• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Federation - ALL TIED UP (main event)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
All Tied Up 2002

Fireworks blasted and confetti fell all around the arena like snow, the crowd cheered with anticipation as the event began to kick off,
RJ: “Hello and welcome to this huge event All Tied Up, I am Rebecca Johnson and with me is Chris Kirkland”
CK: “This arena is packed out and the crowd look lively, were here for tons of tickling and wrestling action galore”

The event kicked off instantly with a title match as Kylie and Dannii Minogue made their way to the ring, the sisters were fired up for the tag-team title shot,
CK: “And this will be the first of 2 matches for Dannii, she has to defend her hardcore title later tonight”

Denise and Stacy stood at the top of the ramp with their tag-team titles, both girls smiled and slowly walked down the aisle, Denise dressed different from her usual look – this time she wore a black top with black trousers and boots, Stacy wore her usual army type skirt and top with long black boots to match her long long legs,
Dannii wore a red top and blue denim shorts with red socks and black shoes,
Kylie was wearing a see through black dress and high-heels,
DING DING!
The match was under way and Kylie and Stacy were first in the ring, Stacy approached Kylie with her hands on her hips, then she started to poke Kylie in the chest talking trash,
Kylie swung a huge slap across Stacy’s face and pushed her over backwards,
Stacy held her face in shock as Kylie tried to un-zip her boots, but Stacy used her other leg and hooked it over Kylie’s head locking her in between her legs,
Stacy began to tickle Kylie’s ribs and poked her fingers deep into her sides,
Kylie giggled as she squirmed trying to break free – and then Kylie used her legs to flip over and get out of Stacy’s hold, in the process she turned the tables on Stacy as she had her legs locked, Kylie was now in control and she continued to un-zip Stacy’s boot,
Stacy tried hard to pull herself along the floor to try and get too Denise, but Kylie was going to let go as she dragged Stacy back to the center of the ring,
Kylie wrapped her legs around Stacy’s leg and started to tickle her bare foot, Stacy screamed in hysterics as she tried to grab hold of the ropes,
After a minute or so Stacy was a little worn out and Kylie released the hold so she could tag her sister Dannii, Stacy crawled over too her partner Denise as Dannii darted into the ring,
Dannii charged into Denise knocking her from the apron, and then she dragged Stacy back for more tickling, Dannii stripped Stacy’s other boot from her foot, then Dannii began to tickle both of her feet and Stacy screamed again as the tickling sensation ran across her soles,
Meanwhile Denise had picked up a weapon and she concealed it in her pocket, Stacy somehow managed to get away from Dannii and she tagged in Denise,
Denise then got into the ring and charged at Dannii, but Dannii flipped Denise over her head and then she moved in and sat on top of Denise, Dannii tickled Denise’s ribs and moved across her upper body tickling under her arms and around her breasts,
HAAAA HEE HEE EEEIIIIIIIAAAAAAA HAAH AAH AHHAAHAHAHA
Suddenly Denise bolted and shook Dannii off her, Kylie jumped into the ring and started to tickle Denise while Stacy jumped from the top onto Dannii,
1…………2………….
RJ: “Wow almost over there, Stacy wasn’t the legal woman but she almost won the match”
Denise had gained control of Kylie and she had tickled her senseless, Denise dumped Kylie out the ring while Dannii had accidentally bumped into the referee, Stacy started to beat Dannii to the ground and Denise got the weapon from her pocket, Stacy pulled off Dannii’s shoes and tickled frantically, Denise told Stacy to stop and Dannii struggled to her feet as Denise prepared her metal weapon,
Dannii stood up and Denise hit her with the weapon, but Dannii moved and Denise tried to hit her again but this time she threw it, the weapon flew past Dannii and hit Stacy in the head,
Dannii kicked Denise’s legs from under her and pulled off her boots off, then she began to lick Denise’s feet all over, Denise tapped the mat and the referee stumbled to his feet and saw Denise tapping,
The match was over and the Minogue sisters had done it – they were the new tag-team champions.

