• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best teacher in the world (M/F)

Plungerman

Foreword:

Hi everyone! This is my first post and, obviously, my first attempt at a story. And what better way to start than writing a story about a teacher? I mean is there anything better? No, of course not! Well, hope you enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it. If not then you make me sad :(

Hi everyone. My name is Matt, and I’m 20 years old. I have a really good story to tell, and I swear, that no matter how crazy/unbelievable it sounds, everything is true. Well, except the subject’s name, that was changed in order to protect the guilty. Ok, enough of my senseless, boring rambling. Let’s get started.

Now this is something that happened just recently. I, like every other person on the whole planet, had an extremely hot teacher. Whoa, just writing about her is getting me worked up. Let’s call her “Jennifer”. Jennifer was a tease, and I like to think that if there ever were an original tease, she would be the one. She was a math teacher (Damn good one at that I might add) and French teacher (more hilarious than good). As already stated she was a tease. She had long, wavy, blonde hair, and a personality that you couldn’t help but love to death. Her personality was like that of a cat. It was teasing and playing, yet so sweet and kind as an angel. If that wasn’t enough to drive you crazy, she also had a body that would, if you looked at it unprepared, smack you in the face.

Now, that might be enough to make any normal man go absolutely crazy, but to foot fetishists (such as moi) she was horrible. She would always sit on her desk, and just lightly balance her shoe on her
toes. She would do so, often the entire class, driving me ever closer to the brink of insanity.

If you skipped the entire paragraph, just picture an angel without wings. That’ll give you a good mental picture of her.

Now, it was a hot summer day. The school day was over, however, Jennifer still had some work to do, and, being the teacher’s pet that I was, I stayed back to help her. Jennifer and I had a pretty good relationship. So good in fact, that we would often talk about private stuff with each other.

I was sitting next to her at her desk, helping her write something. What it was, I don’t remember, as the only thing I concentrated on, was her feet. From where I was sitting, I had a pretty good view of her feet. She had taken of her flip-flops, and had her foot positioned, so that it was resting on her toes only, leaving her sole stretched. Did I mention she was also wearing nylon? I didn’t? Well she was.

I wanted to touch them, tickle them, and basically do anything to them. And so, I used, probably, the oldest trick in the book. I “pretended” to drop my pencil and, as I retrieved it, dragged it along her sole. It did the trick, apparently, as she giggled and jerked her foot away. That was, of course, to be expected. However, I could’ve sworn she giggled and murmured: “The oldest trick”

Were my ears betraying me? Did she actually call it a “trick”? Since she didn’t follow up on it, I decided I must have heard it wrong.

We slowly started talking. Again, I can’t remember about what, since all my focus was on her feet. God those feet were beautiful. I was like in a trance state. I could answer questions, but not much else. Then, suddenly, while we were talking, she suddenly dropped a bomb, no, a nuclear bomb.

“Do you like women’s feet?” She innocently asked.

Still in my trance like state, I was unable to really think, so my answer was just “Yeah, I do.”

It took me about half a second to realize the gravity of what I had done. My expression was probably the same, as a mouse would make, if you put it in a room filled to the brim with angry, hungry cats. She must have noticed this, because she began giggling. She reassuringly looked at me, and said:

“Oh don’t worry about it. I won’t tell. I kinda had a feeling you did anyway.”

I stared into the desk. It was all I could do. If you’re greatest secret had just been blurted out, what would you do? After some time, I slowly stuttered: “H..How did you know?” She made that giggle again; that cute little giggle. My knees turned to jelly, and mind you, I was sitting.

“It was really quite obvious, the way you always stare at my feet.” She said calmly. I was as red as a tomato at that point.

“Really, don’t worry.” She said. She made a long sigh. “I need to relax. My feet are killing me.” She said, putting extra emphasis on “killing”.

And with that, she suddenly turned her chair towards me, and dropped her feet into my lap. I went into shock. There they were, the most beautiful pair of feet I had ever set my eyes upon, right in my lap. Now I didn’t look at the desk anymore, now I just stared at those feet, unable to remove my eyes from them. She suddenly spoke up.

“Would you mind giving me a foot massage sweety?” She innocently asked. The question hit me like a cinderblock at 500 Kilometers per hour. Would I? Of course I would! I looked at her face, to see if she was serious. She had a coy smile on her face, a smile that just screamed: Go on, enjoy yourself.

I didn’t hesitate. I immediately started to massage her feet. OH GOD did it feel good. They were quite petite, probably a size 8-9. As I started massaging, she almost immediately relaxed her entire body.

“Ooooohhhhh that’s sooooo good…mmmm” She moaned. I was in heaven. I had her feet between my hands, and could feel them through the nylon. She wiggled her toes. We looked at each other, and she gave me a big grin. She was teasing me, and loving it. Still a little nervous, I smiled back at her. After a while, her foot suddenly jerked, and she let out a little giggle.

“Careful now honey.” She giggled. “My feet are very ticklish.” In my current state, I didn’t get what she was trying to say. All that went through my head was “Weird…I didn’t even try to tickle her…”

A little while later, she did it again. “Eeep!” She exclaimed. “Looks like someone likes to tickle me huh?” I was about to protest, until I saw her face. It was that coy smile again, and suddenly, I realized what she wanted. But it couldn’t be. Could it? Was she asking to be tickled? I decided not to waste my chance.

Slowly, I ran my finger down her right sole. She nearly jumped off her chair. But she didn’t remove her foot. I choose to focus on just one foot, letting all my fingers flutter over her sole. She burst into a fit of giggles. I traced my fingers all over her foot. It was almost hypnotic, the way her foot swayed back and forth and her toes wiggled like mad. Even though it tickled like hell, she didn’t move her foot. She must have fully enjoyed it.

