• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Vampire Cheerleaders Tickle (Poser Art - fff/f)

Hahathna

TMF Master
Some days my over-active imagination even scares me. This started out as the senior cheerleaders tickling the new girl to make sure she had enough "cheer" in her... but in my first few renders, the ticklers seemed to have a decidedly "dark" quality to them (especially the blonde with the twin tails), so I decided to make them vampire cheerleaders instead (it's true... check out the chompers on 'em).

As for poor Saya, the future looks somewhat bleak. If she survives the three day "tenderizing ritual," she'll be turned into a vampire and finally get to join the squad. Of course, as the newbie, she'll be the other girls' main tickle target when they aren't out hunting for prey. Oh! The humanity...

Render was done in Poser 7 using the Aiko 3.0 model. Cheerleader costume is by Nekoja. Locker Room by Stringy.

Again a top quality scene, enhanced only by your truly great description
Where do you get such weird ideas?
I mean, so you can get more soon!!!
Thanks for showing
Darth Godflesh

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back