• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 20

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here it is. the next installment of the Nerd series that you love. I wish i could churn these episodes out sooner, but time just isn't on my side. So, i hope you enjoy this next installment. like always, feedback is always welcomed.

Esmerelda's face was burning red with shame as she stared at her doorway. She was still laying on her bed, wearing only her shirt, but naked from the waist down. She just suffered another humiliating tickle torture from her tormentress, Karina, and she once again exploded into a mind numbing orgasm. What humiliated her even more was the fact that she called Karina her "mommy". Esmerelda's parents arrived earlier in the day and it was a great day, except for the fact that Karina intruded on her moment with her parents and after they left, decided to torment her once again. Karina even used a new toy, a spreader bar, which gave Karina complete and easy access to her most private parts. Now, Esmerelda was completely embarrassed as she looked towards her doorway and saw a person standing there. Esmerelda slowly got up and tried to cover her womanhood with her hands and tried pulling down her shirt to try and cover herself. Her legs dangled over the edge of the bed and her toes curled as she faced her visitor. Esmerelda had no idea how she was going to explain this situation.

"H-hello..." Esmerelda told her visitor.

"Esmerelda.....what in the world?" the shocked guest responded.

"...um...um, Miko....how long were you standing there?"

Miko walked into Esmerelda's room and slowly approached her. "I saw everything..Esmerelda, are you okay?"

"I-I guess so...I am soooo embarrassed right now..." Esmerelda mumbled as she covered her face with her hands.

"It's okay. I mean..i can't believe what i just saw. I didn't know you had that kind of relationship with that woman..."

Esmerelda turned even more red. Miko got to see her teased, tickled and tormented and now she figured is going to think she is a lesbian and Karina was her girlfriend. Esmerelda figured she might as well tell Miko about her "relationship" with Karina. "Miko...about that woman you saw..."

"It's okay Esmerelda. If you like girls, that's okay. It's your private life. I guess what really surprised me was how intense your games are with her. I seemed so real that she was really tormenting you." Miko told her.

"Miko..." Esmerelda tried to say.

"I have to admit, it did look really erotic. What am i saying? This must be so embarrassing for you. I'm sorry Esmerelda. I shouldn't discuss what you do in the bedroom. I guess it's just that i would have never expected it from you.." Miko told her.

"Miko....i need to tell you something about that woman..." Esmerelda told her.

"What?"

"Well...." Esmerelda was about to begin, then she realized she was still naked from the waist down. She got up off the bed and grabbed some shorts from her dresser and put them on. She couldn't believe Miko got to see her privacy, but since it happened, she didn't want the sight to linger.

"Oh yeah...sorry about that. I didnt mean to look at you like that. You know, you have a cute ass..." Miko tried to joke.

Esmerelda blushed, then finished putting on her shorts. She then sat on her bed again and Miko sat next to her. It was tough for Esmerelda, but she told Miko the entire story of her relationship with Karina. Miko's eyes went wide with shock and amazement, but also an understanding. As Miko listened to all the stuff Karina put Esmerelda through, she felt really bad for her friend. She couldn't believe that this innocent young woman has been put through so much humiliation. Esmerelda finished telling her story and her face was very red.

"Esmerelda.....wow....You mean this entire time that i have known you, this was going on? How come you don't tell someone in charge or something? She is assaulting you. You can't let her do that to you, or her friends." Miko advised her.

"I-I can't. It is too embarrassing. I-I don't know what to do. Even after i have gotten some revenge on them, they still come after me. I am outnumbered. But the part that I have a hard time understanding is...." Esmerelda began.

"Is what?" Miko responded.

"I-I...i can't believe i am saying this..." Esmerelda mumbled. "i like it when i have an orgasm..."

"Oh Esmerelda....." Miko cooed.

"the tickling is horrible, the mind games is stressful, but the orgasms are... nice.." Esmerelda turned her head from admitting this embarrassing revelation to another person.

