• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Sojourn, Naomi Away, Home Return, And Revival?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year, going only four and five. They dropped two out of three in New York, before again dropping two of three in Atlanta, and finally winning two out of three in Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year.
During the road trip, Naomi was out of the apartment every night, visiting with friends. When Mitch arrived back at his hotel, after tough losses, he could not commiserate with, or lean on, his wife. On the one night during the trip that they did chat, the conversation was civil. Nonetheless, even though it was early in the season, Mitch felt down, and alone.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he felt awkward, having not talked to Naomi in so long. Although he had been married to her for twenty four years, something just didnt feel right. Their conversation that evening was civil, but when they got into bed, Mitch pensively asked her "Can we?" She replied by kissing him, and said "Yes, of course we can. It's automatic. You come home, we do it, unless we are at each other's throats, which right now we arent" . "I cant stand the start we're having, seven and eleven, and I'm stinking up the place. It eats me up" Mitch lamented. "Try to have a nice evening, and not think about it. Nine days at home. Hopefully, we 'll go out there, beat some people, and turn this around. We still have 144 games left. I'm not going to panic in April, neither should you" Naomi said. "I love you, Aussie. You're all right, you know that" Mitch said, petting Naomi's hair, and kissing her. "I love you, too, American" The couple made love, and Mitch did calm down.
The next night, before the game with the Pirates, Good Guy manager Lee Sniderman addressed his team:" Okay. I know things have been rough, and that we arent where we want to be. It is very early in the season. We are a good team. Everyone just needs to relax, and play like we know we can, and we will turn this thing around. Kate's on the mound, so, let's back her up, and score some runs. Hopefully, we can have a good homestand, and get back on track" The manager said, reassuring his team. That night, when the Good Guys took the field, the 28,000 in attendance cheered them, trying to be supportive. Kate showed her appreciation by striking out all three Pirate hitters in the first. Then, the Good Guys went to work on offense. After second baseman Russell, and shortstop Tom Cruise got infield hits, Mitch came up, and drove a long fly ball, that carried to right, and barely over the wall, for a three run homer, to a thunderous cheer from the crowd. It was 3-0 Good Guys, just what the team needed. With the lead, Kate Hudson dominated, scattering five hits, and striking out nine, for a 4-0 win. After the game, Sniderman addressed the media: "I'm very happy with my team's play tonight, but this is only one game. We all know what we have to do, so hopefully, we can do it, and turn this thing around" The next night, the good times continued to roll, as Paradise scored a pair of runs in the first. The Pirates came back, but, in the sixth, tied, 2-2, the Good Guys erupted for four runs, a lead they would not relinquish, as Hilary Duff got the save in the ninth, in a 6-3 victory. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night. She allowed three runs in six innings, a quality start. Paradise trailed, 3-2 in the ninth, but could not rally, falling, by that score. Nonetheless, as the old saying went "Two out of three wasnt bad", and now, they would have an off day, and play the Cubs that weekend.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in couneseling, things were calm: "We are getting along okay. On field, it's been rough, but we just took two of three, so hopefully we can turn it around" Naomi said.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell had the ball. She allowed two runs in six innings. The game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, when the Good Guys got a pair of run scoring hits. The bullpen protected the lead in the ninth, and the team had a 4-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard on Saturday night, losing 5-0. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, bright, breezy, 82 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Kate pitched a great game that day, fanning ten Cubs, and firing eight shutout innings. The game was scoreless in the eighth, when, with two men on, Mitch came up, and blasted a long homer to right. Hilary Duff relieved Kate in the ninth, and struck out the side, as the Good Guys secured a 3-0 win.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday night, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows was the starter on Monday. Gil allowed only two runs in eight innings, but the Good Guys could not score many, and lost, 2-1. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. That night, the Good Guys revived, scoring four times in the first, and never looking back, in a 5-1 win. Neve Campbell was on the mound, on a sunny, warm, 83 degree Paradise Island Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve turned in a quality start, allowing but three runs in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 3-2 in the seventh, before exploding for five runs, on two homers, one by Ed Burns, the other by Mitch. The bullpen had a bit of trouble in the ninth, but Hilary Duff nailed down the win, in a 7-4 Paradise Island triumph, that completed a badly needed six and three homestand. Hopefully, the homestand was the turning point in what was thus far a very difficult season, and, with the team headed for Pittsburgh that Friday, they wanted to continue the success they had on the homestand.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. The featured lee would be the team's male broadcaster, who had agreed to be tickled if the team turned things around. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Naomi began the tickle on the broadcaster's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! Working down, Kate Hudson was next, tickling the broadcaster on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA! NO! Moving down, Hilary Duff was the next ler, attacking the broadcaster on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he howled:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Amanda Bynes positioned herself at his feet, tickling the broadcaster's feet with her fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush. The broadcaster went beserk, howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TAG TEAM TICKLING! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the broadcaster was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "A better homestand this time on field, and good for us, too. Now, we have to hope it continues. Go off, play well, and I will see you in ten days" Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it had been a much better homestand. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the good times continue? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it seems that it will take the Good Guys a while to pick up the steam and become the team we all know they are. They did get it going there in the end and I think they'll be just fine. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, hopefully they have picked it up. Now let's see if it continues.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back