• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Upcoming events in LA in July, Sac in May is full

dvnc

Greetings,

There's two events in Los Angeles in July. The Sacramento event this month filled before it could even be announced. As guessed by the announcement, the West Coast Gatherings are reuniting areas under a central list, and refocusing on previous practices proven successful.

There may be a surprise event in June as well. More on this as that comes closer.

Props to Bagelfather for his kind efforts on my behalf.

Details about these events are forthcoming!

Kickass, ya rock stars! :bouncybou :redheart:
I'll be there with you in spirit! Well, I already broke the news to Mil~July is out for me, as my presence is needed at a posh Santa Barbara wedding :D but I think there's room in my schedule for a fall season visit down to LA. Any chance of some fun going down then? ;)
XOXO

Crazy Craziness!!

Wow!! Who woulda thunk it? Guess we just needed to have someone get us back in the swing. It would be nice to get to LA... but that's not likely to happen without kids being along. June is a definite possibility, though!

Can't wait to hear more!!! I'm just happy to be back around.

Wirchler

:bouncybou :tickle: :jester:

Wirchler said:
Wow!! Who woulda thunk it? Guess we just needed to have someone get us back in the swing. It would be nice to get to LA... but that's not likely to happen without kids being along. June is a definite possibility, though!

Can't wait to hear more!!! I'm just happy to be back around.

Wirchler

:bouncybou :tickle: :jester:

And we are happy to have you around again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Viva La Listfather)

Wait....do my ears deceive me....

Do I hear there may be another chance for me to redeem myself and make an event...Ok.. lets see...14th out...anniversary week 28th.. possible... will see. I leave for San Fran on July 31st or Aug 1st...but will try :rotate: :imouttahe

HA!
Dude, pull on my other leg~it plays Jingle Bells... :D
XOXO

fttickler said:
Do I hear there may be another chance for me to redeem myself and make an event...

Confused about two things -

First, how can a gathering fill up before it's announced?

And second,
refocusing on previous practices proven successful.
What exactly does this mean?

Hee hee! Who said it wasn't announced? I didn't fill the attendee list psychically... Would be rude not to mention that it has opened and filled within near immediate means. It serves the Sacramento community, who still miss AffectionateDan's fine events therein. Those folks were first contacted, and that all but filled the event. Filled soon after. Thanks for your curiosity, though.

As for refocusing on the practices previous proven successful, the West Coast Gatherings have had a long and successful record of hosting gatherings. Indeed, it's these events that coined the term "gatherings" to indicate an event that was social in nature, private in structure, and designed to provide safe and negotiated consentual play. I'm refocusing on my original methodology for this, as LA and Sacramento's appreciation of such warrants this, and knowing that this will be the case was primary in hosting the event in Sac.

In future events, as in the events I hosted personally earlier in the decade, there will be focus on all the guests, a means for all the 'lees to have the opportunity to play, and assurance that common socially acceptable behavior will be guaranteed for the room. Hosts will see to it that the attendees get their opportunities first and foremost to whatever degree is possible (keeping in mind that play IS determined by the 'lee, as it IS their body).

There's a great deal of detail to the means by which our gatherings are successfully run. You'll find that checking with Bella, Mimi, Max, QBWeaver, AffectionateDan, and other hosts in the country, as well as those that support such events, the process of hosting isn't a simple house party, show-up-with-booze-and-party sort of deal.

That wouldn't be fair to the 'lees who place themselves in a vulnerable place socially for the opportunity to submit completely to the players tickling.

If you want a dialog about the specifics of this, do mail me - [email protected] - and if there's enough interest to encourage a discussion of this with a group, perhaps it's time to do a longer thread on this topic. That might be better suited for Tickling Discussions.

Again, though, thanks for asking!

steph said:
HA!
Dude, pull on my other leg~it plays Jingle Bells... :D
XOXO
Thats not the reason I would pull on your leg hon...lol :poke3: :poke3: :poke3:

Then I guess you'd best go somewhere and pull on SOMETHING and it isn't my LEG... Now quit it Mr. All-Talk No Action ("yeah, I'll be there...") or dvnc will be wanting to spank me and I really hate that. :jester:
XOXO

I have my way, brer, and the year will be good. More is good for us. Choices are good for us. Looking SO forward to meeting more, especially if the folks I meet are as cool as your crew down there. Mighty fine event set. Mighty fine indeed.

we will see.. we will see

steph said:
Then I guess you'd best go somewhere and pull on SOMETHING and it isn't my LEG... Now quit it Mr. All-Talk No Action ("yeah, I'll be there...") or dvnc will be wanting to spank me and I really hate that. :jester:
XOXO
..I think lil ms needs a good tickling

Well...slight update on my making an LA appearance sooner than planned, MAYBE... :dogpile:
One of our oh-so-hot crew has been lobbying hard to get me down in July to observe a demo and maybe participate in an upcoming one with him at PA. :redheart:
But, it's a big maybe~turns out I don't need to burn any vacay time for the Santa Barbara wedding AND I have more time banked than I thought originally. And of course finances are always an issue...We'll see...;)

I'll know a little more after the upcoming party~stay tuned m'lovebugs~woo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :xpulcy:
XOXO

steph said:
Well...slight update on my making an LA appearance sooner than planned, MAYBE... :dogpile:
One of our oh-so-hot crew has been lobbying hard to get me down in July to observe a demo and maybe participate in an upcoming one with him at PA. :redheart:
But, it's a big maybe~turns out I don't need to burn any vacay time for the Santa Barbara wedding AND I have more time banked than I thought originally. And of course finances are always an issue...We'll see...;)

I'll know a little more after the upcoming party~stay tuned m'lovebugs~woo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :xpulcy:
XOXO

Talk to me girlfriend, talk to me!

Will do m'love~catch ya tomorrow, barring train miscommunique' and all... :rotate:
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
Talk to me girlfriend, talk to me!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back