Miko wrapped her arm around Esmerelda's shoulder. "It's okay to like orgasms Esmerelda. That's why people love sex. Are you a virgin, or were you a virgin before this started?"

"i think i am still a virgin.....i mean, i never had actual sex. all my orgasms have come from oral type stimulations or...toys on the top of my um....lips...." Esmerelda admitted. She still couldnt believe she was having this conversation.

"You poor thing.....I still cant believe this has been going on for this long. Oh dear.." Miko's eyes just went wide open.

"What? what is it?" Esmerelda asked.

Miko's mind suddenly had a flashback about what had happened to her. Not too long ago, she was kidnapped and endured horrific tickling torture and was made to orgasm. Then she was forced to give oral stimulation to another woman. The whole scenario reminded her of what Esmerelda's plight has been. Could it be possible? Could her incident involve the same people? Now, she was curious. "Uh, Esmerelda. You have been really honest with me and i guess i can be honest with you."

"What is it?" Esmerelda asked, looking into Miko's eyes.

"Well...i think i know how you feel..." Miko told her.

"Y-you do?" Esmerelda responded. Esmerelda's heart began to beat faster as she remembered Miko's torment from Karina. Or better yet, she remembers that SHE tormented Miko.

"I thought i would never tell anyone this, but not too long ago, i was attacked." Miko told her.

"You were? are you okay?" Esmerelda tried her best to not reveal anything.

"Yeah...i remember walking back to my dorm one night when i was attacked from behind. I knew it was some women attacking me because i felt their bodies. I tried to struggle, but they were so strong. The took me somewhere and strapped me down and put a gag in my mouth. They also placed headphones over my ears so i couldnt recognize their voices. Then, they tickled me. I mean, i have never been tickled that way in my life. It started softly, but then the tickling seemed to pick up."

"Really?" Esmerelda started to turn red. Miko was telling her the story of that night....

"Then i was teased. I had my shoes and socks removed, i had all of my clothes removed. This...is so embarrassing.." Miko stuttered. "It was so surreal. I was pleading for them to not to tickle me. My feet were tormented and i even felt a tongue on my nipples. Esmerelda, i tickled, but it felt soooo good. I think the humiliating part was that i was even shaved around, well, you know, my pussy."

Esmerelda blushed even more. She remembered shaving Miko and now here was Miko telling her the ordeal.

"It was so unbelievable! I had my most private area tongue tickled and i had the most intense orgasm i have ever felt in my life. Then, i was forced to bring another woman to orgasm with my tongue. Next thing i know, i am back in my dorm room. I thought it was a dream....So, i think i know how you feel. The tickling is horrible, but the orgasm was something completely unbelievable...."

Esmerelda lowered her head in shame. "Um, Miko?"

"Yes Esmerelda? what's wrong? did my story embarrass you?" Miko responded.

"i have to tell you something....." Esmerelda mumbled.

"what is it? tell me. it's okay.." Miko patted Esmerelda's shoulders.

"I remember that night you were tormented...." Esmerelda admitted.

"YOU WERE THERE???!!!" Miko said in complete shock. "It must have been Karina!!! But why? why did she attack me? does she go around tormenting everyone? what did she do, force you to watch?!! that bitch!!" Miko shouted.

"yeah..it was Karina and her friends that kidnapped you.....but....it was me that tickled you...." Esmerelda turned her head.

Miko's eyes popped wide opened and she was in shock. "it was YOU? you tickled me? don't tell me you were the one who made me, well, you know, cum..."

"it was me.....but Karina made me do it.... or she was going to tickle me and you." Esmerelda told her, with tears running down her face.

Miko saw the sadness in Esmerelda's eyes. She couldnt believe Esmerelda was the one who tormented her, but after hearing how Karina has been tormenting her, she knew that it wasn't Esmerelda's choice. "Esmerelda, look at me. i know you didnt mean to do it. I know that bitch must have forced you to do it. Was that you that i made orgasm that night?"