Back in the locker rooms Laura Vines was talking to new star Leanne Topping,
LV: “Leanne thanks for coming here I just hope Linda can make it as well”
LT: “Yeah me too”
And then commissioner Ste walked in, C: “Hi Laura so is this your new superstar?” LV: “Yes this is Leanne, she has still got that tag match you mentioned hasn’t she?” C: “Yes but who’s her partner?” LV: “Oh well she isn’t here yet but she will be” C: “Well make sure she is because you are on after this next match”

Martina and Hannah were already in the ring as they prepared to face two of the S-Club girls,
Jo and Hannah made their way down to the ring and then the match started,
RJ: “It’s good to see Hannah back after the rumble, she fell pretty bad when she was eliminated” CK: “Yes and I’m glad she’s ok now”
Martina started the match against Jo as the two fell to the floor tickling each other, its was Jo who took control as she tickled Martina legs which made Martina squeal loudly, Jo then quickly tagged in partner Hannah who then got on the top turnbuckle and somersaulted onto Martina,
Hannah then tickled wildly across Martina’s armpits sending the tennis star into hysterical fits, Hannah then got on the top rope again and went for a 360 but missed as Martina moved quickly, Anna was tagged in and she took advantage of a stunned Hannah, she pulled off Hannah’s trainers revealing her white socks, then she tickled across her feet as Hannah screamed and wiggled around like a worm, Jo couldn’t watch her friend being tormented so she interrupted and stopped Anna from tickling, The referee grabbed Jo and warned her not to interfere again, Jo shouted back at the referee and went back to her corner sulking,
Hannah had managed to lock Anna’s foot under her arm as she began to un-lace her trainer,
Hannah then began to tickle her socked foot as Anna screamed at the top of her voice,
NNNNNOOOOOOOO HHHAAAAAAA HEEEE HEEEE AARRRGGGHHHHHH STTTTTOOOOPPPP EEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT
Hannah then locked Anna in the S-Club tickle, this was a hold in which Hannah used her feet to dig into Anna’s armpits- and then she sucked on Anna’s big toe,
Anna screamed and screamed as she tried to hold out against the tickling and then suddenly she used her other leg and pushed Hannah to the floor, then she used both feet to hold Hannah down to the floor, then she grabbed Hannah’s foot and peeled of the white sock, and then she started to lick her foot, Hannah was melting and started to enjoy it, meanwhile Jo had got on to the top rope and was about to jump on top of Anna, but Anna quickly moved and Jo smashed into Hannah instead, Jo couldn’t believe it and she tried to help Hannah up, but Anna Kournikova has sneaked up behind her and she tripped Jo over, then she pulled off Jo’s boots and started to tickle her feet, then Jo kicked out and knocked Anna over, and then Martina got into the ring and she tackled Jo to the ground, Martina and Jo scrapped on the floor as the referee tried to regain control of the match, meanwhile Anna had picked Hannah up and placed her on the top ropes, Anna was about to superplex Hannah to the mat, but Jo and Martina had tussled each other into the ropes and this caused Anna to fall backwards, Hannah then jumped of the top and landed a 360 splash and pin onto Anna Kournikova,
1…………2…………. Martina broke up the count by kicking Hannah,
Jo then grabbed Martina and German suplexed her to the mat, Martina was down and out, and Jo locked her in the S-Club tickle but she didn’t manage to suck her toes because Anna had started to tickle Jo from behind – tickling frantically on Jo’s ribs,
Hannah then grabbed Anna and tried to pin her again, 1…………..2……….
CK: “That was close, Hannah nearly got her second time around”
Jo got up and was about to superkick Anna when Martina kicked the back of her legs,
Jo was down and Anna grabbed Hannah and locked her legs into a figure-4 leg lock, then she tickled her feet and with out the referee seeing she used her feathered tennis ball,
Hannah laughed until the tears came and then she tapped the mat and quit,
CK: “and that’s it Hannah cannot take anymore”
RJ: “well these 2 tennis stars look like a good team”

Tara Reid and Trish prepared for their tag-team match, then suddenly the commissioner walked in,
TS: “COMMISSIONER!!!!!” (Trish covered herself up with a towel)
C: “Oh sorry Trish I just came to tell you two that’s your match will have a special referee”
TR: “Who’s the referee??” C: “you will just have to wait and see”

