• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laguna Beach: One Long Night m/fff

GotaTicKleSara

TMF Novice
I'm writing this story because alot of people wanted to see it. I admit I don't know everything there is to this show, so please don't get upset if I don't get everything quite right. Thank You.

The Weather was perfect all day, so when nightime fell across Laguna Beach, LC, Kristin, and Jessica decided to go for a walk.
"I can't beleive how beautiful it is out here tonite" said LC.

"Sometimes I think we all forget to stop and appreciate what's really important" added Kristin.

"Did you find that on a fortune cookie wrapper"? joked Jessica.

"Haha, you're so funny" replied Kristin.

"Hey you guys, we should probably start heading back...My parents we watching the news and informed me that stories of teens have been kidnapped the last few weeks around this area, we really should head back home now" said LC.

Just then a dark van lit it's head lights up and sped toward the three girls. The girls started to run, but it didn't do them much jsutice...for one, runnin in flip flops doesnt save you from the bad guys. and two, three masked men jumped out of the van and bolted after each of them. The three frightened Teenage Beauties screamed at the top of their lungs, but it was no use the van door shut and they were off just like that.

The laguna beach babes were chloroformed when thrown into the van. They were takin to a quiet lil cove that noboby knew about...all the kidnappings that have happen, well this is where the rest of the teens were brought.

Faint sounds of giggling and pleading were heard off in a distance. The three girls woke up one by one as they giggling became louder than quieter again.

"wh..what's goin on"? asked LC
"I can hear laughter" said Jessica
"Um...I don't know about you two, but I can't move an inch" said Kristin nervously.

"Same here"!! Replied LC.
"Why are my feet locked in this contraption"? Asked LC.

"I'm laying spread Eagle on this board" said Kristin "kind of reminds me of what my boyfriend and I did a few weeks ago" laughed Kristin.

"This is no time to joke Kristin...I'm scared cuz i can't move either..." Jessica has this thing about being tied up, but for her...it was kind of weird cuz she was looking up at the ceiling.

"what are you tied to"? asked Kristin

"Sum kind of...."

"inversion Board" said a man.

"And that "contraption" your feet are in my dear is called "The Stocks"

"Hello, My name is Joseph Kellum.

"I've brought you here like I bring all my other....Victims here....For some laughs."

Each of these beautiful girls was blindfolded however. They still after hearing all of this guys hints couldn't figure out what was about to happen to them.

"Ok my dears, enough talk...we're goin to get down to business....lets start with you first darling...what's your name"?

"I'm not tellin you my name" snarled Kristin

"You're not in a postion to be snippy with me missy, maybe this will losen your tounge"

He then took his index finger and lighty stroked her underarms. First goin ever so slowly then speeding up and back to slow again.

"Hey! Qu...it it heehehhahaha...stop!!" laughed Kristin.

"No? not there?? well how about your ribs then..."

He scribbled his hands and fingers in the fleshy part of her ribs causing so much ticklish agony.

"Hhahahahahaha NO...heheheheh" "A..Ahoo hoo" "St..Staaahhp it"

"What's Your name"?

"Kriiii...iiisstin"!!! "hahahaha for the love of god stop!!"

"That's enough...leave my friend alone"!! screamed Jessica.

"I see we have a brave one here."

"whats your name lil missy"?

he then flipped the table up and set it in place so that he could work on her upper body.

"oh shi...shit..hehehe no ahahaha"

"not such a smart mouth now are you" said Joe

"is...is that all you got"?? "hehhehehe"

"urgh, thats it, and with that he wet his finger and stuck it in her sexy lil inny bellybutton.

"AHhahaha" "OK...I hahah...take it ba...aaack" "Stop PLEASE!!"
"I'm Jessica!!...Please stop...NO MORE"

"One more to go" exclaimed Joe

LC didn't like the sound of this

"My name is LC"

"Just leave me alone I don't want to be tickled".

again the guy went straight for the upper body...underarms and ribs. the same giggly reactions happend with LC too.

"hahoo ahoohoo hehehe hahahaha"

Ok enough of this...phase two said Joe.

he ajusted Jessicas inversion table to its proper postion. He then called in for Two assistants.

Each had a feather. It was now time to test the feet. Instead of doin this seperatly we're gonna tickled you all at once...the first one to say I give will suffer her fate and be kept here forever while the other two will be chloraformed and let go. Nobody knows the location of this place so you wont have any rescue coming. with that the torture started each girl had a feather gliding across their bare feet...unable to move except for their wiggling toes each girl was on hysterics.

"HAHAHAH NOOOO NoohahahahahaTTT THere!!!" Jessica Screamed.
"EEEEhehehehehe" Kristen could hold in in any longer.

This nice green feather with a perfect pointed tip was being shoved inbetween LC's toes and she just lost it.

"Oh hoHoo MY GAAAHAHAHHWD" "AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH" "PLEEEE..HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHSE"
"hahahaahHAHAHAHAhhahaha" "I GIVE I GIVE I GIVE"

with that it was over....all three girls out of breath, but sudenly Joe said..."this was way too much fun....im not lettin anyone go..infact...your feet arent done yet....I have more I want to test out...

to be continued.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back