"...yes...." Esmerelda whimpered.

"wow......this is so unreal....well, isnt this embarrassing? we both made each other cum and here we sit...how awkward is this? i guess that makes us more than lab partners huh?" Miko told her.

"i'm so sorry Miko. Karina..she is just so damn...convincing...." Esmerelda told her. "please forgive me....i didnt want to, but she made me do it."

Miko hugged Esmerelda. "listen to me Esmerelda, i am not mad at you. I can't believe she made you do that. it must have been horrible for you. but, i will have to admit. your tongue feels REALLY nice. and you do taste pretty good yourself.."

"MIKO??!!" Esmerelda said in shocked embarrassment.

"I'm just trying to make you feel better. Cheer up. But we HAVE to get them back Esmerelda! We cant let them do this to you or me. There has to be a way to get them back." Miko told her.

"i have tried to get them back, but they always come back for more revenge. it's a never ending cycle. I should quit school or transfer. Everytime i get them back, they always end up tormenting me or any of my friends. They got you because they saw you being friendly with me. I cant keep allowing my friends to get tormented by these women. I have to deal with this on my own." Esmerelda told her.

"listen to me Esmerelda. All my life, i have been a small person. look at me. I am under 5 feet tall and reaching 100 pounds is a challenge to me no matter how much i eat. But i learned that you cant let bullies do this to you. We are going to get them back. I am with you all the way. C'mon, let's go get something to eat or drink. Watching you orgasm makes me hungry.." Miko told her with a smile.

"Miko!!" Esmerelda exclaimed.

"C'mon, let's go sweet cheeks...." Miko told her.

Both Miko and Esmerelda made their way across campus looking for something to eat. Esmerelda felt good talking to Miko. she never thought her lab partner would ever get involved in something like this. She just hoped that somehow, someway, she could get out of the vicious loop with Karina. Esmerelda wondered why Karina was just a junior in college. Why couldnt graduated sooner? She hoped things would work out.

Miko looked at Esmerelda as they walked and couldnt help but feel sympathy for her friend. Miko couldnt believe she was now involved in something so deep. her college life was quite "normal" and now she witnessed such erotic moments with another person and she even endured a torture session. Miko was only a sophomore in college like Esmerelda and she never thought in her wildest dreams her college experience was going to involve lesbian like encounters and tickle torture. Much like Esmerelda, she looked "nerdy", but Miko's personality always was social. She loved attention and was a social butterfly. She liked Esmerelda because she knew Esmerelda was a geniune person. Miko still couldnt believe that someone as innocent and sweet as Esmerelda could ever get involved with something this wild. Miko knew the rest of this school year was going to be real interesting.

As the two walked through the campus park, they thought they were some muffled screaming along with some teasing voices. Miko put her finger to her lips to tell Esmerelda to be quiet, then pointed over towards the bushes. Both girls peered through the bushes and saw a funny sight. A woman was being tied to a tree and 4 other women were laughing as they tied the woman up. The victim was screaming in her ballgag, but that didnt stop her from trying. Both Miko and Esmerelda watched as the woman was now tied tightly to a tree. The victim was wearing a t-shirt and some shorts. The victim's back was against the tree and her arms were pulled behind her and wrapped around the tree trunk and tied together at the wrists. Then, the victims's ankles were also pulled behind her and wrapped around the tree trunk as well and tied together. The victim was blindfolded and was completely helpless. The attackers then began to spray pain the victims chest with red spray paint and they even threw eggs at her. Then the attackers hi-fived each other and ran off, leaving the victim tied to the tree. When the attackers left, Miko motioned towards Esmerelda to go take a closer look and perhaps help this person.

The two girls got closer to the victim and Esmerelda could see that symbols were spray painted on the victim's chest. Esmerelda looked at the symbols and muttered "Delta Delta Delta? Tri Delta?"

"You know what? i think we just saw a soriority prank!! Look, the girl is wearing a Tau Kappa Lambda shirt! this is soooo cool!!" Miko giggled.

