side of caution, told him to sit out one more day. The Good Guys, in the meantime, without Mitch in the lineup, put their hitting shoes on that day, and hit three homers, while Cook gave up four runs in six innings. Her runs given up meant nothing, because Paradise secured a 9-4 win, their second of the season. Sunday brought a beautiful, 80 degree, sunny, breezy day. Mitch arrived at the stadium at 11am, for the 1:05 game with Atlanta. He told Sniderman he could play, and Lee penciled him in the lineup, in his usual spot, hitting third. That day, was a marquee pitching matchup, Kate Hudson, vs Atlanta's John Smoltz. The game was a pitcher's dream. Mitch was not up to his usual self, as Smoltz struck him out four times. Kate, in the meantime, also dazzled the Braves, with ten strikeouts. In the ninth, in a scoreless tie, with Kate still pitching, she served up a long homer to Chipper, "Dont call me Larry" Jones. It was the only run Atlanta needed, as their fine bullpen relieved Smoltz in the ninth, and struck out Mitch, with men on base, to perserve the Braves 1-0 win, and push the Good Guys to a record of two and four.
Houston came to town on Monday night. Sniderman, with his team at two and four, had a meeting, and told them that he really wanted to win two of three from the Astros, to take to the nine day road trip with some momentum. The message seemed to get through on Monday night, as Gil Bellows pitched another great game, shutting out the Astros for seven innings. In the eighth, in a scoreless tie, Ed Burns came up, and, with two men on, launched a long homer into the bullpen in right field. Hilary Duff put the Astros away in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 3-0 victory. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. She pitched well, allowing but three runs in six innings. Paradise, however, could only get one run, and lost, 3-1. With a three and five record, the Good Guys badly wanted to win Wednesday's game, a Neve Campbell outing. It was a sunny, bright, 82 degree day, perfect baseball weather, and a crowd of just short of a sellout was on hand. Neve did her job, pitching seven great innings of one run ball, and fanning eight. The Good Guys led 3-1 in the ninth, and the crowd was cheering. Then, suddenly, with two men on, Duff gave up a long homer that landed in the water, for a 4-3 Astros lead. The Good Guys were shellshocked. They could not rally in the ninth, and the team was saddled with a 4-3 loss, that completed a pitiful, three and six, homestand. The crowd booed the team long and loud as the game ended, and, they probably deserved the jeers. Yes, Mitch had been sick most of the homestand, and yes, the team hadnt been hitting much, but record was the only thing that mattered, and, while it was still very early, the Good Guys did not relish heading off on their first tough road trip of the year, after having played so poorly at home.
In the meantime, the team held a special Wednesday tickle party, following the loss to the Astros. The featured lee would be Mitch, who, hopefully recovered from his illness, was chosen to the punished, due to the fact that many on the team held him responsible, for being reckless, not able to play, and a major contributing factor to the team's poor start. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted from side to side, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Working down, Neve Campbell was next, tickling Mitch on his sides, underarms, ribs, and belly with fingers, as more howls erupted:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAA! Moving down Hilary Duff was next, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as his legs jerked:HHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, Naomi came over, and shook her head with a smirk: "Poor, tied up American. All helpless, and being tickled. Lets' see how ticklish his feetsies are" With that, Naomi attacked Mitch's feet with her fingers, two feathers, and electric toothbrushes, as his laughter filled the room:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OKAY! NO MORE AUSTRALIAN! STAHPPPPPPP! HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday morning, before the team left for New York, Lee Sniderman went on the all sports radio station, that broadcasted the Good Guys games, WPAR, to discuss the state of his team, and their slow start. "I know we are three and six. Am I happy about it? Of course not! Am I concerned? You bet! Mitch was sick, and in a couple of games, we didnt score runs, and then that one game Duff blew. We could easily be five and four, or even six and three. I hope we turn it around on this trip. It's a long season, and with 153 games to play, I'm not going to panic over a poor start after nine games. Many good teams dont play well early, and then turn it on. That can happen to us, and I feel confident that it will" Sniderman said.
Later that day, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "I hope you are feeling better. Watch what you eat for God's sake. Go off, play well, win some games, and I will be here waiting when you get back" Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it had been a very slow start, and a terribly disappointing homestand for the team. Now came a tough nine game road trip. Would the team turn it around, or would the slow start be a beginning to a disappointing season? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well that is rough that Mitch was out there and it certainly showed in the record. The Good Guys had better pick it up if they are going to do anything at all. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they did suffer a bit with the record with Mitch out. Hopefully they will pick it up.
My PM to you explained where this is going. Stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back