• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Woman's Journey - Hesitation

laughter_n_love

TMF Regular
Erica sat at her computer, trying to rub the sweat from her palms. Though she sat very still, her heart pounded quite rapidly in her chest, filling her ears with the noise that only she could hear. She looked to her wine glass, already half empty from her second glass, and wondered if she needed more liquid courage to move forward. Once that decision was made, there might never be any turning back, and her the course of her life might be forever altered.

Her mouse prompt hovered unmoving over the entry point to the BSDM chat room, 'Tied and Tickled'. Tickle_My_Tootsies was one click away from returning, forever signifying that the events of Friday night were not just a game, but a beginning. Erica was terrified.

"I should turn the computer off, call some friends, and go out tonight and mingle with real people. I shouldn't be sitting here like this. This is wrong."

These were the thoughts that would not leave her mind. Yet she did not turn off the computer. She did not call some friends. The pull of this chat room was too great. A long hidden well of emotions and desires had been unleashed inside her, and Erica did not want to put a cap on it just yet. The events of Friday night were still with her, still vivid and fresh in her mind. The exhilaration at discovering a chat room dedicated to tying and tickling. The fear of exposure at creating a screen name and profile so accurate, so close to home, that she would surely reveal her hidden cravings to her friend who would not understand. The wonderment at finding so many people, normal people even, who shared her secret fantasies, who shared her love of things she thought unique to herself. The realization that she was not alone, that there was a whole world out there of people like herself. This last thought gave wings to her soul. With a single click, she could reconnect with these people. She could tell them all that she felt and feared and needed, and they would understand.

"There is no harm in going back in just one more time, is there? I told them all I'd be back. I don't want them to think I'm a liar."

Erica's brain warred with itself. She drained her wine glass and poured another, still staring at the doorway to the chat room. It was no use. She could fool Karen by feigning interest in the chat room, but she couldn't fool herself. Her need to revisit this place had nothing to do with being thought a liar. It had everything to do with feeding that piece of her inner being that had had a taste of the good life on Friday night. And, of course, to find him again.

"This is stupid. This isn't healthy. Only freaks go online to chat, and I'm not a freak. I'm not a freak damnit!"

She closed her eyes, feeling the onset of a headache.

"Look at what I'm doing to myself. I'm driving myself crazy over this. So what if this is all that I've thought about since I shut the computer off last night. I'll just put it behind me, and I'll get on with my life. I don't want to get involved with this."

Nothing was further from the truth. Erica desperately wanted to follow this Yellow Brick Road, to peek down this Rabbit Hole, and see where it led. Karen's tickling fingers had taken her someplace wonderful; a Nirvana of mind and body. She couldn't pretend it hadn't happened, nor did she want to. She'd had a taste of the nectar of the gods. Once one has a taste for it, nothing less will do any longer.

"Karen doesn't know what I felt last night, but these people understood. I can't share that with her. She'll think I'm nuts. But I can tell these people everything. Not only do they understand, but they might be able to give it to me again."

And that of course was the hook that she could not escape from. Karen was no ticklephile, but she was, and so where these chatters. Karen had mistakenly unlocked the tomb to Erica's treasures, like an unknowing archaeologist, but the people in this chat room were all Indiana Joneses. They would know how to push her buttons. Feed her fantasies. Stretch her limitations. Lead her to Nirvana. Especially him.

"This is stupid. I don't even know the guy. He probably wasn't even watching. Or he won't speak English. Or he's gay. Or any of a million other reasons why it's stupid for me to sit here and think about him."

But hadn't she thought about him all day? She had. Logging back into the chat room would be rewarding even if he wasn't there, but it wouldn't be nearly as spine tingling. The other chatters had all been very supportive and welcoming, but none had stirred anything inside of Erica except for a friendship and a kinship that comes with sharing a passion for something. All except for that man. Thinking of his profile picture with those dark features and intense eyes made her tremble with excitement. He hadn't uttered a single word, but from his picture alone, Erica created a whole persona for him. He was a powerful man of few words and few expressions. A man of quiet intensity, capable of violence and savagery, but unusually calm and calculating, thanks to his extraordinary sense of self control. He was like a coiled spring, a pouncing tiger. He radiated confidence, like it was his world, and everyone else was allowed to remain in it by his consent and by his consent alone. His actions and his words were purposeful; there was no room in his life for trivialities or nonsense, no time for games or folly. Everything about him commanded respect, and to be in his company was to be in the presence of greatness. He was to be worshipped. He was to be feared.

This was the man that Erica yearned for in her life. This was the man that she needed. He was a man who would not only understand her, but who would take her to places as yet undiscovered. She had pictured him tying and tickling her, teasing and ravaging her, dominating and conquering her. She found herself willingly submitting to him, melting under his touch, bending to his will, denying him nothing. He alone could unleash the sexual volcano inside her. He would mold her, shape her, find the goddess within her, and enslave her. He would be her Master, her King, and her salvation. He was the one who could take her to Nirvana again and again.

Erica caught herself with her hand between her legs, touching herself. It was not the first time today she had zoned out daydreaming of him and awoken to find herself hot and bothered. It frightened her how strong her feelings were already for a chatter who she knew nothing about.

"What's the matter with me? This is insane!"

But in the matters of love and lust, the heart often wins out over the brain. Erica simply had to log back into the chat room. She could not imagine the rest of her life if she did not try. She must get in contact with this man, and find out if he was everything she pictured him to be, or if she was only fooling herself. The chances were overwhelmingly in favor of her being disappointed. But what if by some remarkable twist of fate, she wasn't? What if he was everything she dreamed of him being, and more? Only one way to find out.

Erica clicked the mouse button, and a moment later, found her online alter-ego, Tickle_My_Tootsies, once again in the chat room called 'Tied and Tickled'. There was the usual wait as all the windows popped up and populated themselves with data. Even with her superior online connection, these passing seconds seemed to take an eternity to Erica.

The connection completed, and as had happened before, Erica found her screen instantly bombarded with private message windows. She quickly pushed past them until she uncovered the main window. Finding the list of names of the people logged into the room, she scrolled down.

Erica's breath caught in her throat. There, near the bottom of the chatter's list, was the name she had been hoping to find.

There was the TickleDemon.

The End?

Laughter

One Woman's Journey
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10306 Discovery

the end??- don't you dare-

do you know how many people would be left hanging- their sadness would turn to anger maybe even to hate- you don't want that know do you- a tickling forum full of angry, hatefull ticklers and tickless

it'd be madness

no really- keep going- its good stuff- your on the right track :cool: ;)

please continue. I love the way you describe her thought-process. her ambivalence, fears and desires. it all rings so true.

post as it comes to you. it worked for King and Green Mile :)

WOW

You Are A Talented Writer. Keep It Up!! :cool:

oh, man. you sure know how to make someone want more. and i want more. i need more! :cool:

Quite the intriguing psychological read. Keep it up!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back