"I know it's funny, but she might need help. Let's go help her." Esmerelda said.

"Oh, okay, if you insist..." Miko giggled.

Esmerelda then stopped dead in her tracks as she got closer. She blinked her eyes a few times, even removed her glasses to wipe them clean and still couldnt believe what she just saw. She put her arm in front of Miko to stop her from walking.

"What? do you know that person?" Miko asked.

"Ssshhh! I do know that person....it's Olivia.." Esmerelda said.

"who? Who's Olivia?" Miko whispered.

"one of Karina's friends...she helped tickle me a lot. especially my toes..." Esmerelda told her.

"really? oh, this is going to be good!" Miko giggled.

"you know, we should leave her. This is a soriority thing and i already have enough issues with soriorities and Karina..." Esmerelda turned to walked away.

Miko stopped Esmerelda. "Hey, wait! Esmerelda, we have a helpless, blindfolded victim here and we should take advantage of this."

"How?" Esmerelda asked.

"She's helpless and blindfolded. why dont we tickle her? she wont know it is us if we dont say anything. plus, she will think it is the other soriority doing this to her, not YOU!" Miko said with a gleam in her eye.

"I dont know...." Esmerelda hesitated, even though it did sound like a good idea.

"Come on!! this is a chance to get some retribution. Let's make her suffer for a change. I will even let you have her toes...." Miko smiled.

Esmerelda hesistated, but Miko grabbed her hand and pulled her towards Olivia. They made it up close and could see that Olivia was still struggling to get free. Miko winked at Esmerelda and her hand touched Olivia's thigh. Olivia immediately began to whimper and tried to free herself. Miko grinned and then lightly ran her fingers up the bare thigh. Olivia began to giggle a little bit and Miko held her hand to her mouth, trying to suppress her giggles. Esmerelda watched as Miko's fingers continued to lightly tickle Olivia's thigh and she could tell that Olivia was trying to fight the ticklish sensations.

Miko then point for Esmerelda to tickle Olivia's vulnerable ribs. Esmerelda reached forward and began to knead Olivia's ribs gingerly, caushing the black, long curly hair victim to scream into her gag. Esmerelda kept it up as Miko continued to tickle the tops of Olivia's legs.

"She's really ticklish...this is going to be fun..." Miko whispered.

A smile formed on Esmerelda's face and she went behind the tree and reached her arms around the tree and continued to tickle Olivia's ribs. Olivia screamed like a banshee into her gag. Olivia did not like to get tickled and now she was completely helpless and vulnerable. Olivia loved to tickle others, especially that nerd Esmerelda, but as the ticklish sensations shot through her nervous system, all she could think about was the ticklish sensations driving her out of her mind.

Miko then began to tickle Olivia's vulnerable armpits and enjoyed watching Olivia's head shake from tickle hell. Miko did have to admit that Olivia was quite a beautiful woman and she was going to enjoy tormenting this lovely Latina woman. Her fingers dug deeper into the smooth shaven armpits and she loved how Olivia's skin would quiver as her fingers continued to tease the sensitive flesh. Miko really started to get into the tickling and she continued to tickle the armpits. She could see Olivia starting to sweat and it made her want to tickle her even more. Miko always liked to tickle people, but never to this extent where bondage is involved. Her incident with Karina, watching Esmerelda getting tormented, now this opportunity was beginning to make her want to explore the tickling aspect even more. She was really going to enjoy tormenting Olivia.