Leanne and Laura were in the ring and Laura Vines grabbed a microphone,
It seems that Leanne’s partner isn’t here so if it’s ok with the commissioner? I will take her place” (the commissioner stood at the top of the aisle)
C: “well I guess it’s ok”
Suddenly a girl was standing behind the commissioner, it was the same girl who interrupted the match during Feathertime #4, the mystery girl then tapped the commissioner on the shoulder,
“Excuse me I’m Linda and I’m here now so can I fight in this match?” C: “ermmmmm yeah I guess so”

CK: “looks like that mystery girl is the girl who Laura was waiting for”
RJ: “yep Laura looks happy now that this Linda girl has turned up”
Next Trish and Tara walked down to the ring and then followed the special referee, the ring announcer introduced Nelly Futardo as the referee,
DING DING ! The match began and all four women started to tickle and fight in the middle of the ring, Nelly just smiled and left them too it – she didn’t attempt to stop them and let them carry on with it,
Tara used her skill and speed to dodge Linda’s kicks and punches, while Trish battered Leanne with sharp tickles to the ribs, Tara had now been pushed into the corner and was being tickled savagely by Linda’s tickling technique, Linda pulled out some rope and tied Tara to the corner post – but Nelly didn’t do anything, Linda then got out of the ring and pulled Tara’s feet under the ropes and tied her feet to the ring post – one either side, then Linda flipped off Tara sandals and began to tickle her helpless feet,
Trish had now picked Leanne up and she went to go for the Stratisfaction finishing move,
But Leanne pushed Trish from behind and she came back of the ropes Leanne used her knee’s to crash into Trish, Leanne then un-zipped Trish’s boots and began to stroke along her soles, Trish began to giggle slightly and then Leanne used some rope to knot Trish’s ankles together,
Trish screamed for Nelly to stop Leanne from tying her feet up – but Nelly didn’t do anything and just smiled at Trish, Leanne then began to lick Trish’s feet and slowly ran her tongue between Trish’s toes, LT: “mmmmm you have tasty feet Trish”
Tears began to flood from Trish’s eyes as she tried to contain herself but she couldn’t,
Then suddenly Linda and Leanne picked Trish up and got ready to use a double team move,
Linda picked Trish up by her waist and Leanne grabbed her legs, then the two threw her up in the air and slammed her to the mat, and then Leanne covered her for the pin,
1……………….2……………….3
CK: “It was a slow count but it didn’t matter as Trish was knocked out completely”
RJ: “what was wrong with Nelly, that wasn’t very good officiating was it?”
CK: “No but in the end it was her decision”
RJ: “What’s going on now???????”

Leanne and Linda grabbed a sack and put Trish into it, and then they untied Tara and put her into a sack as well, then they both dragged Trish and Tara up the ramp,
When they got to the top Rachel Leigh-Cook stopped them from taking Tara but then Laura Vines sprayed some sort of green stuff into her face, Laura - Linda and Leanne walked away dragging Trish behind them.

The next match was Sophie-Ellis Bextor against Victoria Beckham and Commissioner Ste was talking to Jessica Alba backstage, C: “I just want to warn you if you interfere in this next match I will not enter you into the 6-woman rumble at Featherime #5”
JA : “I’m in…. I’m in the rumble?” C: “Yes but only if you keep out of this next match”
JA: “Ok yes no problem, and ermmm…. Thanks”

……………………………………………………………….

CK: “Well here we go as Sophie makes her way to the ring”
RJ: “These two girls have been enemies for a long time”
CK: “And the best way to settle it is to have a tickle fight”

