• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Black Book (M/f)

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
In Paul Verhoeven's newest film "Black Book" there's a brief tickling scene involving a Dutch collaborator (Halina Reijn) and a group of Nazi SS officers. They are all drunkenly celebrating Hitler's birthday at Gestapo headqarters in Holland near the end of WWII.

While pouring a bottle of liquor into Reijn's open mouth, one of the officers accidentally spills some onto her strapless blue dress and she laughingly protests, "You'll ruin my dress!" Several officers quickly whip out their handkerchiefs and start daubing them against her (now) bare chest. She begins laughing even more loudly and says, "That tickles!" I think one of the other officers then grabs her around the ribs but it cuts away too quickly to be sure if he's trying to deliberately tickle her further or not.

Worth getting when it's out on DVD, not only for the tickling scene but also the presence of the beautiful Carice van Houten. She plays a Jewish cabaret singer hiding from the Nazis, joins the Dutch Resistance when her family is slaughtered and is eventually asked to seduce a high-ranking SS officer. She has several topless scenes and one where she's dyeing her pubic hair blonde in order to pass herself off as German. Typically sexy Verhoeven film (he also directed Basic Instinct, Showgirls and Starship Troopers).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back