• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary Tyler Moore M/F

pac512

Scene is from the Mary Tyler Moore Show, sitcom from the 70s. Mr. Grant, Mary's boss, is complaining that she hasn't smiled in two weeks but will get her to smile by tickling her. Mary claims she isn't ticklish, but he tries anyway by tickling her ribs. Mary seems to have no reaction though.

Some people on this forum are truly stupendous. That's ANOTHER clip I've been wanting to see again for many years. I know the reaction is deadpan (and the tickling is horrible . . . on purpose . . .), but just to see MTM "tickled" . . . PRICELESS!

Thank you so much.

Iwon'tgrowup said:
I know the reaction is deadpan (and the tickling is horrible . . . on purpose . . .)

Actualy after watching this, it looked to me like they may have had to do some fancy editing. For split second it looked lik MTM was going to crack up, and from the side shots I think she may have been fighting back a smile. I don't know I could be seeing something that isn't there but it looked that way to me. And wasn't Mary just beautiful back in the day.

Thanks for sharing. I didn't see any real tickling going on here though, his hands were just resting flat on her sides most of the time, but the concept of seeing MTM being tickled was very appealing. Perhaps she really is ticklish and therefore had to have his hands move like that? Does anyone know if she is ticklish in real life?

Without having to look at the clip, I remember well that they also dressed Mary in very thick clothing that day...I wonder why...

ddd

Sorry to bump this years old thread. I was very young during the original run of the Mary Tyler Moore show, and never saw that scene. MTM was very cute back then. Unfortunately, it looks like she wasn;'t ticklish. Either that, they dressed her in heavy clothing so Ed Asner's tickling didn't affect her.. or she's a VERY good actress, and good at holding it back.

Would have been nice if she had a ticklish reaction. Would have made an excellent mainstream tickling scene. Alas, can't win em all.

Mitch

Unfortunately, it looks like she wasn;'t ticklish. Either that, they dressed her in heavy clothing so Ed Asner's tickling didn't affect her.. or she's a VERY good actress, and good at holding it back.

I would hope for the latter, and as such would like to see the out takes from when she slipped :D

Mary Tyler Moore M/F

Thanks for sharing. I didn't see any real tickling going on here though, his hands were just resting flat on her sides most of the time, but the concept of seeing MTM being tickled was very appealing. Perhaps she really is ticklish and therefore had to have his hands move like that? Does anyone know if she is ticklish in real life?

Yes she was wearing thick clothing and his hands were not tickling her folks which I think was done on purpose to hide the fact that she really is very ticklish. When someone is wearing thick clothing you can only tickle someone when you dig fingers in or prod, but his hands were flat just moving up and down. In another MTM episode, Ed Asner tickles his wife by poking her underarms and the reaction is a very natural ticklish one to go with a giggle. I bet if MTM was wearing lighter clothing and he went for her armpits or tickled the ribs she'd jump and giggle.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back