• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

help...Has anyone play MTJ publishing interactive game

geeruu22d

I was wondering if I could get some help.I am stuck trying to find the room to set the heater down in research and development to get the robot out and take the batteries. Any help appriciated.... :bouncybou

In the research area -I believe it's across from the room where the foam is used on the girl- is a group of girls in stocks. That's the room where you use the heater.

thanks for info

I still can't find it maybe some else can give me another clue please...
did MTJ ever put out a map for the facility that would be nice...

geeruu22d said:

Help is on the way :D

I dropped the author a note this morning and hope to hear back from him soon.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

geeruu22d said:
If memory serves, it should be further down the hall from the room where you got the bottle of pills. The room with the topless girl hanging from the ceiling is in the area as well.

still not right

thanks for all input but i put the heater down in every single room that i can get into in the research and development area still nothing..MTJ did the writer of the story ever get back to you..... :eek:

geeruu22d said:
thanks for all input but i put the heater down in every single room that i can get into in the research and development area still nothing..MTJ did the writer of the story ever get back to you..... :eek:

I'm sorry he has not as of yet. He must be out of town because he is usually on top of any questions about "A New Project." More than liekly he will respons here as soon as he does. I'll keep checking back with him.

I apologize for the wait.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

go to office lounge and head south down the R&D hallwayds until you reach a locked steel door. You'll need a grey keycard for this door. Unlock and open the door, and head south again. and head south one more time, then go east, and you shuld be in the room with the robot.

Hope that helps.

thanks ......but........

thankyou so much cosmo...I been trying to find that place for 3 weeks...
I have another problem I cant find the right words to put the prisoner id in the
tracking device...any help would be grateful....

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry I've been out of touch recently, my schedule is pretty sporadic. Many apologies for my tardiness :)

For the tracking device, the syntax "Type # on device" should work, "#" being the number that you need to input. Of course, you need to find the right number first.

Thanks for your interest in the game, I hope you're having fun with it!

thankyou......

thanks now if i could get some info on how to get into the ventilation system...
I tried the ladder next to the vent room but i cant type the right words..... and yes i love the game...maybe you can make some kind of second game if you have time...i will buy them and play them... :dogpile:

Last edited:
Just going "up" should work fine. Perusing the code, it looks like I neglected to make an object for the ladder. My bad :)

need help again

Sorry for keep bothering you but...i can't get into the zipper on the lab coat to get the black keycard....I tried to cut it out with scissors but I cant..Please help....

Oh dear, and I was hoping that this game managed to bypass the "guess the command" problem. You've got the right verb there...did you read the section of the instructions where it describes the structure of sentences that the game will recognize? :)

thanks a whole bunch

thanks kunzite I am finding my way fine now...now Im just wondering around now after i got out of the deep hole in the basement and looking for the deposit box.....thanks again :bouncybou

hey I am also having some trouble as well.

the hint guide helps a little, but not on some of the finer details. I do not know how to offer the receptionist a cup off coffee. and I do not know how to get coffee into the cup. I need some help. getting a little frustrating.

commands are kind of hard to guess

i can help you if you like Dae. It's been a while since i've played, but i do remember having similiar problems. If you like i can try and post the answers here, if you like. It'll take me a little bit of time to get the game up and look again though.

ok, you want to put the cup in the dispenser to get coffee in it.

Type "Put cup in dispenser" and it should fill it with coffee.

yo thanks cosmo, I am gonna try that later. oh and can you shoot over a link to me to that one comic you showed me in that chat?

comic? hmmm....could you describe it a bit more? I think i know the one your talking about, but i'm not sure.

Looks like Cosmo beat me to it. For the first part of your question, "Give coffee to receptionist" works fine. If you're having difficulty with the syntax of the game, I highly recommend reading the instructions which came with the game, which describe sentence structure.

For an extra bit of trivia, I was going over the code, and it's possible to ask the receptionist about the subjects "receptionist", "appointment", and "coffee". None are necessary, but it can be amusing to note that most speaking characters in the game can be asked about several subjects.

i'll have to try that sometime Kunzite ;) And check you PM's ;)

Last edited:
Sorry to bring back this old thread. But i just bought this game. I am having a couple problems. I can not get my save files to load by typing load as the instructions say.
And i'm still not sure about getting into the coat pocket. Please help if you would be so kind.

Sorry to bring back this old thread. But i just bought this game. I am having a couple problems. I can not get my save files to load by typing load as the instructions say.
And i'm still not sure about getting into the coat pocket. Please help if you would be so kind.

Hi firegod, thanks for picking up the game! I'm always glad to hear from someone who's playing. On saved games, have you tried going to File > Open Saved Game? The Frotz application itself can recognize .sav files.

As for getting into the coat pocket, you will need another item. If you're stuck on a game of guess-the-verb, however, let me know and I can help you :)

Thanks Kunzite. I figured it out shortly after. I just wasn't used to the text games. Been so long. Also i had the scissors. I just couldn't figure out how to word it to get into the pocket. But i completed the game. So just to say thanks. I had a lot of fun playing it. It actually kept me up till 5am last night and it's not something i do. Well worth the ten dollars and i hope to see something else like it from you someday. There should be more games like it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back