• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daughters of Satan 1: Evilene the Wicked (M/F, Nudity)

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
Daughters of Satan 1: Evilene the Wicked (F/M, Nudity)

Whoops. Wrong Title...

XxXxX​

I was led to the cell I was to call my new home.

The Undertaker had been rather fair about my sentence in Hell. I would belong to his daughters from now on. Seems fair enough. I did have an entire mansion full of women under my control for a few months and got greedy with power. Maybe this would do me some good. Although I didn't really like the smile he had on his face when I was given my sentence.

The cell ain't much. It's just a basic cell, with a bed and a toilet. No clothes (Although I'm pretty used to that, thanks to Susan and her slaves.) and no privacy. Anybody that came in would be able to see what I had and what I was doing, since everyone else had a key. Surprisingly, there was also a lab table, like the one in Frankenstein. I wonder what its for.

"Finally! I've been waiting for my new tickle toy to arrive!" A wicked voice entered the room.

The door burst open, and in walked one of the weirdest women I have ever seen. She had eight, count them, 8 arms, all of them a yellow, purplish color, along with the rest of her skin. She had blood red eyes, and a sharp grin, like she had the fangs of a shark. Without a word, she grabbed me by the arms and threw me onto the table, which snapped shut, leaving my entire body vulnerable.

"Daddy finally got us a new tickle toy! And I get to it first!" she hissed, looking like a kid who got her birthday gift 11 months early. Her fingers twitched in anticipation, as she eyed my body. "And a fine one at that! I'm gonna have so much fun with you! Now where to start?"

I finally got over my shock and glared. "Excuse me? Tickle toy? Lady I've been a tickle toy for years! What makes you think that I'm going to be a tickle toy again?"

The spider lady growled and slapped me, making me yelp in pain. "It's Evilene to you, toy. And the Undertaker told you that you are under service of his three daughters, right?" Biting my tongue, I nodded. "Well, I am Evilene the Wicked, and First Daughter of Satan. Which means your mine! Now why not be a good little boy and tell me where you're most ticklish?" I stuck my tongue out. She grinned. "Fine then. I love searching for it, anyway." With that, one of the fingers dragged down my side. "How about here?"

I squirmed away, chuckling like an idiot. She smirked and tickled my other side, which I squirmed away from as well. At one point, she put two of her hands and tickled both sides, making me laugh loudly, my member hardening. She grinned. "Looks like I found tickle spot number 1. I wonder where else your ticklish?"

Her long fingernail reached under my arm, and I yelped in surprise. She dug her fingers into my armpits and grinned in satisfaction as I laughed and begged for it to stop. She did stop, about 10 minutes later. "Tickle spot number 2. I think I'll come back to that one", she hissed in my ear, making me hate her even more. She eyed my hardened member and smiled. "Someon is liking the attention I'm giving them, aren't they?" I blushed and turned my head away.

I started laughing yet again when two more of her hands tickled my feet and toes, making me yell and curse and beg and laugh all at the same time. She grinned wickedly and used a couple more hands to hold my toes back and tickle under and between each and every one. I was going nuts! After a long time of exploring my arch, heel, and toes, she stopped yet again. By now, sweat was beading all over my body, and I laughed at the slightest touch. She cooed over me. "Oh, poor baby. All ticklish, tender, and turned on. It makes me all excited", she hissed. One of her hands went to my crotch, while the others began tickling me all over. After many hours of this, I finally blacked out from lack of air.

"I guess this means I get to play with him again some other time."

Last edited:
Good story though a little short. A quick note that M/F means "Male tickling Female", not the other way around as it is here.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back