Victoria walked down to the ring as the stocks were lowered from the roof, the two girls prepared as the bell rang,
The aim of this is to lock your opponent in the stocks, Sophie and Victoria pounced on each other and tickled frantically, Sophie’s high-heeled shoes fell off as Victoria covered Sophie’s stomach with tickle after tickle OHHHHEE HEE NOOOOO DON’T DO THAT OHHEE HEE HEE STOP IT PLEAASE
Victoria then moved down to Sophie’s feet and softly stroked her soles, Sophie giggled immensely and bangs her fists against the floor NNOOOOHEEEEE HAA HAA HAA NOT MY LITTLE FEET NOO HEE HEE HA AHA ARGHHHHAAA
Sophie was now red-faced and Victoria dragged her over to the stocks and put her on her back, then she grabbed Sophie feet and pulled down the stocks. But Sophie pulled Victoria backwards and she fell to the floor, she then grabbed her legs and started to tickle Victoria’s thighs, Victoria screamed and struggled to try and stand up and suddenly kicked out knocking Sophie backwards, both girls stood up and charged at each other – Vicky stood on the stocks and jumped over Sophie, then Vicky used a neck-breaker move to knock Sophie down,
Victoria then dragged Sophie over to the bench again and laid her down on it, she again grabbed her feet and put them into the stocks, then she locked each one down and that was the end of the match,
Vicky had won and Sophie was still KO’d as the crowd roared, Victoria got out of the ring waving to her fans, and then suddenly the crowd began to boo and hiss – Victoria realized the fans wanted her to take full advantage of Sophie’s predicament,
And so Vicky got back into the ring and pulled out two feathers, Sophie began to awake as she realized she was stuck, Victoria looked at Sophie and grinned – then she crouched next to Sophie’s wiggling soft white feet, then she ran a feather across each foot slowly, picking up the pace she speeded up and got faster and faster, Sophie yelled in hysterics as tears began to flood under the extreme tickling, OHH OHH OHH NNOOO STOOOPPPPP HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHHAHAHAH NOOO STOP EEETTTTHHEEHHEE NOO STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAEHEHEAHAH
After just a few minutes Sophie passed out and Victoria left the ring smiling even more.

Sophie was helped backstage by Gwen Stefani,
Then another set of stocks was lowered and a digital clock was placed in the ring,
CK: “This can only mean one thing, this is the tickle timer match”
RJ: “Great this one should be good cause nobody knows who’s in it”

Sarah Michelle-Gellar walked down the ring with Allison Hannigan (otherwise known as Buffy and Willow)
Both girls talked to each other on the way down and then they both got into the ring,
Next came the special referee Neve Campbell, Neve then locked both Girls feet into the stocks, She strapped their hands down and then she pulled off their trainers – Willow wasn’t wearing any socks while Buffy wore white ankle socks, Neve asked Buffy whether she wanted them on or off – Buffy replied “on please”
The ring announcer made some comments about the match,
RA: “After 30 seconds the referee will change the tickling area until one gives up,
The referee makes the final decision,
It doesn’t have to be equal tickling the referee is in control”
Now the match was ready to go as both stocks were lined up next to each other,
The bell rang and Neve started to tickle their armpits, both girls giggled slightly as Neve slowly circled around and around, 30 seconds were up and Neve moved onto the ribs and stomach, Buffy seemed more sensitive to this area as she struggled to try and get free,
Noooo Don’t Do That PLEASSE stop IT DON’T OHH HAA NOO
Again another 30 seconds passed and Neve moved onto their legs and she stroked along their thighs with all of her fingers, This time Willow looked worried and shook her legs frantically,
HEE HEE EEHHEEE NOT MY HAA HA HEE HEE HEE LEGGSSSSSAAAHHAAA
A minute and a half had passed and the final buzzer rang, Neve now began to tickle furiously on their feet sending both girls into giggling hysterics, Willow screamed and screamed while Buffy tried hard not to give up,
Eventually Willow screamed I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT HAA HEE HAA HAHAHA
Buffy and Willow got their breath back as Neve had now stopped tickling, Neve then released both girls and walked back to the changing rooms,
Buffy stood up and helped Willow to her feet, Willow then raised Buffy’s hand as the crowd cheered for the gorgeous vampire slayer Sarah Michelle-Gellar.

Backstage Rachel Leigh-Cook sat in her dressing room with Tara talking to her about her match,
TR: “Are you going to be ok?” RLC: “Yes I’m ok now, that green stuff hurt but I’m feeling better now thanks” TR: “What are we going to do about Trish?”
RLC: “I’m not sure but I can’t do anything now I’ve got my match, and don’t you go doing anything silly! I don’t want them to do anything to you as well”
TR : “maybe I could get help?” RLC : “NO it’s best we leave things for tonight, there has been enough trouble”

Meanwhile in another room Pink was preparing for her match when there was a knock at the door, “Hey there Pink how are ya?” P: “Yo Gwen nice to see you, what brings you here?”
GS : “Well… you know me I’m always up for a fight” P: “Well since you say that, how about helping me out in a bit?” GS: “Sure whadda ya want me to do?”

