• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The First Adventure Of Policewoman Anderson (F/F Nylons)

NickJ

TMF Expert
I’ve been toying with this idea for a while…I hope it comes out okay; it's a bit wordy in the beginning. If anyone likes it, I may turn it into a series.

From the files of Officer Jan Anderson: The Great Ferrari Fraud.

Jan Anderson is a rookie cop, fresh from the academy, where she graduated at the top of her class. She entered the police academy after getting her degree in criminology. She is 25, a natural blonde (long, but tied up for police duty), and stands 5’9 on a very athletic frame.

Unfortunately for Jan, she is partnered with grizzled veteran cop Norm Patrick. Norm has little use for a rookie cop, and no use for a female rookie cop. He doesn’t talk to her, and he barely tolerates her.

TUESDAY, 10:30PM

Jan and Norm answer a call at Luxury Rental Rides out near the airport. It is a car rental agency that specializes in renting luxury sports cars. For a couple-hundred bucks a day, you can rent a Corvette, Porsche, or Ferrari.

Norm pulls up to the back door and gets out, as if he was traveling alone. Jan, used to his indifference, follows him in.

There are two detectives inside; one dusting for prints, the other interviewing an attractive woman who is…hogtied, face-down on the floor. Strange, thinks Jan…why don’t they untie her? The first detective turns towards them.

“Hey, glad you’re here. Our camera’s busted. Can you take the shots for us?”

“Go get the camera.” Norm says to Jan without even looking at her. Jan goes out to the cruiser and gets the camera out of the trunk. As she heads back in, the two detectives and Norm are coming out of the back door, laughing.

“The detectives are all done. I’m going to go to get something to eat with them. I hope they learned you how to take pictures in college. I’ll be back in an hour.”

The detectives laugh at his “in college” line, pile in the car, and drive off. An angry Jan watches them drive away, then goes back inside.

The victim is still hogtied, and looking up at Jan as she enters.

“How much longer must I be stuck like this?”

“Just a few minutes more. I have to take photos of the entire crime scene, and then I can untie you.”

“Please hurry up.”

“Will do. Why don’t you tell me what happened while I take the pictures?”

“Yes…but please make it quick. My name is Susan. My husband and I own this business. He is out of town. I was working all day by myself, and just as I was closing, two men came in. One pulled out a gun while the other tied me up. We had 5 cars out front on display, all but one a Ferrari. They took the keys from me, and stole the cars.”

“How did you call for help?” Jan asked as she took pictures of the empty key box.

“We have an alarm button underneath the counter…I was able to press it with my foot.”

Jan turned, and finally took a good look at Susan. She was an attractive lady of about 40. Very well dressed in her cream pants-suit and gold jewelry, not to mention a very expensive hair and make-up job. Susan was lying face down on a shaggy throw rug in the 4-ft space between the rental counter and the back wall. She had one shoe off (Jan took a picture of it lying on the floor), probably because she needed to be barefoot to trigger the alarm.

Jan only had to take the detailed pictures of the victim, and then she’d be done. She focused on Susan, but paused. Something wasn’t quite right.

“Are you almost done?”

“Just a minute, Susan…I may have found a clue…”

Jan looked at Susan. Something was wrong with this picture…first of all, Susan was wearing tan nylons, with long pants, in July. OK, maybe that was her habit. But the way she was tied up…with rope, a soft rope…

“Susan, when they tied you up, did they find this rope here, or did they have it with them?”

“What? No, I don’t have any rope here. The bastards brought it with them. Are you going to untie me now?”

“Just a few more shots…” The rope didn’t make sense. Someone took care with these knots, and took time in tying them…they were tight, but not too tight. Most robberies are built-for-speed, and some type of tape would be used, not rope. Jan was running these thoughts through her head when she noticed a discarded wrapper for Sheer Energy Pantyhose in the small trash can.

A light went on is Jan’s head. This was a set up. She put the hose on before they tied her legs. This was not a robbery. They probably sold the cars overseas, and now they were going to try to scam their insurance company.
The problem was, how could she prove it? She looked at the bound woman, and a thought came to her.

