• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two sketches (feet; f/machine)

shock

TMF Regular
Two sketches (feet; */f)

I'm too lazy to clean them up and color them properly...

Last edited:
Awesome pieces man. Good to see you posting some new art. Great to have you back.

They would have been better if you did finish them. Great pics though, you're one of my top favourite artists. :xpulcy:

These pics still look great , shock ... very creative , imaginative , & inventive! I especially like the first one ... the little clamps grabbing/yanking the pinky-toes & the brushes attacking/tormenting the spaces in-between : YES!!! DEVIOUS & GENIUS!!! WELL DONE!

Thanks for sharing!

The master returns!

It's always a pleasure to view your work.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Just the water alone in the second drawing could tickle like hell, if it shot out powerfully enough.

Don't believe me? Have someone with a Super Soaker shoot water at your ticklish spot. Those waterguns make water tickle like hell! :shake:

MTJpub said:
The master returns!

It's always a pleasure to view your work.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Again, could you consider publishing him ?

Long time since your last post
Glad to see you back
Such perfect mixture of woman/machine can only remind me of the weird (and great) material of H.R. Giger and the magnificant sound of early Killing Joke/ Godflesh
Marvelous!

There is just something about your drawings... yike...

Glad you are posting your work again.

Tenebrae said:
Again, could you consider publishing him ?

I have and would be happy to again. Shock and his work is always welcome at MTJ Publishing.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back