• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bump in the Night II and III (F/F)

The Bandito

Verified
:shock:

Hey everybody! I wanted to post two inked pics from the Bump in the Night series. Hopefully, one day, Lotus will have a chance to color them - but she is waaaaaaaaay too busy helping me finish BC2.

Here is a link to the first BITN pic (in case you missed it - or just desperately need to see it again, lol).http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=32402

I posted both of these pics a few weeks ago on my DA page. So, just a reminder - if you want updates on current projects (like BC2) and if you want to see new work the moment it is posted. Please check out my DA page.

http://thebandito.deviantart.com/

I am going to post some commissions in the next few months, and the "cliient" only wants the pics posted on DA - so please come check it out. Its freeeeeeeeee!

Hope everyone here is doing well - and please let me know what you think of these new BITN pics.

Cheers,

The Deet

dude!!!

those are amazing.. as were the others.. great work!!

I have seen them on the deviantart and now here on TMF and i will say it again that these picture are great pieces of art that i have seen great job. :bowing: ;) :dogpile:

seriously...

i cant remember the last artist with this much talent. not even your tickling pictures but all your work on deviant. it is truly amazing and im always anxious for your new works. seriously your work is remarkable

Exquisite as always! I love the second one in particular...dark and playful at the same time. You never cease to astound!

Another Very Nice update my friend Artist Bandito ( I love your draw style) Very cute and funny...OH YEA...Keep up the good art.

Good luck in your day...Good luck in your life...Greetings.

http://falcontk.deviantart.com/

My link and your link in Deviantart

Madtick: Thanks man. Much appreciated!!!!!

Killalot: And I say thank you again. Thanks very much for all of your support here on the forums, and on DA!!!!!!

Lilkinkyboi: That is seriously one of the nicest, and most thoughtful compliments that I have ever received. I can't thank you enough. You have inspired my next several posts! :D

Boy: Thanks - I assume you mean the Monster chick with the socks on? Yeah - socks, a thong, and nothin' else. That's my kind of ticklin' outfit, lol.

Tenebrae: Thank you very much!

Dave: Thanks, my friend. Always love to hear from you. The main aspect that I like about the BITN series is that mixture of the dark and the playful - the light and the dark - the spooky and the sexy. I'm so glad that these new pics worked for you!

Falcon Tk: Thanks my artist friend! I very much appreciate it!!!!!!!

Many thanks to all of ya. I always really appreciate the kind words and the feedback. I wish I had a good way to thank everyone, but in lieu of flowers and cookies - I'll go try to draw some more tickle pics to post!

Keep talkin' to me and I'll keep postin'

B

Navel Tickler: Cool. But do you mean BITN I (the colored one)? OR BITN II (the devil babe in the haunted lab)?

:)

B

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back