• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Destiny's Child tickle story

Kylrad

TMF Regular
This is my second story. The first part isn't wrote by me, but by Big Joe. It inspired me to write the rest. Sorry for language errors, English isn't my native language. I hope you enjoy it.

(This part was written by Big Joe, Thx!)
It was around midnight Beyonce, the lead singer of the smash group Destinys Child was asleep in her bed she wakes up and her hands are tied above her head to the bed posts and her ankles are tied to the end bed posts, out of nowhere comes Kelly, another member of the group. "I hope you had a nice rest Beyonce because something tells me your gonna need all the strength you have" Kelly said with an evil grin and laugh Beyonce was calm she smiled back. "Girl quit playin' you aint gonna do nuthin" Beyonce said. Kelly laughed and pulled out a feather. "I'm gonna tick you to death and who knows maybe i'll even do something else" Kelly was still smiling as she said that. "Ohhhhhh your gonna tickle me huh? well let me tell you something your gonna have to look really hard because i'm not ticklish" "Yes you are I know this because i'm with you almost every second of the day I know your weaknesses" Beyonce looked worried. Kelly stood there with the feather laughing and grinning just thinking about what she would do to Beyonce. Kelly stopped talking and put the feather to Beyonce's foot she started wiggling the feather back and forth as Beyonce started cracking up with shrieks and laughs "stooooop hahahahahaha pleahahahase stop hahahahahahahaha I haha can't take this anymore hahahahahahaha" Kelly continued tickling and she tore off Beyonce's shirt and revealed a bra she grinned with delight and put the feather to Beyonce's stomach she started tickling and Beyonce started laughing and pleading out of the other room Michelle, another member went in the room. "What are you doing" Michelle asked. "I'm torturing her and its fun girl" Kelly said back. "Ohhhh let me try" Kelly gave the feather to Michelle and Michelle started tickling her and Beyonce was laughing uncontrolably Kelly went down to Beyonce's feet and started to tickle them Beyonce was uncontrolable again as she was getting a double tickling from Kelly and Michelle. Then someone else walked in, it was their stalker, he followed them everywhere, where-ever they went he would go. He walked in and went over by Beyonce's foot and started to kiss it. "I have fantasized about this for a long time, being at your foot Beyonce is a dream come true" the stalker said and he started licking her foot and between her toes and Kelly went on tickling not even paying attention to the stalker, Michelle went to Beyonce's arm pits and started tickling there and Beyonce was hysterical again the stalker starts sucking her toes, All of a sudden everyone goes away. Beyonce wakes up. It was all a dream.
(End of Big Joe's part)

