• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruel Summer beach tickling (Feet, Face M/F F/M M/M F/F)

ticklstar

TMF Poster
Firstly before I start, the quality of the clip is terrible. It is literally filmed from a TV screen with a digital camera and its very short.

I totally forgot I even had this clip and found it on my old PC. If you can remember, in the UK there was a show called Cruel Summer in which a group of teens (all 18+) took part in different challenges some of which the public can suggest. Those with good memories will remember that several people here put their suggestions to the show when it first aired. For those who dont remember, use the search button above!

Anyways, someone suggested that for a challenge, half the contestants should be buried on the beach with only their heads and feet showing and be tickled with feather dusters by the rest of the group. If they move, then they fail the task.

I think in the end there were 2 males and 3 females buried. I think the hot blonde seemed genuinally ticklish and I was particulary amused by the groans when the host gets the dusters out.

Enjoy it, sorry again about the quality.

Ticklstar's clip in wmv format. :triangle: :fish:

Actually, TicklStar posted it.

I just converted it to wmv.

Thanks should go to Ticklstar for posting it.

I am glad I helped you in viewing it.
:cool:

poor quality - yes
but who cares?
i've been dying to see that clip for years, thanks a lot!

Brief but very cool clip,for hopefully they'll find the longer version of this clip that's somewhere.... :cool2: :cool2: :2poke: :veryhappy

Im still having trouble downloading the clip. Both linds say html attachment when i try to save the target. This hasn't happened before... :idunno:

Right-click and choose Save link as instead of left-click. :smilestar

Wow. I right-clicked earlier and it didn't work, but now it does. Thanks a lot!

Thats why...

... I nominated you for that golden feather Rajee, I'm glad Mimi got it, but you deserved it too.

ahhhhhh.... i have volunteered to do that sooooon.....hehehehehee:confused::feets:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back