• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Agent tortures captive spy. M/F

Egads ... this is a very fine scene , indeed! I have never seen it before , but I , too , am eager to find out what movie this is from!!! Anybody out there know?

At any rate , thanks for finding & posting the link , FeatherFeet!

That's from "Password: Kill Agent Gordon." It's also available in color. Sinister Cinema has it, but that's the only place i know. And no, unfortunately, I can't make a clip of the color version.

It's either Avenger X or Password: Kill Agent Gordon. :triangle:

the spy clip on youtube

here ya go folks..ive converted it to .wmv
its a sweet little clip. just wished it was alot longer :)

Cute clip dude, I like those old B&W damsel scenes, they are so cool!

Thanks for posting . . .

This is really good, I'd have liked to see the build up to it as well. Thanks for posting!

Long sought after and HARD to find. I saw it was posted in the Forums long ago but was never able to find it. I even put in a request. I did google the name of the movie and it is available but wondered if it was worth it as the scene is pretty much what we have here. Great find for sure!

Little Help?

munchausen said:
That's from "Password: Kill Agent Gordon." It's also available in color. Sinister Cinema has it, but that's the only place i know. And no, unfortunately, I can't make a clip of the color version.

I tried looking for this DVD on SinisterCinema.com , but couldn't find it anywhere. I'm interested in purchasing this movie to have as part of my collection. If anyone has info on where I can go to do that , I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

Could there be any more sexier ticklee's than those from the old black and white shows?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back