• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request!!! Veronica Mars Interrogation Tickle Torture Story!!!

driv3r

Hi,

I've been searching for Veronica Mars Interrogation-Tickle-Torture-Story for a long time. Please, could anybody write such a story for me and all the VM-Fans? That would be great!!!

THX!

I second that request. Especially with the CW network being too stupid to renew that show and yet it keeps all the other BS shows they can get rid of. Veronica Mars as the best show you're not watching, so true so true.

Isn't she considered to be a minor, the actress might not be, but I believe the charactor is. Someone could write a story about an obsessed fan who thinks the actress is the charactor and tickle tortures her as punishmen for vanishing from TV suddenly.

As for why tv shows like Veronica Mars are being cancelled, well it's cheaper to do crappy so called "reallity TV". If these shows didn't do so well, then shows like veronica mars and several other programs wouldn't be getting cancelled. Thank god smallville is still doing well.

Veronica Mars Tickle Story

Veronica Mars was walking home one day when a van pulled up beside her. A man in a mask jumped out and grabbed her. He threw her in the van were she face 5 other men. One spoke, "We are members of the Tickling Media Forum. It's an online forum about tickling. One of the members wanted a tickle story featuring you so we're going to tickle you."
At the mention of the word tickle Veronica instantly thought back to when she was little and was tickled, a member of her family, or a friend, or someone tickled her and it was just horrible. The tickled her sides. "Hahahahahahah." They tickled her armpits. "Hahahahahahaha."
"And no the feet"
"Oh no anything but that, they just so happen to be my most ticklish spot."
Tickled her feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
It was so horrible, but they eventually stopped and let her go.
Maybe...? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

THE END

StevePerry4Ever said:
Veronica Mars was walking home one day when a van pulled up beside her. A man in a mask jumped out and grabbed her. He threw her in the van were she face 5 other men. One spoke, "We are members of the Tickling Media Forum. It's an online forum about tickling. One of the members wanted a tickle story featuring you so we're going to tickle you."
At the mention of the word tickle Veronica instantly thought back to when she was little and was tickled, a member of her family, or a friend, or someone tickled her and it was just horrible. The tickled her sides. "Hahahahahahah." They tickled her armpits. "Hahahahahahaha."
"And no the feet"
"Oh no anything but that, they just so happen to be my most ticklish spot."
Tickled her feet. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
It was so horrible, but they eventually stopped and let her go.
Maybe...? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

THE END

Not cool, man. Really, REALLY not cool. Do us all a favor; Don't be a jerk about it.

I always thought VM was cute rather than hot but the actress is in her mid 20s and the character is at least 20. What kind of story are fans interested in?

m/f, f/f,multiple/f?
playful, sexual, tortuous?
any particular scenario, clothing etc?

suikoden said:
I always thought VM was cute rather than hot but the actress is in her mid 20s and the character is at least 20. What kind of story are fans interested in?

m/f, f/f,multiple/f?

I think about a typical interrogation scenario. I think it should be a multiple/F story.

A the beginning Veronica gets kidnapped by an unknown man.

The torturing people could be the Fitzpatrick family (Liam Fitzpatrick is the leader and hates the Mars Family) and the story could take place in their bar, the River Styx.

- You could describe how Veronica tries fight to escape but at the bar she has no chance against the family -

They want to know where Duncan Kane, her Ex-Boyfriend, and his and Meg's (Veronica's friend and Duncan's - dead - Ex-Girlfriend) son are to get the money from the Kane family. They try EVERYTHING but it is very hard to break her because she is a real tough girl. Veronica could be tied down on (pool billard) table and gets tickled mercilessly by Liam and the other Fitzpatricks. Another great idea would be if they use electric torure (Veronica's own taser) and other tools to make her talk.

If you (have) watch(ed) the series (this tickle torture scene could be in the middle of the second season) you could write a small introduction... (the story is very complicated to tell it ;-) )

If you like to write a story with different parts this coulkd be the first (non-sexual) part.

I hope you can write more... and I can give (for more parts) more ideas!

Thank you for writing!!!!

hope somebody is working on one. But also thought those of us that are fans of the show should know, a movie is in the works according to an article I read

suikoden said:

m/f, f/f,multiple/f?

suikoden, are you working on the story???

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back