Rachel Leigh-Cook walked down the aisle as the hardcore match was about to get under way,
Dannii Minogue now made her way to the ring holding her belt over her shoulder,
And then after a few seconds Pink’s music played and she also made her way to the ring, DING DING! The hardcore title was up for grabs as these 3 women went at it in a hardcore triple threat match,
CK: “Anything goes in these kind of matches, Weapons – Interferance – Submissions”
RJ: “Yes but even so, it’s still a very dangerous type of match”
CK: “It sure is”
Dannii and Pink had locked grips while Rachel had gone to the outside to find some weapons, Pink overpowered Dannii and threw her to the ground, then she stomped on her leg continuously as Dannii rolled trying to move out of the way, Rachel had now put a trashcan and a ladder into the ring, and was now picking up more weapons from under the ring,
Pink dragged Dannii by her hair over to the corner and tangled her arms in the ropes, now Pink had Dannii trapped and she tickled furiously under her arms, Rachel had now picked up a huge feather and she used this to attack Pink, Rachel rubbed the feather up and down Pink’s back and neck, this caused Pink to roll over giggling – and Rachel then sat on top of Pink and tickled her ribs,
Dannii managed to untangle herself and she went over and picked up a trashcan,
Then she smashed it over Rachel’s head sending poor Rachel flying across the ring, Dannii again used the trashcan to hit Pink in the chest and she dropped the trashcan onto Pink, now Dannii picked up a ladder and she stood it up in the middle of the ring,
Dannii then stood on top of it and launched herself from the top landing straight on to Pink,
Then she made the cover and the referee started to count, 1…………2…………
CK: “No she didn’t get it, Pink kicked out”
Dannii picked Pink up and knocked her back to the ground with a body slam, then Dannii grabbed Pink’s foot and she tried to pull her trainer’s off, Rachel managed to clash into Dannii before she could pull both of Pink’s trainers off, Rachel tripped Dannii and started to un-zip her boots sliding each one off slowly, Dannii tried to stand up but Rachel kicked her back down as she slowly circled her black stockings, Rachel then tickled on her sole sending Dannii jolting across the mat, HAA NOOO DON’T HAA HEE HEE STOP IITT HA HAHAHA
Rachel then turned her attentions to Pink who was still on the floor, Rachel grabbed Pink’s foot and tickled her sock hard with her fingers, Pink kicked out trying to stop Rachel from tickling her foot,
Suddenly Gwen Stefani ran down the aisle carrying a 2x4, Gwen jumped into the ring and raced towards Rachel – Rachel moved and Gwen fell over the top rope, Rachel then got out of the ring and picked Gwen up, Dannii Minogue sneaked up and German suplexed Rachel on the outside mats, Gwen had now picked up the 2x4 again and she whacked Dannii in the legs with it, Dannii fell to the floor and Gwen started to tie her ankles togther,
Pink had now come to the outside of the ring – Gwen and Pink then tickled Dannii’s feet,
Pink then moved over to a dazed Rachel – then she un-strapped Rachel’s high-heels, Gwen had now ripped a hole in Dannii stockings and she put one of her fingers in and tickled her foot,
Dannii was begging for it all to stop as she began to lose her mind under Gwen’s torturous tickling, Pink had now got both of Rachel’s shoes off and she tickled frantically on her exsposed feet, AARRGGHHHHA NOT MY HEE HEE F F F F HAA HAA HA FEEEEEETTTT
Eventually Pink tossed Rachel back into the ring and made the pin on her, 1………..2…..
CK: “OH No not quite, Rachel gets out of it”
Gwen was now torturing Dannii’s feet with two feathers, she had ripped a hole in each of Dannii stockings and she used the feathers to twist and turn around on Dannii’s feet,
OHHOONOOOOO PLEEAAASSSEEHAHAHAHAHA NOOO STOOOPP EEEETTT PLEAASEEE HAA HEE HEE HE HA AH OHHOO EEHHAAHAH
Rachel was now trying to get her own back on Pink as she had turned things around on Pink, Rachel had now locked Pink in a great hold and she had Pink’s foot in a perfect position, and so she peeled back one of Pink’s socks and started to lick her foot, Pink screamed for help and Gwen got in the ring to help her, Gwen grabbed Rachel’s legs and pulled her off Pink and then Gwen tickled her legs, Rachel wiggled about as Pink tried to get her breath back,
A second referee untied Dannii and then she got back in the ring to get revenge on Gwen,
Gwen and Pink did not notice Dannii get back in the ring and she picked up a chair,
Dannii then hit Gwen in the back with the chair and then smashed it over Pink’s head, Pink was down and Gwen rolled out of the ring in pain, Dannii made the cover for the pin 1……….2…….. RJ: “Whooaaahhh that was really close Rachel stopped the 3 count”
Now Rachel and Dannii teamed up on Pink and sat her in the chair, then Dannii and Rachel tied Pink to the chair by her hands – waist and feet, Dannii stood behind the chair and tickled Pink’s ribs, Rachel began to tear holes into Pink’s trousers and started to tickle her legs,
Gwen got in the ring again but the referee stopped Gwen from getting in, Dannii then instantly dived onto Rachel and rolled her up for the pin, the referee turned to see the pin and he counted, 1………..2…………. RJ: “Rachel kicks out, I don’t believe this match”
The referee then untied Pink while Dannii and Rachel tussled in the corner, Pink staggered over to the two women and then Rachel went for a spinning kick on Dannii but Dannii ducked, Rachel ended up hitting Pink in the face sending Pink crashing to the floor,
Dannii picked Rachel up by the legs and tried to lock her in the walls of Jericho, but Rachel managed to tickle Dannii’s feet causing Dannii to fall over and under the ropes,
Rachel crawled over to Pink and tried to pin her,
1……………2……………..3
CK: “It’s all over Rachel has won” RJ: “all 3 girls look exhausted and Gwen doesn’t look very happy”

