• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ORion the Hunter Part 2 Beta's Torment M/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
As Orion grabbed Beta, one of the Templars tried to take her from him. Orion kicked him quickly and rushed past the cridging templar who was falling to his knees. Just as orion was trying to leave through the secret passageway with a struggling Beta, Westen, the Master of the temple stopped them. He stood in front of the openning. Orion stopped. "Let me pass old man. I have bounty to bring back to Athelon." Weston continued to block the openning to the passageway. He made a proposal to Orion. "Take me back instead. I am a wanted escapee for many years and Matis would love to get his hands on me. He knows I am quite ticklish and would enjoy punishing me."

Orion thought for a moment. "No.I'm to bring Beta back to face the consequences of her actions. You are not part of the deal." Beta pleaded with Orion, but in the end.. she consented to go with Orion. Orion, greedy to a point, started to leave and as he was walking, took a small rope out and grabbed Weston and tied him to Beta. "I will take both of you back for punihsment. My bounty will be so much larger. Orion and his captives started downt eh mountain towards Orion's campsite.

Once there, he tied Beta and Weston securely and set up the tents and started a small fire. As he was prerparing the campsite, he smiled coyly in Beta and Weston's direction. He hungered to tickle Beta before her formal punihsment. He knew she would consent to it.

After they ate, Orion sat near Beta and whispered to her. "Let me play with you a bit before your punishment. Afterall, I do know your ticklish side very well.!!!" secretly Beta was attracted to Orion and enjoyed his tickling touch. She smiled and consented.

Orion gently laid Beta on her back and slowly unbuttoned her tunic and let it fall open, exposing her frim tummy and supple, ticklish upper body. He took his feather and slowly stroked between her breasts making her giggle and squirm. She couldn't help but to giggle as the feather traveled under her breasts, ticklinig the skin below. Her sweet giggles woke up Westin, whose body began tingling as her heard Beta giggle and laugh. soon he was giggling to himself as if he could feel every feather stroke on his body.

Orion dipped the tip of the feather playfully into Beta's belly button, sending her in to gales of laughter. She tried to suck her tummy in, but Orion stopped her by tickling her sides with his fingertips. He ran his fingers up her ribcage gently at first, then with a more firm tickling touch. Beta's body stretched and thrashed. She made no attempt to beg Orion to stop as she loved how he tickeld her.Then Orion began tickling her underarms. Beta shrieked and rolled backand forth to get Orion to stop. As he tickled her, he noticed Weston watching and giggling to himself.

Soon Orion stopped tickling Beta and laid down to sleep, thinking about Westin. Then he woke up and went to Westen and removed his sandles and began tickling the sides of his bare feet. Westen laughed louodly as tried to hide his feet, but Orion had tied them down and kept tickling them first wiht the feather under the toes then between each toe,,, then he drew the feather down Westin's arch and then over his heels.

Westin giggled and begged loudly, "PLEASE... PLEASE STOP!! sTOP TICKLING MY FEET!!" Orion smiled evily. 'Ticklish feet Westin. I wonder where else you're ticklish at!" Orion woke up Beta and whispered to her. She smiled and walked over to where Westin was laying. she slowly unbuttoned his tunic and pulled the sides apart, exposing his naked body. Then Orion tied him spread eagled to the ground. Wested eyes grew wide with fear as Beta slid next to him, feathers in hand.

"Please Beta.. You know I can't take this! You know how insanely ticklish I am! I couldn't even stand morning mediations! Please!! PLEASE...!!!!!!! NO!!!"
Beta laughed and drew teh feather across Westin's belly. Giggles sputered frm him as the feather teased his ticklish belly. Then she stroke around his belly button, Westen arched his lower body and laughed as the feather tickled around then the rim of his navel. Then Beta set the feathers down and began stroking her pointed nails along Westin's ribcage. He thrashed and wriggled to try and avoid her nails, but in the end, he couldn't and his laughter became hysterical and frenzied.

Orion watched from his bedroll and could feel himself becoming arroused from Westen's laughter. Beta drew her nails close to Westen's ticklish privates, making him plead all the more for her to stop.

After Orion had his fill of Beta tormenting Westen, he tied them both securely and went to sleep.

End Part2

Last edited:
Great job!

Very nice continuation,Lady Feathers! <<<<---- I`m looking forward to seeing Beta`s formal punishment! And what will become of Westin?Will he suffer even worse after being gone for so long?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back