• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls Bravo - Anime Scene - English Version

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Here is the english version of the tickle scene from season one, episode twelve. Unfortunately, for some of you, it will be a disapointment as the english version makes it clear that a magic spell has caused the characters to switch bodies. The blonde and black haired guys are actually the ones inside the girl's bodies and the girls are in the guy's bodies, watching their own bodies get groped and tickled. I personally like it even more, but that's my perv taste. I've edited out the non tickle stuff (mostly to make is small enough to post on the forum). enjoy
webmaster joe

Ignorance Is Bliss

Being a fan of this scene when I first saw it on YouTube ( in its original Japanese-version ) , I hafta say that knowing now that it's the guys in the girls' bodies that actually experience the tickling & whatnot does take away from it a bit for me. I don't wanna say that this knowledge now ruins this scene for me , but this knowledge now ruins the scene for me. :jester: Oh well , at least the laughter is still feminine ...

Thanks ( I guess :jester: ) for posting laughinggaszone.

TKLMAN said:
Being a fan of this scene when I first saw it on YouTube ( in its original Japanese-version ) , I hafta say that knowing now that it's the guys in the girls' bodies that actually experience the tickling & whatnot does take away from it a bit for me. I don't wanna say that this knowledge now ruins this scene for me , but this knowledge now ruins the scene for me. :jester: Oh well , at least the laughter is still feminine ...

Thanks ( I guess :jester: ) for posting laughinggaszone.

Unfortunately, I couldn't really censor it. You can hear the guys thinking while you hear the female laughter. I didn't notice this in the japanese version (or at least I didn't notice a male sounding voice along with the female laughter.) I think they had the same person do both voices or it's only in the english version (not unheard of).
webmaster joe

S'alright , laughinggaszone. I didn't want to sound ungrateful or anything. I'm genuinely thankful for your posting of the English-version of this clip ... no need to censor or edit it due to some people's preferences/likes & dislikes ( like me ). I wish the producers/writers/animators would have made a 'toon w/the actual tickLEE being female , & not a Dude-looks-like-a-lady ... none of that is your fault. :)

TKLMAN said:
S'alright , laughinggaszone. I didn't want to sound ungrateful or anything. I'm genuinely thankful for your posting of the English-version of this clip ... no need to censor or edit it due to some people's preferences/likes & dislikes ( like me ). I wish the producers/writers/animators would have made a 'toon w/the actual tickLEE being female , & not a Dude-looks-like-a-lady ... none of that is your fault. :)

I know, but I hate ruining folks attachments to things. As you said, ignorance is bliss. The next couple clips I'll be posting should be straight foward, Elfen lied and Kekko Kamen.
webmaster joe

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back