As the ring cleared Tina walked down to the middle of the ring,
T : “OK I want to make one thing clear, I’m here for a reason and that’s to win this TTF title, and anyone who thinks I’m a joke will not be laughing at the end of this fight”
And then Lita’s music played and the red-head stood at the top of the ramp,
L: “Tina I don’t think you’re a joke, honest……..You Won the rumble and you deserve to be here tonight in this main event”
T: “Well thank you Li…...” (Lita didn’t let Tina finish)
L: “But that’s not gonna stop me from kicking your ass”
Lita ran down the ring instantly dived onto Tina, then both girls battled in the ring,
Cameron Diaz saw that the other 2 had started and she dashed down the aisle and into the ring, DING DING! The match began and Lita was punishing Tina with plenty of rib tickling, Cameron grabbed Lita and shoved her aside, then Cameron ripped Tina’s trouser leg – and then she started to tickle Tina’s tanned leg, YYAAAHYAAA HE HEE HEE HAA
Lita grabbed one of Cameron’s legs and dragged her away from Tina,
Then Lita flipped one of Cameron’s high-heels off and started to tickle her bare foot,
Cameron’s eyes fluttered and she smiled as Lita tickled her foot, Tina was up and she jumped on Lita’s back and started to tickle her ribs, Lita scrambled trying to get Tina off but Tina was tickling her ribs intensely, HAAH HEE HEE HAA OOHH HHOOO HAA HEENHEE
Cameron flicked her other high-heel off and moved towards Lita and Tina,
Lita was now grounded as Tina tickled and tickled, Cameron grabbed Tina’s legs and locked her in a technical hold and Cameron started to un-strap Tina’s shoes, Tina yelled for help as Cameron slowly teased as she pulled each shoe off, Cameron then slowly stroked Tina’s tanned soles, Tina giggled gently as she begged Cameron to let her go, and then Cameron said “Tina you have really nice toes, I bet they are really tasty” Tina yelled “NOOOO don’t I hate people sucking my toes” Cameron smiled as her mouth consumed Tina’s big-toe,
Lita was up and she used a dropkick to hit Cameron in the head, Lita then tossed Cameron over the top ropes, Tina ran towards Lita who moved and Tina ended up hitting the referee,
The referee was down and Lita tried to dropkick Tina, Tina moved and then pulled something from her pocket, It was a steel knuckle duster and Tina waited for Lita to stand up, Lita used the ropes to get up as Cameron also stood on the side of the ring, Cameron lashed a few slaps at Lita as Tina ran towards them both, Lita dodged Tina’s swinging punch and Cameron caught it straight in the jaw, Cameron fell like a brick to the outside as Lita kicked the object from Tina’s hand, Lita then threw Tina to the floor and then set up a ladder in the middle of the ring,
Lita climbed to the top and went for a swanton bomb off the ladder,
Tina moved and Lita landed flat in the middle of the ring, Then Tina moved the ladder and stood over the top of the Lita,
CK: “What’s.. what is she doing…….. hang on is she going to do the People’s elbow?”
RJ: “I think she is you know”
And Tina ran from one rope to the other and landed a great elbow straight onto Lita,
