• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brooke Burke (Interogation)

Traveler

2nd Level Red Feather
It was a sunny day in the island of Maui,Hawaii.Brooke had just arrived for a photo shoot.Brooke is standing outside the airport she is looking for a cab.As,Brooke stands outside in a blue halter and a pair of short short jean shorts and pair of tennis shoes and socks.As,Brooke stands there enjoying the sun a cab comes screaming up.Need a cab the driver asks as he get's out.Yes,I do Brooke say's with a smile.The cab driver takes her bags and put's them in the trunk and she get's in and they are off.I need to go to the Hotel in downtown Maui she say's.Ok, the driver replies.Brooke leans back and closes her eyes as they start down the freeway.Brooke is just relaxing and doesn't realize that the cab has turned off the freeway and is now on a side street.

All of a sudden the cab comes to sudden halt and Brooke is jolted back to reality.What,is going on she say's with alittle confusion in her voice.End of the ride the cab driver say's.What Brooke say's alittle confused.Then,all of a sudden a van pulls up and two men in ski masks jump out and throw open the back door and grab Brooke.Hey what is going on she screams.They grab her and throw her in the van and go screeching off.

In the van Brooke is kicking and screaming wanting to know what is going on.What do you want,What do you want she screams.One of the men reaches into a bag and produces a syringe and plunges it in her thigh.Then,everything goes black,

Brooke start's to come around.She realizes that she is tied face down spread eagle on a table in the middle of the room.Hey,any body there she yells.Yell all you want a voice from behind her comes.What do you want with me Brooke ask's.I nee some information the voice ask's.What is that Brooke responds.Do you know Walter Wells,Brooke the voice ask's.No,Brooke say's.Ok,I see we are going to have to do this the hard way. the voice say's

Brooke then feels hands removing her shoes and socks.Hey what is going on.Do you know Walter Wells Brooke the voice ask's.No,Brooke say's.Next,thing Brooke feels is fingers running up and down her soles.Brooke being exteremely ticklish breaks out immediately in laughter.HAHAHAHAHAH oh Stop!!!!.Up and down the soles of her feet the fingers dance.OOOOOOOhhhhSTTTToop!!!!!!!!!,I can't stand it Please quit she screams.Walter Mills the voice say's do you know him.Ok,the voice say's,then Brooke hers a buzzing sound.And,feels a electrictoothbrush on each foot going in and out in between her toes.OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNOOO that tickles she screams.In and out of her toes and then down her arches.OOOOOOOSSSSSTTTTooppp!!!!! she screams.Scream all you want Brooke the voice say's we are in the middle of nowhere in an old warehouse that has sound proof walls.Walter Mills do you know him the voice say's.Ok,then the voice say's.Brooke then feels the syringe go into her thigh and everything goes black.

Brooke wakes up to find that she is untied and just laying on the table.Brooke get's off the table and looks around and sees the door.She goes to the door and it is open.Brooke peers out hall is empty.She sees a door that looks like a way out and she makes a run for it.Just as she get's to it she is grabbed by one of the men in a ski mask.Going somewhere the voice comes out of darkness.The man grabs her and put's here over his shoulder,and carries her back down the hall to the room.

There the other man awaits and they hold Brooke down.Remove her short's the voice say's.One man holds her as the other removes her jean shorts.Underneath those jean short's is a red silk thong.The men secure her to the table securely spread eagle.Then,one man on one side and one on the other side.One more time Brooke the man say's Walter Mills do you know him.No,she say's defiantly.Ok,then the voice say's.

The two men then,dig their fingers into Brooke's inner thighs and start tickling her unmercifully.Brooke almost comes off the table.OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHSHHHHHHHIIIII she say's as she screams in agony and laughter.Then the men take their one finger and dig them into her inner thighs.HAHAHAHOOOOOOOHHHHHHSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTOpPlease your killing me Brooke squeals.The men continue digging in her inner thighs and her body convulsing with each dig in her inner thigh.Brooke is now sweating and laughing,OOOOOOHHHPlease Stop!!!!!!!!!!!! she screams as the men continue torturing her.Brooke is on the brink of tears from the torture.PPPPPPPPPPPPPlllLLLease I can't take it stop she begs.

Walter Mills do you know him the voice ask's.Yes,Brooke say's with a yell he is my contact.Thank You Brooke the voice say's.With that the men stop and Brooke feels the syringe go deep in her thigh and everything goes black.

brookeburke16.jpg

nice story is there a continueation!! i hope you can cover the rest of her body!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back