• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Felix' Animated Cat Food advert - UK 1993 (cat/f)

tklfeet1

TMF Novice
Hi everyone.

After all this time looking at everyone elses posts and wishing I could contribute something, I finally realised that I know of something that I haven't seen anyone else post on here yet...

Back in October 1993, I was watching a TV programme on Channel 4 over here in the UK and, during one of the advert breaks, I saw this little beauty...

http://www.catslikefelix.co.uk/media/toes.mpg

It's one of a number of adverts for a cat food called 'Felix'. I only ever saw it the once and I sat, ready with a video cassette, through many pointless shows just to catch this advert during the ad breaks. I had no success but I later found the official website which has all the commercials on it. This was the only one ever to feature tickling though...

Enjoy (and sorry if someone has already posted...)

TklFeet1

:eek: :yowzer: That was a great commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im glad you posted this and what a fantastic post it is :triangle: Now that reminds me of something I wanted to ask the artist here at the tmf! I think it would be awsome if some of them get to gether and make like a small cartoon about tickling which would be awsome! If anyone else thinks it is a good idea let this commercial inspire you!

Cool find. :bouncybou

Last edited:
Ticklish woman...

Really a very good film, and a very ticklish woman...thank you, friend!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back