Esmerelda pulled her arms back from Olivia's ribs and stared at Olivia's shoes. The way Olivia's ankles were tied behind the tree, her soles were upturned. Esmerelda looked around to make sure no one was watching, then began to unlace Olivia's shoes. As she unlaced the shoes, she would remember how Olivia loved to torment her feet. Both Olivia and Tanya had foot fetishes and Esmerelda remembered how they tormented her feet, and even sucked on her toes. Esmerelda only found it fitting that she was going to torment Olivia's feet. She only hoped that Olivia never finds out who is doing this, because Esmerelda knew she would pay a dear price. She unlaced the shoes and pulled the left shoe off. She looked at the cotton white sock of Olivia and smiled. The socked foot began to writhe as though it knew it was going to be tormented. Esmerelda then began to peel the sock off and exposed Olivia's bare foot. Even in the moonlight, Esmerelda could tell that this was a very pretty foot. It looked so soft and from what she remembered, Olivia's feet are very ticklish. She took her index finger and traced it along the bottom of the tender sole and the foot went into spasms. Esmerelda continued her tickling and the foot would not stay still. Esmerelda then gripped the toes and held the foot still as she cruelly stroked her fingers down the length of the sole.

Olivia screamed even louder as her foot was being tickled. It was definitely her most ticklish spot and she hated having her feet tormented. Olivia liked women's feet, but the thought of her own feet getting tormented sent her brain into hyperdrive. Her breathing increased and the ballgag in her mouth forced her to breath through her nose. It was tough because she was getting tickled. She wanted this nightmare to end and when it was, she vowed revenge on whomever was doing this to her.

Miko looked over and saw Esmerelda really tormenting the sole of Olivia. She smiled as she felt Esmerelda deserved to inflict punishment on her tormentors. She looked at Esmerelda's fingers gliding all over the sole and Olivia was screaming bloody murder through her gag. Miko then went back to the front of Olivia and stared at her jiggling chest. Miko then decided it was time to have some fun. She pulled up the t-shirt, exposing Olivia's bare stomach. Miko then circled her fingers across the belly button and Olivia's laughter became a deep gutteral laugh. Miko then poked her finger deep into the bellybutton and Olivia screamed even louder. Miko enjoyed tickling the soft, yet firm flesh and was going to give it all she has.

Esmerelda finished tickling Olivia's left foot, then removed the shoe of the right foot. She peeled off the sock and the right foot began to wiggle madly. Esmerelda this time bent the toes back and attacked the delicate undersides of the toes. Olivia tried to curl her toes, but it was no use. Esmerelda continued to bury her fingers into the soft toe undersides and in between them. Esmerelda's eyes became focused and she wanted to make sure she tormented this foot really good. Her fingernails trickled over the toe pds, then the toe stems. She then pulled the big toe from the index toe and jammed her finger into the delicate crevice and Olivia almost had an out of body experience.

Miko could see Olivia laughing harder and saw Esmerelda tormenting the toes. Miko decided to increase her tickle torture and dug her fingers deep into Olivia's ribs. Miko could feel Olivia's struggles, but there was no escape. Miko saw the sweat glistened face of Olivia and continued her torment. This was an experience she was never going to forget.

Olivia's head began to drop from the constant tickling from her feet to her ribs and she was gettting exhausted. She could barely even flex her toes and was giggled to a point of near exhaustion. Her head dropped and she was broken. Whimpering could be heard from her gag and this made Miko smile. Miko motioned Esmerelda to stop tickling the feet and come to the front of Olivia. Miko then winked at Esmerelda.

"now it's play time....sit back and enjoy.." Miko whispered to Esmerelda.

Esmerelda stood back a little and saw Miko pull up Olivia's shirt over her chest, exposing Olivia's bra. Miko then undid the front clasp of the bra and Olivia's breasts came free from their confines. Whimpering could be heard from Olivia but she was too exhausted to beg. Miko then tweak Olivia's nipples and Olivia moaned. Miko then began to lightly tickle the nipples and they came to life. Miko had a devious grin on her face and winked once again at Esmerelda. Miko wanted to apply what she felt before and what she witnessed at Esmerelda's room on Olivia now. She continued her nipple tickling and Olivia giggled slightly, but she was getting really turned on.

"She likes this doesn't she?" Miko whispered...

