• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The New Machine (F/f, partial nudity)

augustine

TMF Master
I'm new to the forum but I'm really amazed at the quality of the work here- particulalrly the work of Shock. It's absolutely amazing! As a thank you, here's one of my own...with proper thanks to Shock for the inspiration.
Enjoy.
Augustine

Welcome to the TMF, Augustine, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Fabulous drawing! I love the details of her soles. :feets:

I love the detail on this one. It's going into my favorites folder. Good work!

Wow. The "professionally dispassionate" look of the clothed woman is perfect, and her feet are very well-done too. This is a really exciting drawing.

augustine said:
I'm new to the forum but I'm really amazed at the quality of the work here- particulalrly the work of Shock. It's absolutely amazing! As a thank you, here's one of my own...with proper thanks to Shock for the inspiration.
Enjoy.
Augustine

Now THIS is a masterpiece. It is one of the most masterfully executed drawing I have ever seen. It's been a long time since one pic struck me like this ! Very pleasing surprise.

If it is only your first post I am eager to know what is coming next.

Welcome to the community, you definitely are at home now.

Thanks for the picture and keep up the good job :bowing:

It's a little bit more on the torture side than I prefer, but to each his own and I must say that you are a good artist. Can't wait to see what else you will be posting.

Quite The Icebreaker

Good drawing , augustine! This contribution of yours to the tickle-machine genre is fantastically fiendish! I hope you decide to post more of your stuff soon!

Welcome to the forum & thanks for the pic! :wavingguy

very good pic! I love the machine, and her facial expression. Also good job on the feet. the toes are cute and the soles pink. wonderful job!

Very nice!

I'm with Tenebrae on the masterpiece comment. LOVE the expression on the lee's face, great work.

As your newest fan, Welcome to the TMF!

TickleMantis said:
Very nice!

I'm with Tenebrae on the masterpiece comment. LOVE the expression on the lee's face, great work.

As your newest fan, Welcome to the TMF!

Hey, it seems we share the sames tastes again ;)

Tickling machine art has always been my favorite, so I've always liked shock and such above all. And I've got to say that that pic is freaking awesome! If your area of artwork is along the same theme as shock's I'd love to see more ideas. :)

I am at a lack for words
very very nice... delicious in fact

brilliant! I love it!

can't wait for more of your work :)

I love the sadism ^^

I am truly impressed. This sort of BDSM tickling with heavy bondage is right up my alley. There's a seriousness to it that really stands out. I look forward to seeing more of your work soon. :triangle:

Excellent work.

Your content is similar to shock's artwork, but your raw hand-drawn style sets you apart by giving your work a particularly personal and organic edge.

You have made a fan of me with only two pieces. Keep up the fine work.

OK, I should have posted something about this the first time I've seen it, but I'm a lazy bum. Excelent piece which rivals Shocks sadistic streak. The same for the other picture.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back