Another policewoman had once mentioned to her that, under the right circumstances, tickling a suspect could be very affective. Jan had never thought of that, but had agreed, as she herself was extremely ticklish. If someone ever tickled her for information, she would probably tell them everything, and then some.

“My shoulders are getting sore. Are you going to untie me now?”

“Just one more second…” Jan was buying time. What if she was wrong? She could get in a lot of trouble. But…if she was right, and the woman confessed…she could stick it right up her partner Norm’s ass.

“Now…let me see about those ropes”. Jan put her hands on Susan’s ankles, but let her thumbnails graze her one exposed stocking sole. Susan let out a “Whoo!”, and kicked her feet. “Sorry”, said Jan, but she wasn’t sorry. She now knew that Susan, who was now a suspect, had ticklish feet. This might work.

“That…that’s OK…I’m just anxious to get out of these ropes.”

“I bet you are,” said Jan, still holding Susan’s ankles. “But, Susan, we have a problem. You know, and I know, that this wasn’t a robbery. Why don’t you tell me what really went down here?”

“What? What are you talking about?!? Untie me this instant or I will ca-ha-ha-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Jan began to lightly stroke Susan’s size 9 silky arch with her fingernails. She was hardly touching her, and Susan was already belly-laughing out loud. This may be easy.
“STOAHHP! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP-P-P”

Jan stopped.

“OK, it’s like this. Stevie Wonder could see this was a set-up. The soft rope, you wearing these pantyhose in July. The way you were left, to reach the alarm. Just tell me what happened, and where the cars are, and you will get off light.

“I, I…don’t know what you’re talking about. Please, untie me and we can…no, don’t take off my other shoe! No! I will AYYYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH”

Jan did indeed take Susan’s other shoe. She then wedged both tied ankles between her legs, and attacked both big stockinged feet. Susan exploded with laughter. Jan did not give her a break, figuring she had to take her to the limit, make her breathless, for this to work.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”…a constant stream of deep laughter came from Susan as she flailed about on the floor. But…Jan had her feet in a vise-grip, and was relentless in running her fingernails up and down the nyloned arched and heels. She then noticed she made Susan laugh even harder when she got under her toes…

“NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

She tickled her nonstop for 10 minutes, until Susan started choking for air.

“OK, that was the warm up. When the detectives get back, we’ll take you downtown and really get to work on you.”

Susan was panting, and whispered…”I’ll talk.”

“What did you say?”

“I…give. I’ll talk. (pant) It was my boyfriend, and his brother… (pant)

30 MINUTES LATER….

Jan is leading Susan out the back door in handcuffs as Norm and the detectives pull up.

“What the hell is going on here?”

Jan put Susan in the back of the cruiser, and turned to Norm.

“I had a hunch that this was not a robbery. After a little….persuasion…Susan told me it was an insurance scam. She even told me where they took the cars. I radioed vice, and they caught them at the dock, red-handed.”

Norm stood there with his mouth open.

“You can read it in my report. Don’t worry, I will be sure to mention everything you contributed to the arrests….”

Yep, like it! There's nothing better than a cute damsel wearing nylons and being tickled for information . . . any revenge in the pipeline?

An excellent story! Great set up. I love the premise. More details on the foot tickling next time would be great. I especially love the nylons too. Stay with it. Please more!

The Third Degree (Hee Hee)

A very winning debut, with Jan neatly portrayed as a smart cookie and her resort to tickling cleverly set up. The sly way you had Jan admit to her own ticklishness bodes well for future, happily awaited entries...

I just love nylon tickling interrogation stories. Congrats on your first story. Please write more.

I also agree that this was a fun story to read and I would enjoy seeing you continue on with it if you have a mind to. Well done.

Thank you for the kind words! Hopefully, I will get better as I go! I have several ideas in mind, including having a Mob Mistress (Carmela Soprano?) tickled...having Jan interview two women who were victims to something "horrible"...and, of course, Jan herself being caught in a ticklish situation...perhaps in a classroom, or a squad car, or....;)

OMG a f/f nylon story about Carmela Soprano would be incredible!

Good story! Personally, I prefer writing in the past tense. I think they read smoother. Still - an excellent effort! :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back