• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asi es la vida / I'm a loser

ticklesfeetintx

TMF Expert
Okay, so here's the story... tonight (Monday) I was flipping through the channels when I saw a woman's face next to a pair of a guy's feet under a bed, and heard nothing but Spanish... it was a commercial for tonight's episode of a novela called "Asi es la vida." I figured, maybe this could cause for some tickling.

So the scene in question comes up and it looks like a dud, just another guy (who they're hiding from) talking on the phone. I was disappointed.

Then... all of a sudden... she starts running her long latin fingernails on the feet... no laughter or reaction, but the look on her face while she's tickling her affair's feet is awesome!

So now here's the good and bad news. Good news: I got some of it recorded. Bad news: Just some. They cut to her doing it three times, but I was only able to grab my recorder in time to get the last cut. I'm beating myself up over here, I feel like such a loser and that I should have just recorded the whole thing on instinct. I feel like I let the team down.

I'll upload what I have soon, but if there is any way anyone feels like they could find tonight's episode and get the full clip on here, that would be great. All I know is the title and that it aired tonight (Monday) in California. Again, I'm sorry.

You're not a loser, you let no "team" down, and stop apologizing. So you didn't get all of the clip, no big deal. Wouldn't matter if you didn't get any of the clip.
There's no pressure here on this forum.
Better luck next time. :cool:

Drew

Hey, at least you got some of it!! Good job! That happens!

Both me and Dajerx have LOST scenes that we actually DID record!!! Which is TORTURE!!!!That's just the nature of it! The good news is that there's alot more chances to catch stuff with cable repeats and You Tube than there used to be! So you just posting about it helps!

Good job, man!! Looking forward to seeing it when you upload it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back