Tina then pulled off Lita’s trainers revealing her white socks, and as the referee got back into the ring Tina pulled off one of Lita’s socks, and then she started to lick Lita’s foot, Tina started to get excited and she started to suck Lita’s toes, Cameron struggled to get into the ring – she then pulled off Lita’s other sock and started to suck on her other toes, Lita started to awake and to her horror she had two women sucking on her toes, Lita Screamed at the top of her voice
NNNNNNOOOOOOO DON’T OOHHHHHOOOOOO NOOOO STTTOPPPPP
Tina stood up and grabbed Cameron, but Cameron stood up and shoved Tina out of the way,
Then both girls landed the same roundhouse kick into each other’s head,
After about 30 seconds Tina and Lita stood up, Tina ran towards Lita and Lita used a Spinebuster to send Tina crashing to the floor, Lita stood over Tina and she looked at her in disgrace, Then Lita pulled off her green fishnet top and threw it into the crowd, then Lita swung her arms and she went for the People’s elbow,
CW: “Oh my god now Lita is doing the People’s elbow”
And Lita landed the elbow drop onto Tina, then she stamped her feet and hurled abuse at the grounded Tina,
Suddenly Cameron was standing behind Lita and as Lita turned around Cameron put her in the Rock Bottom,
RJ: “And out of nowhere Cameron has landed the Rock Bottom”
CK: “surely it can’t end like this?”
Cameron makes the pin 1…………………..2………………..
3 DING DING DING DING!
CK: “Oh my Cameron has done it, she is the new TTF champion”
RJ: “I don’t believe it how did she pull that off?”
CK: “I’m not sure myself but she has won the title”
Cameron knelt down in the ring almost crying as she realized she was the new Champion,
The referee handed the belt to Cameron and raised her hand in victory, Lita put her hands over her face and realized she had lost her title, Tina started to cry as she sat in the corner and her dreams had become a nightmare,
Lita slowly walked back up the ramp not realizing that 3 women stood behind her waiting,
Stacy – Denise and Stephanie waited for Lita and then attacked without her realizing,
The 3 women pinned her down and tickled her sensless,
Back in the ring Cameron had got out of the ring and she looked at Tina (who was still crying in ht corner)
Cameron put down her new belt and walked slowly over to Tina, then Cameron grabbed some rope and grabbed Tina’s arms, she then locked both of Tina’s arms behind her back and tied them to the post, Cameron got in the ring and grabbed Tina beautiful tanned foot,
CD: “I know what I forgot to do Tina” and she placed her tongue closer to Tina’s toes,
T: “NOOOO Cameron DON’T PLEAAAASEEEEE PLEAAASSEEE PLEEASSSEEE”
And before Cameron could do anything the 3 other S-Club girls ran down to the ring and Cameron ran away.

The S-Club girls un-tied their friend Tina and walked back up the ramp to the changing rooms,
The show came to a close with a camera shot of Lita lying on the ramp crying, she had been tickled badly by Denise – Stacy and Stephanie.
THE END.

** All Tied Up ** (TTF011)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back