After a while, I gave her a breather. She panted heavily, but smiled like a child that had just been given a piece of candy. She then spoke up.

“Honey…*pant* you are evil” she said. I wasn’t sure I knew what she meant. “You give my right foot all that attention and then you forget about my left foot. You’re making it feel worthless.” She joked. “Oooohhh my poor footsie! Did that evil man hurt you?” She said, talking like you would talk to a little baby. For the first time, I had gathered enough courage to speak.

“I’m sorry. We can’t have it feeling left out, now can we?”

She seemed pleasantly surprised that I had finally opened my mouth, and answered with a heartily “Nope!” As I reached down after her left foot, she suddenly pulled it back.

“However…” She started. “This foot is a little…kinky, so to speak.” She said, with a cute, innocent smile.

“Oh?” I began. “How so?”

“Well… It has certain… needs.” She said. Then she explained her plan to me. I was a little unsure. I asked her whether it really was okay. She nodded and said, “Sure, sure, now come on! It’s feeling sad again…”

I laughed. She was fully into this. As was I. She pulled off the nylon on her left leg, and only the left leg. She then turned her chair, and put her legs up on the desk. Her feet ended up hanging over the edge of the desk. I then took the roll of tape on the desk, and taped her left leg to the table. Through clever use of elastic bands, I managed to get all her toes on her left foot spread out, allowing me to get to the soft skin in between.

Her left foot was now completely immobilized and her right foot free as a bird.

Having regained all my courage, I decided it was time for me to tease her. I slowly lowered my head down to her immobilized foot. And I began speaking to it.

“Do you want to be tickled?” I said to it. My teacher immediately noticed what I was doing.

“Yes! Oh god yes!” she said. “How much?” I asked. “Very much. Oh so very much!” She replied. This was getting rather exciting, but I wanted to do one last thing.

“Really? Beg me.” I teased. “Oh please. I beg you, tickle me, stimulate me, anything. Make me happy. I beg you!”

Incredible! She played along! She was really amazing. I decided that I had teased her enough, but before I could tickle her, she stopped me.

“Wait!” She said. “My most ticklish place is between my toes.” She added with a smile.
I started out slow. Slowly dragging my finger around the ball of her foot, then doooooooown the arch then around the heel and then again up to the ball of the foot. She loved it. Giggling like an insane madman all the way through it.

I picked up the feather pen, lying on the desk. I dragged it up and down her smooth arch and then began stimulating her toes. It was not until I tickled the toes, that she really began laughing. That sweet laughter only fueled my effort. As I feathered her left foot, I started tickling her right foot with my other hand. That really got her howling. I did this for, I don’t know, half an hour, an hour maybe?

Again I stopped. Allowed her to breath.

“Are you enjoying this?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“I’m not enjoying it…” She said, brushing her sweaty hair out of her face.

“I’m LOVING it!” She said with a big smile.

After letting her rest for a minute, I decided it was time for the killing blow. I went to her left foot, feather in hand, and asked the question:

“Was this your most ticklish spot?”

I slid the feather in between her toes, and dragged it back and forth like a saw. She didn’t even have time to respond to the question.

“Why, yes honeyyyyyYYYYYYAHAAHAHA!!” WOW! She wasn’t kidding when she said it was her most ticklish spot. She went absolutely ballistic. After an hour’s treatment, I stopped, released her foot and sat back next to her.

“*Pant* *pant* I give you a….a B-.” She said.

“What!?” I said. “But…but I got you screaming and everything.” She giggled.

“Well, that’s true honey. But you don’t know anything when it comes to tickling yet.” She said and kissed my cheek. “Thanks for the good time though.” She added with a smile.

Then we went on talking, like before. I told her that my parents were going to be away that weekend. Again, she surprised the hell out of me, by asking another weird question.

“I’m all alone this weekend too. Would you mind living with me this weekend?”

WHAT! Stay with my teacher? Wasn’t that wrong? Wasn’t that…

“Why yes, I would love to!” I blurted out.

“Excellent!” she said. Just before she left the room, she turned and whispered: “ I might even teach you a thing or two honey.”

Continued…

Well, that was that. See you next part! And feedback is HIGHLY appreciated. If you have any ideas how I can improve my writing or whatever feel free to tell me.

If only my favorite teacher would have let me do that. I liked this story. It was written well and got my imagination working. Good one.

:couch: If you dont do a sequel i hope you dont stop writing all together.

I think we've all fantasized about a hot teacher during our school days, some, like you, got to do the deed where as some, like me, didn't! :cry1:
However, there were a couple of cuties at my school that had beatiful feet and would often wear strappy heels which showed their nyloned feet - loved 'em, a great distraction, ah, they were the days! :)

WOW thanx that was a fantastic story, everyone must have had a teacher like that who they just wanted to tickle whenever she teasingly dangled her shoe at the front of class! Hope there are more stories to come! Especially nylon!

Believe it or not...

ovation said:
I think we've all fantasized about a hot teacher during our school days, some, like you, got to do the deed where as some, like me, didn't! :cry1:
However, there were a couple of cuties at my school that had beatiful feet and would often wear strappy heels which showed their nyloned feet - loved 'em, a great distraction, ah, they were the days! :)

... at my high school there was a Girls Gym Teacher who was dead sexy, and I would have loved to have worked her into a breathless tizzy, and then have her turn the tables on me :). Unfortunetly my school didn't have a swiming pool, or I'm sure I would have got to see her in a swim suit of some sort.

Really nice and down-to-earth, and I very much appreciated the conventions. Great to play out as a movie mentally.

Outstanding story! Hoping that you write a sequel to this one! Would be exciting to see what exactly happened during their weekend together and if it continued.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back