Esmerelda smiled as she saw Olivia starting to get really turned on. Esmerelda knew what it felt like and she even got to do this to Olivia before. Despite the fact that Karina could get her again, she was going to enjoy this moment. She watched as Miko continued to tickle the nipples and then Esmerelda pointed at Olivia's shorts.

Miko smiled and began to unbutton and unzip the shorts. Because of the way Olivia's legs were tied behind her, Miko wouldnt be able to pull the shorts all the way down, but she could pull them down far enough to reach Olivia's "special place". Miko then reached her hand underneath Olivia's thong panties and her fingers found that special place. She lightly flicked her fingers across the "lips", tickling Olivia. Olivia began to moan even more and even tried to buck her hips. But the way she was tied, she couldnt buck her hips and the fingers were teasing her into a high state of arousal. Miko's fingers continued their tickling of Olivia's pussy and her fingers found Olivia's clit. A big moan came from Olivia and she was nearing a tidal wave of ecstacy. Miko nodded her head towards Esmerelda to continue to tickle Olivia's feet and Esmerelda began to tickle Olivia's feet once again. Olivia moaned and giggled at the same time. The combination of her pussy being teased and her feet tickled sent her brain into mush. As Esmerelda tickled her toes, Miko's fingers hit the clit in a special place and Olivia exploded into a mind numbing orgasm. Her body shuddered love honey poured out onto Miko's fingers.

Esmerelda stopped her toe tickling and knew that Olivia just exploded. She walked to the front of Olivia and saw Miko smelling her fingers. esmerelda smiled at her as Miko wiped her fingers across Olivia's shirt. Miko then pulled the shirt down and zipped and buttoned Olivia's shorts. Esmerelda and Miko then ran from the scene laughing at what just happened. Olivia just slumped her head and went to sleep. She felt so good, but promised that payback to whoever did this to year would be paid in spades.

Miko and Esmerelda made it to a small diner and laughed as they walked in. They couldnt believe they just pulled it off. They found a booth and caught their breath.

"That was SOOOOOOO much fun!!!" Miko laughed.

"i will admit...that was fun. I cant believe how sadistic you are though.." Esmerelda said, breathing heavy.

"I want to do it again. Look..." Miko then began to whisper. "We could get each of them like that and we could blame it on the Tri-Delts. They will never suspect us!!" Miko told her.

"That sounds like a good idea, but i dont know...." Esmerelda hesitated.

"Look Esmerelda, you said they always got you back after they knew you got them back. How are they going to get you back if someone else is doing this? We need them to get them to lose their attention on you and give it to some other group of people. You need to get your life back. You cant let these evil women take your mind or your body. Those belong to you. You are my friend. After tonight, we shared a lot more than chemistry notes. I want to help you and you will e yourself again. I promise....." Miko told her, then put her hand on Esmerelda's.

Esmerelda smiled at the gesture. For the first time in a long time, she felt she could actually put her life back together. For the first time in a long time, she felt she had hope. She hoped this plan could work. Only time would tell......

Okay folks, how did you like this episode? Could this be the turning point for Esmerelda? Or will her life still belong to Karina? Keep reading to find out. feedback always welcomed.

waited a week

i have waited a week for this story and i am not dissapointed that was brilliant, i still think tht when miko was tickled was one of the best stories

Thank you for posting we need more like u

Tickle Assassin

Delightful story!

I love the forced pleasure aspect >_^

I think the hottet thing EVER would be if Miko convinced Esmerelda to let her tie her up in bed and tickle her to repeated orgasm.

Wow.

Love your stories.

B

Good stuff!! and i love the fact you are transforming Esmerelda, now it gets interesting!!! keep em coming man!!! :bouncybou :bouncybou

awesome!

Now we get to see Karina and them get what they deserve. Olivia was first, but when you get to Karina, she needs to be embarrassed in front of all those she has tormented. Just my 2 cents. But great stuff nonetheless. :cool2:

Ticklish Nerd series is probably the best series in the forum, hats off to the writer

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back