Next day, when Beyonce met her friends from Destiny's Child, she told them about her dream. She pictured it with details. "Well, strange dream Beyonce. Are you really so ticklish?" asked Michelle. "You know I am! Don't you remeber the day when during filming the video in wich I was barefoot? When director tickled my feet for a short moment I was screaming like crazy!" replied Beyonce. "Oh, good to know, but don't worry. We will never torture you!" said Kelly with a strange grin. Next day the girls had another day of filming their new video. The action of the video was on a beach and all the 3 girls were only in bikinis. They were barefoot. When Michelle realized it she said "Be carefull Beyonce, your dream may come true". "Ha, ha, good joke" answered Beyonce with a smile. After two hours of filming there was a break. Beyonce went to toilet. Both other girls were sitting in a bar. When Kelly made sure that Beyonce is far enough not to hear them, she said: "Michelle, what do you think about making Beyonce's dream really come true?" "Are you crazy? This could kill her!" answered Michelle. "I know, but we would only tickle her for a very short while, and later we would let her take revenge on us" said Kelly. After a moment of thinking Michelle replied "Well, if you say so, we can try. But I'm really ticklish, so stop her if she wanted to tickle me for too long". "I'm desperately ticklish too, but I will surely stand about 5 minutes of non-stop tickling. How shall we do it? She won't let us simply tie and tickle her" asked Kelly. "We can asleep her with a sleeping pill put into her drink" answered Michelle. "OK, great idea. We've got only a half hour of filming left, then we'll go to a bar and asleep her". When Beyonce arrived back the filming was resumed. After the end Kelly said: " I really need something to drink, shall we go to bar?" "Sure we will, I'm really thirsty too" said Beyonce. The girls' plan was succesfull. Beyonce awoke in her hotel room tied spread eagled to her bed. Then Kelly and Michelle entered the room. They were dressed in jeans and short shitrs, that were uncovering their flat stomachs, Beyonce was still weraing bikini. All the girls were barefoot. Kelly walked to Beyonce and said: "Don't be afraid, it won't be as painfull as it was in your dream. It's just going to be a litlle fun for us and later for you". "What do you mean saying that it's gonna be fun for me?" asked Beyonce. "Well, we will let you take revenge on us after you're done. Everybody will get 5 minutes of non-stop tickling. If you enjoy it, we will make a few series like this. It's gonna be fun!" answered Kelly. "OK, but please, don't tickle me to intensive. I won't tickle you hard." said Beyonce. "OK no problem. At last we are very ticklish too!" asured her Michelle. Beyonce said with fun: "So let's start this job, I will turn on the stoper, to know how long the tickling goes." Then Michelle and Kelly took the long feathers and started the tickling. First, Beyonce wasn't laughing. She was only breathing deep but after the first 45 seconds she broke into the wild laughter. Michelle was tickling Beyonce's long slender toes with a feather and Kelly was first tickling her arches, later she moved to armpits. Beyonce was screaming: "NOOOOOOOOOOO, no, no, no, please stop it, I can't take it". "You've got still full 3 minutes left!" said Kelly. Michelle threw her feather out and started to scratch Beyonce's soles with her long nails. Beyonce was laughing louder and louder, but the girls didn't stop. When there were 2 minutes to the end of Beyonce's torture the ticklers changed their positions. Now Kelly was at Beyonce's feet and Michelle was tickling her upper body. Kelly was tickling Beyonce's feet with two feathers. One of them was tickling her left sole, and the other one she put in between her toes. That was driving Beyonce to hysteria. She couldn't scream, she was only laughing silent. Michelle was tickling her stomach and her sides with her nails. Then she took a paintbrush and started tickling of her navel. Beyonce couldn't take it longer. For the last 30 seconds she was about to pass out. When she was completely exhausted the tickling stoped. She was gigling even when they stoped. "Oh my god, I haven't thought I'm so ticklish! It was a horror!" she said when Kelly removed her bondage. "But now you will get revenge. Who do you choose first?" asked Kelly. "You!" answered Beyonce. "OK, that was my idea. Tie me up close. It seems I'm going to get a torture of my life, but never mind, I have tickled you, Beyonce. That was fantastic. I can pay any price!" said Kelly, bravely lying down on a bed. After the girls tied up her wrists and ankles together and tied her to the bed with a strong rope, she said "Do your worst, I'm ready for everything". Beyonce, still breathing hard, steped to her feet and started to lick them. Kelly gigled. Then she dried her small feet, took a feather and saying "Here comes my revenge" started to tickle her soles mercilessly with a feather and scratch her arches with her long fingers. That was unsufferable for Kelly. She couldn't even scream, her eyes went red and she was only laughing loud. Then Michelle said: "Beyonce, let her scream a litlle. We'll see what she thinks about her own idea". Beyonce stoped to tickle her soles with a feather, but she was still tickling her arches. Michelle asked: "Well, what do you think about it?". Kelly answered "HAAAAAAAA, it's... AAAAA, painfull, but... OH MY GOD, NOT THERE fantastic! I love it, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" After she said this Beyonce resumed her torture in full spectrum. Michelle started to tickle Kelly's armpits. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AAAAAAAAAAAA, my god it's, sadism STOOOOOOOOOOP!" - Kelly was screaming. But Beyonce said: "Oh, you don't like it? You 'll be tickled full 3 minutes yet." Then Beyonce threw the feather to Michelle and she started to introduce her finger nails to Kelly's soles. That brought her a new killer experiences. She was strugling aginst her bondage and scream as loud as she could. In the same time Michelle was slowly tickling Kelly's soft and smooth armpits. One with a feather and one with her nails. When there were 90 seconds to the end of the torture both girls moved to Kelly's soft, creamy feet. Michelle was tickling both Kelly's arches with 2 feathers and Beyonce was tickling her soles and toes with her fingers. Kelly was in tears. She was laughing, crying and screaming at the same time. At last the tickling stoped. Untied Kelly was still lying on a bed resting and said: "Oh my god, tickling Beyonce was fantastic, but it was even better! I loved it! Beyonce, would you mind to repeat this later?" "Sure we can. When I think about it now I find it even nice. It's your turn now Michelle. Lie down!" Beyonce and Kelly quickly tied up Michelle in the same position as Kelly was restrained earlier. "OK, girls, I don't want to wait longer. Start and do whatever you want." said the helpless woman. Kelly walked to her armpits and Beyonce took place at Michelle's feet. Beyonce started to slowly move her long nails on Michele's soles. The tortured girl was screaming "NOOOOOOO, don't tickle my feet! everywhere, but not there!", but that was useless. She was moving her fingers faster and faster and suddenly Michelle exploded into loud laughter. Then Kelly started her job causing Michelle laugh and scream louder. "HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA, it's sadism, I hate it, stop it!" Michelle was screaming. But that was just a begining. Soon Beyonce took a feather and started tickle mercilessly in between long toes of Michelle's left foot. Michelle was jumping and fighting against the rope restraining her, but it was too strong. Then Kelly also walked to her feet. She started tickling the arches of the right foot. That was a horror for Michelle. She was too weak to scream. She was only laughing silent. "I think we should give her something special" said Beyonce. "Hmm, I think I've got an idea. Wait here and tickle her until I will be back." said Kelly walking out of the room. Beyonce was still performing merciless tickle-torture on Michelle's feet. This time she was tickling the soles of her feet using a feather, supporting the constant her laughter. To the end of the torture left 3 minutes. Then Kelly re-entered the room with an electric toothbrush. Michelle began to fight wildly when she saw that. Kelly turned the toothbrush on and touched her foot with it. The effect was immediate. The poor girl was in tears. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU SADIST! I can't take it, HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that's too much for me! At the same time Beyonce was still tickling her arches using feather. Kelly started tickling between Michelle's toes using a toothbrush. Beyonce moved to her stomach. It was flat, muscular and desperately ticklish. Michelle was completely exhausted. She was and about to faint. Her eyes were all in tears. Through the last 30 seconds she was only laughing silent. At last the tickling stoped and the poor, exhausted girl was untied. "How do you feel?" asked Beyonce. "It was a horror, but only through the first 3 minutes. Later I even enjoyed it! said Michelle. "Will we repeat it?" she asked. "Sure! This time we should be tied up in the other position!". "Hey, maybe we could invite someone else to tickle us all at the same time?"

Rest of the story

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back