• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tau Kappa Ticklers feedback?

Eric Von Zipper

TMF Regular
Brothers, could i pick your brains about the vid Tau Kappa Ticklers? Thumbs up or down, opinions, feedback of any kind regarding this vid will be much appreciated. I understand that this vid is sort of a minor classic and i'm thinking of ordering a copy; I'm a big Darla Crane fan and to see her teamed up with the luscious Ashley Renee, well, the very thought gives me a "warm feeling"-LOL. Thank's in advance for any feedback guys, and ladies of course, sorry i'm un-PC Man.

Attachments

• Photo 4.jpg
    Photo 4.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 13
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 18
Review

Eric,

Tau Kappa Ticklers, (Harmony TK-8) is, like you say, considered a classic. It is one of the best Harmony tk videos that was produced, and stands up well against anything that has come out since. If you like Darla, then you'll like the video. She get's it as often as Ashley, and the bondages and tickling are good. I'd say get it. You'd be hard pressed to pick a better Harmony video to choose (Though TK-7 and TK-1 are both a hell of a lot of fun) Have fun!

Thank's so much Myriads for your helpful reply, i do so appreciate it.I do have only 2 other vids from Harmony and both, in my opinion, are really first rate. I own "Tickles For Tasks"(TK-5); kind of a silly plot involving housework-lol-but very fine, quite intense back and forth tickling action between Tanya Fox and Ashley Rene. By the by, what happened to Miss Fox?? My favorite of the 2 vids though is "Tickled Secretaries"(TK-17). Harmony hauls the old "tickled for secret information" plot out of mothballs; but what makes this one great is the cast. Kristine Imboch who has such a great dry wit; her sarcastic ad-libs are a highlight, little Asian hottie Devin DeMoore as the "10 Fingered Ninja," and lovely Jewell Marceau as the playing the "dumb blonde secretary" to the hilt. The tickling action is fun if not always believable; the highlight is the end where all 3 ladies are hogtied in a row and tickled without a shread of mercy by Jon Woods, the director of TK-17 and Miss Imboch's lucky boyfriend.

:)

Hmmm, If I'm not mistaken Tanya Fox (occasionly Foxx) has retired. But I might be wrong, sometimes a woman starts to work in other fetish areas and drops of the radar.

As for TK-17, yes, that is fondly remembered one of mine also. Devin DeMoore has long been a favorite. And the pacing of the video is fun.

Hope you enjoy TK-8, I'd also say get TK-7, a great video, but as everyone knows I'm biased toward Cathryn Beaumont, so take my recommendation with that in mind. :)

Attachments

• bbwdistress%201.jpg
    bbwdistress%201.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 71
  • blackchick2.jpg
    blackchick2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 70
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back